1~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

Aemi POV:

"Aemi unnie! Wake up!!" I open my eyes as I heard someone was knocking my door right now. "Unnie!!!!"

"Ne, ne... I'm waking up now, Hyemi!" I yawn while looking at my phone. 6.15am. I sighs. Time for school again. I was organizing my bed before taking a quick shower and wearing my school uniform.

After done doing my hair, I grab my bag and go out from my room to the kitchen. Hyemi, my younger sister was helping our grandma to prepare a breakfast. Realizing my appearance, both of them turns around and give a smile. I also reply them with a smile.

"Morning, Aemi~"

"Morning, Halmeoni, Hyemi. What are you guys doing?" I asks as I join them. 

"Just some kimchi stew and fried beef, unnie!" Hyemi said while giving me the bowls containing rice. I put it on the table along with two of them who bring the breakfast and just start eating.

Wondering where is my parents? They died since me and my dongsaeng was a kid because of the accident. Luckily, my grandma was so nice to take care of us until now. Fortunately, we came from a rich family as my grandma holding some business, but we didn't want to show off to everyone and just want to have a simple life. As for school, I was attending Big Hit High School while Hyemi at Woolim High School. 

"Aemi ya, do you go home late today?" My grandma asks. I just nods my head. "Do you need to work anyway? Our life was great, so you don't have to work anyway.." She said again.

"Halmeoni, I love to work there. It will gain my confidence anyway. Don't worry, I'll be fine!" I said and smiles to her. She just sigh.

"I can't say anything more, do I?" I just laughs as she said that. Then, after breakfast, both me and Hyemi saying goodbye to grandma and walks to the school.

"Unnie~" I look at Hyemi.

"Ne?"

"Why we didn't just hire a driver anyway? I mean, we can afford it right?"

"Hyemi~ Our grandma hate to show off our wealth to everyone else. Even she go to the factory using a taxi. She don't want us to be spoils too much anyway." I said.

"Ohh~" 

Then, I arrived at my school while Hyemi has to walk another meter to her school. 

"Be careful! If anything happen, call me okay?" I said.

"Ne, unnie! Annyeong!" She said and waving her hand. I also do the same before entering the school.

"Aemi!!!!" I was looking at Sooyun, my best friend who just running towards me.

"Annyeong, Sooyun!" She just smile and grabs my arms.

"Have you done a work that Mrs. Lee gave to you before?" I just nodded. "Arghh, you are smart anyway.."

"Not really, I'm still at 50th and below in our school anyway." I said. Well, I just an average student, not to smart and not too stupid. Just normal.

"But still you can manage to understand any subjects we learn. But me, duh~" She said. I just laughs and poke her forehead. "Aigoo~ That's because you too focus on our... what is it? A kingkas right?"

"Ya, Kang Aemi! It's been two years we are here and you still not manage to remember that?" She shouts.

"Well, I didn't care about those things anyway." I said.

"What the heck? Aemi, they are in same class with us but you didn't pay attention on them? Jinjja, they are freaking handsome, girl!!!" She said.

"Just stop with that and just focusing with the studies, can you?" We finally arrived at our locker, and grab our book.

We was on the way to our first class when my shoulder was bumping into someone.

"Ouch! What the heck?" That girl just rubbing her shoulder while watching me who just busy grab my books on the floor. I look up and it was the queenka in the school, Baek Hyori along with her gang.

"I'm sorry~" I said.

"Next time, use your eyes to walk, not your feet!"

"Hey, she already say sorry~!" Sooyun said, trying to defend me, but I just hold her in.

"Don't, Sooyun!" I look s at Hyori again. "I'm sorry!"

She just smirks. "An average girl like you, it's suitable when you says that." Then, she leaves us behind.

"I hate that girl! Huh!" Sooyun frowned.

"Stop it! Let's go or we will be late for the class today!" I said and drag her to the class. Both of us always sit at the back of the seats, which beside the window. As we sit, suddenly there are screaming comes from our class. 

"What's happening?" I asks Sooyun.

"BTS was here!" She said with excitement all over her face.

"BTS?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The kingkas, you dummy!" She said. Then, I saw seven guys entering the class and sit beside us. I just sighs and didn't care about it.

"Gosh, Aemi! That V guy looks hot today!" I rolled my eyes and just looks at the guy that Sooyun was pointing to.

He was listening to the music in his phone with the cold face of his, didn't care about the surrounding.

"He's okay to me..."I said.

"Just Okay!???" Sooyun raised her tone. "He is the most charming person I ever seen." 

"You do?" She just nods.

"He was the smartest in this school despite he being a hot gangster~"

"A gangster?" I interrupt her words. "I hate gangsters~" I said and continue flipping the book. Sooyun just pouts but still continue looking at that guy called V.

 

So, in in simple words, I just have normal day at school today and it's time for me to go to the work right now.

"Hey, you have a work today?" Sooyun asks.

"Yeah~ Well, gotta go now!" I said and waves at Sooyun and starts walking to go to my workplace right now. It's only takes 15 minutes to go there anyway.

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo everyone! Have a nice night!!!" Time flies so fast and my shift is over now. I was walking home when I heard someone was shouting. It comes from a small alley between the building. When I look closer, it turns out a group was kicking one guy. He was bleeding so much. I put my hand on my mouth while thinking any methods to save him. Then, an idea pop up from my mind.

"Police! Police! There's someone was fighting right now! Hurry!" I pretend that the police was in front of me and starts shouting. The group suddely look at me before making their last kick to that guy.

"This is your day today! Dammit! Let's go guys!" Then, all of them starts run away, opposite to where I was now. After seeing them gone completely, I quickly go to that guy to see his condition.

"Are you okay, sir?" I asks.

"Go~" He said. I just sighs.

"And just leave you like this? No way, man! Let's go to the clinic right now. Can you get up?" I said. He just been quiet. "I think you can." Then, I put his arm into my shoulder and help him to get up. Luckily, there's a clinic nearby so we just walks to go there. 

"Miss, help him please!" I said to a nurse as soon we got there. Then, the nurse walks towards us and put him to the clinic bed.

"Are you his girlfriend?" Asks the nurse.

"No, no.. I'm not.. Just found him like this earlier." I said while looking at the guy's face. I think I have saw him somewhere. But, seeing his face covered with blood, makes me looks back at the nurse.

After few procedure, now that guy's wound has been treated. 

"I guess you are fine. I gotta go!" I said and was leaving him when my wrist been grabs.

"What's your name?" He asked as he realease the grip.

"Ohh, just call me Aemi. "

"Where do you live?" He asked again.

"Ohh.. hmm, just nearby at this neighbourhood. Don't worry.. I can walk alone anyway." I said and smile at him.

"Big Hit High School?" He said as he saw a logo at my clothes.

"Oh, yeah. I'm studying there." I said. "Oh, I have to go or halmeoni will be worry. Get well soon and hope we will meet again.... and of course without seeing you like this anymore." I said and leaving him in the clinic and walked home.

 

Taehyung POV:

She was beautiful.... I admit it. Her smile was pure and innocent. I smile.

I don't know why, but I feel like I want to protect her and being her side always.

But, one thing for sure...

I think I fall in love with her...

And another thing is....

We will meet again.... no...

We will always meet since we are studying at the same school to her...

That Aemi girl.......

 

 

 

*Hi, done updating and sorry if this makes you confuses or something but I have to admit it... this is the longest chappie I ever done... :3 hohoho... Anyway, be free to subscribes and comment this story and also upvote too... huhuhuhuh~!!!!! Happy reading!*

*Sorry for any mistakes or grammar.. English is not my main language.... >_<*