Jia Meng

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«


I woke up as I felt someone pushing me.

"Hey.. wake up Joohyun! I'll go to work today." I nodded at my mom.

"Kris said you were drunk last night." She added while putting her watch on.

"Where's Kris?" I asked and stand up to stretch my arms.

"He's at the kitchen, cooking." She answered then we both went outside.

"I gotta go Hyun. Bye." I kissed her and locked the door after she leave.

I was about to approach Kris when I remembered something that happened last night. Gaaah! I asked him to kiss me. Err! I jus sat on the sofa and turn on the tv. Maybe he slept here, I can smell his scent on the sofa.

"Let's eat." He coldly said that made me jump off the coach. I nodded and head first.

"Here's the coffee." He said and sat infront of me and began eating. I noticed that his drink is a juice.

"Uhmm.. I also want some apple juice." I said.

He looked at me and swallow the food in his mouth.

"You drink that coffee, you were drunk last night. You need that." He said before he continued eating.

I didn't say anything and just followed what he told me.

After we eat and get dressed we decided to go to school for our clearance day.

 

While he's driving I can't help but look at his lips. Did he ate cherry last night? His lips tasted like cherry or is it my lipgloss. When the light turned red he diverted his attention to me.

"Stop staring." He said and looked at my lips.

He sigh and looked at the window before he bite his lower lip. Gosh his lip biting hobby.

"Your lips are dry." He said not looking at me so I pull out the mirror inside my bag and agreed on him. I searched for my baby lips lipbalm inside my bag. But it's not here. 

"Kris do you happen to saw my lipbalm?" I asked still looking at my bag.

He didn't answer so I faced him. My eyes popped when his lips touched mine. I closed my eyes as I saw him savoring the moment with eyes closed.

"Kris~ the.. light~" I said in between our kisses as I saw the light turned green. He didn't stop so I let him.

*Beeeeeeep-- Beeeeeep*

I pushed him as I heard the car behind us.

"!" He said as he opened his window and shouted, "You can over take damn it!" He then drove.

Ok.. I should act normal. His lips were so sweet. Wait his lips tasted like cherry. It tasted like my baby lips lipbalm.

When he parked the car on the parking lot of the school he quickly move closer to me to remove my seatbelt.

"We'll just meet here after classes." He said but I didn't let go looking at him. I squinted my eyes and tap his shoulder.

"Did you use my lipbalm?" He sigh and grab something in his pocket.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter