Not Alone

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

After a week, I learned that falling inlove with someone is not a magic like what people kept on saying rather,it is a decision. We decide for it, that's why there will come a time that we will fall out of love because we will look for reasons why we should let go ... We really indeed have to decide whether to jump or to stay at the top.

I also proved that curiosity can kill a cat. The more you know, the more you hurt. The more you find, the more you lose. The more you care, the more you are sad.

 

No classes, no stress. I smiled to myself while looking at the mirror. We just finished taking the exams so we have two weeks break.

Luhan and I decided to have a vacation on a beach resort together with Tiffany and Siwon, it's like a double date.

"You brought too much bag." I giggled as I saw Siwon scratched his head because of frustration.

"Will you stop complaining?" Tiffany said then went inside the van with me.

"Boys ... They won't really understand us!" She complained before taking off her shades. I just smiled and looked at Luhan that was talking to his phone while smiling. I hate seeing him smile while talking with someone. If I found out that it's Minah, I'll surely kill them both!

"Let's go!" Luhan said and sat beside me he's the one near the mirror.

"He texted.. he is coming." Siwon said after he texted someone.

Who will come with us? I hope it's not..

"Kris-oppa!!!" I slap my own forehead when I heard Tiffany shouted his name.

Heput his baggage on the back of the car and sit beside Siwon who's the one who will drive. When the car starts to move, I felt sleepy so I lean my head on Luhan's shoulder.

"Sleep well Shimjang.." He whispered then started to tap my head.

I was at the middle of my nap when I heard a deep voice. "Do we have to fetch Minah or she'll just follow?" Yeah it's the voice of Kris. Luhan, don't you dare fetch her! I might rip her hair! I mean it! "We will fetch her, Kris."

I opened my eyes and sit properly. I rolled my eyes and just lean on Tiffany's shoulder to continue my nap. I think he noticed it so he moved me and put my head on his shoulder again.

"What's wrong?" He asked when I remove my head on his shoulder and just sit. "Minah might see us in that position." I said and rolled my eyes again. Your Minah will be jealous because 'your girlfriend' is leaning on you. Minah Minah Minah.. I swear I killed her ten times in my mind. He just laugh and pinched my cheeks.

"It's ok. Besides Minah is just a friend." He said and touch my hand. Ok! Made me feel better, she's just a friend. We stopped at a mansion. Is this her house? I guess she's also a rich person like all the people inside this car except me. "I'll just go inside." Luhan said to me and got down the car. I nodded and let him.

"You won't even stop him?" I looked Kris and frowned at him. I didn't forget what you said jerk! "I trust Luhan." I simply said as we made an eye contact at the rearview mirror. What does he want? I'm really getting annoyed. "You really trust him with all your heart that you even forget to use your brain." He said laughing. So I raised my brow. "Shut up! Don't talk like you know love! Heartbreaker! Jerk!Manwh--" I didn't continue when Tiffany cover my mouth.

"Will you two stop?! If you want to fight go out!" She said and put on her earphones again. I just sigh and look at the house of Minah. I really hate the guy infront, he's really making me insane. I was in my deep thought when Luhan come out the house while laughing with Minah. I smiled as I felt that they're really close.

"Hi everyone! Siwon, Tiff, Kris!" She said and kissed the three in the cheeks. And after she kissed Fany, she turned to me and smile. "Hi Seohyun-ssi! You really look pretty." She said and also gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at her as I lecture myself. She's a nice girl, sorry Minah for being rude. "I'll just sit next to Fany since I miss this girl so much." She said and sat next to Tiff. I really hate myself for judging Minah and killing her in my mind. I feel like a bad person. Aish! The three hours of travelling was filled with talks and I'm the only one who was left behind. They kept on talking about many stuffs that are not relatable to me. "I never thought that you two will date! Gosh!" Minah said refering to Siwon and Tiff. "I also didn't imagine.." Tiffany said while blushing. Yeah, she is head over heels to Siwon, I've been the witness of the development of their relationship. I'm really happy for Tiff ofcourse she's so vocal about her feelings for Siwon.

"Kris! You should go to Paris! Jia went there and I think she will continue her studies there." Jia? I think I remember that name. Hmm.. Kris just laugh at Minah's suggestion and didn't r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter