Bridal Shower pt 2

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I laughed when I saw Tiffany's hairstyle for this event this evening. Her hair is tied into pigtails like a kid while I braided my hair into one side and put a ribbon on top.

They told me that the theme for this party is: 'innocent girls' so, I wore a floral dress with a thin belt on my waist.

She stood up and showed me a handkerchief.

"Blindfold." She said and laughed as she covered my eyes using it.

"Why is this needed?" I asked when she finished tying it.

I heard the door opened and the laughter of the other girls echoed inside the room.

"The venue is set." I heard Sunny's voice and felt two hand on my shoulder.

"Stand up, Hyun. We'll go now." Tiffany whispered.

"We also called the you know." Hani laughed.

I can tell that Tiffany is on my right side while Hani is on my left. We started walking and I can feel my stomach grumbled due to nervousness.

"Okay. Wait here. I'll check if everything's settled." Tiffany said and I heard a door opened.

After a second, Tiffany announced that we can now enter. They accompanied me going in.

"3, 2, 1!" They chanted and removed the blindfold then they showered me with confetti. "Congratulations!"

They all screamed and the music started enveloping the place. I was shocked to see most of the girls on our batch in here. Never thought that they will come!

"Calm down, girls! The party is just starting." Tiffany is using a microphone.

We all sat down on the couch.

I still can't get over the fact that they are all here to celebrate with me. I thanked them all and Tiffany told us to be quiet.

"First of all, welcome to Seohyun's bridal shower! In behalf of my bestfriend, I would like to thank all of you for being here on her party."

All of us clapped and cheered.

"So, to start this event, I would like to call the soon to be bride on stage." Tiffany offered me the seat on stage.

I eyed the audience and saw that they all really look innocent with their get-up tonight.

"We prepared an opening number for you." Tiffany said then Sunny, Hani, Amber and Dasom got in the middle.

Sistar's shake it started playing and I laughed when they started dancing to the song.

When the song is about to end, Amber pulled me and I danced with them.

"Woooohooo!!!" Everyone cheered when the dance ended.

We all got back on our seat then Tiffany is on mc mode again.

"That was wow!" She breathe. "As you can see, the drinks are on the side. We'll play games and the losers will drink a shot."

Everyone cheered when she announced that and they moved the couch on the side to give space for the games.

"The first game will be, find the ring!"

We all played a lot of games and all of us got drunk because of it. I'm not yet drunk but my head is spinning.

"For the finale..." Tiffany looks like she'll stumble anytime as she head to open the door. "Come in boys!"

Five foreign doctors entered and I swear, my eardrums will break because of the squeals of the girls. I can't blame them, they are all so good looking.

"What are they doing here? No one is sick." I said and Tiffany laughed at me.

"I need a doctor! I'm sick!" Hani shouted and all of them agreed.

I was shocked when the 'doctors' started dancing sensually. I grimaced when they removed their coats. They are now wearing only their fitted-sleeveless shirt.

"Wooooo!"

The girls let out their high-pitched screams and danced with the guys.

They are completely drunk. I looked at Tiffany and she's also dancing with them so I approached her.

"Tiffany! Siwon will get angry." I shouted since the music is too loud.

"Siwon? Who is he?" She grabbed a drink and gave it to me while laughing. "You should drink."

I drank the vodka. I closed my eyes as I felt how my head got heavy.

"Wait, the rose!" Hani shouted while showing us a red rose.

"Oh! Here you go!" Tiffany handed me the rose and told me to give it to the guy that caught my attention.

I failed to get the rose because my vision is twirling and my hands feel heavy.

I fell on the ground and laughed hard. Oh my! The alcohol is taking over me.

"Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter