4~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

Hi guys... totally sorry because late to update this story although I had said that I already active back. It's just that I have no time to do it since there's a bunch of assignments and tasks I should done and it's freaking me out. Well, since I have some mood right now, so I will forget about those first and writing this new chappie... Hope you guys enjoy it!!! >_<

 

Aemi POV

Today is the last day for me to attend the school this week. Like usual, I will doing some revision before the first period is starts along with Sooyun. However, today it's kind different today as at the first time, the whole class was giving attention to me when Taehyung greets me as soon as he enter the class.

"Hi, Aemi.." I was busy taking notes from the textbook when he greets me. Sooyun, on the other hand was looking at him and me curiously. I was feeling awkward when everyone looks at me seriously. 

"H-hi.." I said. He just smile to me, which making Sooyun glaring at me curiously. As he go to his sit, Sooyun quickly pull me to get nearer to her.

"Kya! What just happen right now?" She asked in whispering tone.

"You just see it right? Our classmate is greeting me." I said.

"That's not ordinary class mate , you pabo! It's V..."

"I know it's Taehyung. So?"

"Taehyung? Even you call his real name!!!" She said. "Is there something you didn't tell me, missy?"

I sigh."I just helping him from fighting few days ago when I was on my way to go home. That's all." I said and continue looking at my book.

"What? So, you know why he was full of wounds that time?" I just nods. "And you didn't tell me?" I nod my head again. "Why?"

"Because I know your reaction will be like this..." I said calmly. She just pouts. But, it didn't last long when she smirks at me. "What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"So, that's mean, you like him?"

"Mwo.? What it makes you think of that?"

"Well, I thought you hate gangster like him..."

"Then, should I let him likethat and then there will be a news about one of the kingka in this school was found dead last night. You want it?"

"Errr.... hahaha~ I think you doing right." She said while rubbing her head. I just shook my head. 

 

The time flies so fast and it was a break time. Me and Sooyun was about to go to the cafeteria to buy some food when someone was waving at us from the cafe table and it was one of Taehyung's friend, along with others. Me and Sooyun just looking toeach other before looking at them again.

"Aemi sshi~ Here....!!!!!!!" The guy said.

"N-ne?" I said. "Me?" I pointed to myself.

Then, Taehyung turns around and smile at me. I just bit my lips as my heart beats so fast, seeing his smile. Then, the guy who just call my name, suddenly go to me and Sooyun'sdirection and drag both of our hand to their table. And of course, all the students just looking at us curiously.

 

It was awkward for me and Sooyun. Everyone just looking to us while whispering. Well, it's not surprising since they never saw BTS nice with people. Well, thanks to Sooyun, I know about them a little. 

"So, Aemi sshi..." I look at the guy named Suga. Oh, they had already introduce themselves, so, I kinda know who they are. "Where do you live?"

"Ehh? Ohh, it's area here." I said.

"So, how you met Taehyung?" Rap Monster asks, but I just call him Nam Joon since it's kinda... weird name??

"Well, let's just say that we met coincidencely." I said. Taehyung just staring at me, making e feel uncomfortable.

"Aishh!!!!" All of us looking at that guy.. what is his name? Hoyoung... Hoon... ahh, Ho Seok. He was focusing with his game when we busy talking.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jin asks. 

"I hate this game!" He said while showing his phone screen. Seeing that game, Sooyun suddenly excited.

"Hey! I had this game too!" She said. I just looking at her. 

"Really? Can you help me?" Ho Seok said before quickly go to Sooyun and give his phone to her. Then, two of them focusing on the game. I just sighs.

"Hey." I look at Taehyung. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"I-I'm fine." I said. He just smile. I just look at elsewhere, can't bear with his smile.

What's wrong with me? 

 

Hyori POV

 

I just look at Taehyung's table, which there was two girls with them. I grab my fist tightly. What is she have that I doesn't have? I was so mad right now. Whenever I was trying to go near him,he just pretended that I was invisible. But, when he looks at one of that girl, it was totally different. Like he was totally into her.

I have to do something. If I can't get him, no one can't have him too.

 

And that girl...

 

You will feel the hell from me...

 

I will......