Someone Else

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris wake up! We need to go!" I don't care if he is mad at me or whatever. All I want is to go out with him, I want to go far from here.

"Even if he's mad at you, he's still that Kris Wu who loves you. I hate you but no one can control him. I just hope that you truely love him." I look at Jia and she's crying hard. I want to comfort her but I know I can't. I can't because I'm the reason of her pain and I hate myself for that.

"I'm sorry." I want to say more but that's the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"I'm still sleepy. Let me just sleep please." He said and hug the pillow beside him.

"I'll drag you out if you won't get up." I threatened him and he get up as fast as lightning. I smirk but he just walked pass me. Oh I remember. He is mad at me.

"I'll come back tomorrow." Jia just nod at him and he put out his phone to call someone.

We both got out of Jia's room as he waited for the one he is calling to answer the phone. "Ah Yixing, you should come here. I have to go." He said and ended the call. He faced me and started walking, not talking to me. The nurses and the doctors bowed down to him and also to me as we passed by them. It feels safe and also intimidating to walk side by side with someone like Kris Wu.

When we got in the parking lot, he sighed and faced me. "Talk. I know you want it." He said while giving me an ice cold stare. I pursed my lips before starting.

"Luhan texted me. He wants me to come back. I said no I can't but he kissed me. Then you came.." I can't really arrange my words properly. I looked up to meet his g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter