12~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

The situation was tense right now that Aemi feels afraid to move a bit. Taehyung still coldly looking at the guy who is just 'greeting' him, with four people behind him. The girl can sense some dark aura around those people, making Aemi feels a bit nervous.

"It's been a while, right V?" The guy speaks, with smug smile. Taehyung just smirks. "Aren't you going to greet this old friend of yours?"

"Old friend? I don't have f.cking old friend like you, Minhyuk." Taehyung coldly said. The guy called Minhyuk just snorted, as he slowly walks to Taehyung and Aemi.

"That is kind of harsh way to say hello to me though, V, but it's okay. It would be awkward for me if you said it nicely." Minhyuk then looks at Aemi, making the girl flinched a bit. "New catch there, V?" Taehyung turns his head to Aemi who is afraid, before turns back to Minhyuk guy. His hand quickly grab the girl's hand, pull her a bit so that Aemi was standing behind him. The girl slowly reached Taehyung shirt sleeves, grab it tightly as she don't want to let it go.

"None of your business, Minhyuk." The latter just clicked his tongue playfully. As Minhyuk stops few inches in front of Taehyung, he tilted his head, staring at Aemi, in which the girl just looking down to her feet, feeling frightened seeing the guy's eyes. 

"Your taste changed now, V? From here, I know she is nerd." Then, Minhyuk just smirks. "But, inside of that, the chick of yours was truly looks hot..... and tempting." Aemi tightened her hand that Taehyung holds, and feeling the girl a bit shaking makes Taehyung worried and at the same time, furious. He pull Aemi a bit more so that her face was completely hidden behind him. 

"Shut the f.ck up, Minhyuk! She is nothing to do with our things." Taehyung said. Then, Minhyuk just laughs.

"Oh really? She is not involved? Then how about my friends that you have hurting before because of this b.tch!?" Aemi flinched, shocking because of Minhyuk high tone. 

Taehyung smirks. "Serve them right? They disturbing this girl and being her friend, of course I have to do something." Then, Taehyung moves his head a bit to the back, whispering at Aemi. "When I count to three, run okay?" Aemi slightly nodded, understand about Taehyung's order. 

"Ha! Whatever it is, V. I want a revenge for my friends. I just can't simply let you and your pretty friend over there go though." Minhyuk said, yelling for his people to come closer to both of the couple. Feeling the right time is come as the guy in front of them turns his back to them, Taehyung looks at Aemi. The girl just nodded.

"One..." Aemi gulps. "Two..." Taehyung hold her hand tightly. "THREE, RUN!" Without wasting their time, both of them starts running, leaving the shocked Minhyuk and his friends. 
"S.hit!! They are running away! Go get them now!!" Munhyuk angrily said and ordered the others to chase them, which they followed.

Taehyung and Aemi was still running for to hard, and Aemi managed to looks back, only to see they have been chased. "They- ar-are behind us, Tae!" The boy looks at the back too, before turns his head to Aemi.

"Do you trust me, Kang Aemi?" He asked.
"What?" However, both questions were unanswered when Taehyung turns to the left.
"Where the heck are we going now?" Aemi suddenly stops running, making the boy beside her doing the same.
"Somewhere safe. I can't make them know where do you live now or your family would be in danger. So, stop asking another question and do it when we completely safe. For now, run." Both of them starts running again. Aemi still looks back, seeing Minhyuk's gang members is still following them from far. 

Then, both of them entering the alley, and it was a shortcut to the high-cost housing area. Aemi just yelped when Taehyung harshly open the gate at one of the house, opening the door quickly and pulling Aemi along to enter inside the house. Aemi bend her body a bit, coughing hard while trying to catch the oxygen after running too much earlier. Taehyung also doing the same, but with both of his hands on a waist. He then patted Aemi's back. 

"Are you okay?" Aemi just nodded, finally can breathe normally. 

"What- is- just- happen- there- Kim- Taehyung-?" She asked between the breath. 

"They are gangster, Aemi."
"Oh well, I'm not stupid enough to see who they are." Aemi sarcastically said to him. Taehyung just chuckled. 

"Do you remember the day that I saved you at the alley? That you almost being molested there?" The girl just nodded. "They are Minhyuk's gang members."

"What?" Aemi was shocked. 

"Yeah, so it seems like they were after us." Taehyung nodded.

"Oh my god! What just-"

"Hyung? Aemi noona?" The two of them turns their head, looking at Jungkook who was staring at them with wide eyes. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, hey Kookie." Taehyung greets. "Come on in, Aemi. You must be tired from those running right?" Aemi just blinking her eyes. Taehyung just leaving Aemi in front of the door, casually enter the house. 

"Oh, come on in, noona. You looks like you are going to pass out soon." The girl just nodded and slowly followed the maknae, entering the living room. All of Taehyung's friends are also inside the house, which was surprising for Aemi. 

"Oh, Aemi-sshi? What are you doing here?" RapMon asked her. All the people, except Taehyung and Jungkook are also surprised seeing her too.

"I err.... Was hanging out with Taehyung today."
"Hang out? As it means 'date'?" J-Hope asked, of course in teasing way. Aemi just rolled her eyes. 

"It's hang out as a friend, J-Hope. Not more, not less..." She said. 

"But, why are you two looks exhausted? Is something happen?" Jungkook asked. Jimin who is being silence, patting the empty seat beside him, offering Aemi to sit down, which she did. 

"Minhyuk was after us earlier." Taehyung answered, making the members focusing at him. 

"What? Seriously?" Jin and Suga immediately goes to the window, checking if the gang still around that area.

"Are they know about us here?" Taehyung shook his head. 

"We managed to escape from their sight, entering here. But, I'm not sure if they still looking for us around here." He explained. 

"They are.." Suga speaks out. 

"What?"

"Me and Jin hyung was peeking thorugh the window and we both saw four people with black outfit wandering around here." Suga said, making Aemi feels nervous. 

"Then, how I suppose to go home now? My family must be so worry about me." Aemi said. 

"Call them." Taehyung said. The girl looks at him.

"What I should tell them about this? Halmeoni will freaks out when found out that I've been chased by gangster."

"I never said that you should tell her about that." Aemi frowned. 

"Then what?" Taehyung smirks.

"Just tell them you have to stay here with us.... Aemi."



Author Note:

 

A: Annyeong yeoreobeun! It's been a while right? Not quite a while but anyway, here is another update for this story. And I'm sincerely sorry *bow* if there was mistakes or grammars error here. English is not my main language. So, all of you must be wondering why so suddenly I make like this? Because I want to give some special time to all of you. If I have some time, I will interview almost all the characters in this story. Yash!!! All of them... I mean the main characters and also the most appearing characters in this story. So, today I have a bit time to interview our most favourite characters, Kim Taehyung and Kang Aemi!

KT & KA: Annyeong haseyo readers! *waves*

A: Aigoo, this story has been made since.... ermm.... *blinking my eyes*

KT: Almost three years authornim...

A: *SNAP* AHA! Yeah, that's right! Thank you for covering the awkward moment, Taehyung-sshi.

KT: You are welcome.. ^_^

KA: hahaha~ you wrote so many stories that you can't remembered the exact date.

A: Hahaha.. that's true..

KT: And yet you didn't finished most of the stories though.

A: *glares* Shut up! My brain cannot function properly so be grateful I'm trying to finish your story, dude, Pfft~ *looks at reader* hahaha, sorry, this kiddo always tring to have fight with me. Anyway, what do you think about your characters in this story?

KT: Oh well, as we can see, I'm a kingka.....

(.... silence....)

KT: A handsome, hot kingka...

(.... another awkward silence....)

KT: Erm... that's all??

A: *sighs* How about you Aemi?

KA: I really loves my character here, it's was as almost as my real life character, so it match so well when I acted in this story.

A: Really? I just made it based on my own imagination though. *laughs* So, our time is running out soon, so I have to finish this quick interview.

KT: Already? But I haven't talked for too long..

A: Yeah too bad... it's your fault for just saying couple of words though... :P

KT: TT_TT

A: So, anything to say to the readers out there?

KA: Please looks forward for our next chapter and don't forget to subscribes, comment and upvote if it worth. We will try hard to improving our characters out so, please support us with all your love. Saranghae~ <3

KT: And please support our authornim here too... she had tried hard to update her stories as fast as she can although her brain was starts getting old for you guys. Fighting and saranghae to readers and also to my ARMY fans.. Saranghaeyo~ <3 <3

A: Hehehe... thank you both of you and to our readers, thank you for still looking forward to three of us here and I hope you guy enjoy reading this chapter... Thank you and love you all!!! SARANGHAEYO YEOREOBEUN.....