Break Up

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»TGFS«

Kris and I sat on the sand and watch the big waves of the ocean going back and fourth. After they left us, we remain silent infront of the bonfire. Luhan didn't comeback to fetch me, he's angry. I guess they were really close to Minah that they forgot about me. That they chose her over me. After moments of silence, I can't take it anymore so I initiate the talk.

"Sorry about earlier. I was just-"

"I know." He said cutting my explanation. I just nodded and play with the sand.

"Kris, I'm also sorry for being like this." I said still playing with the sand and trying my best not to cry.

"You've always been like that.." He sigh as I looked at him. I know this is the worst moment ever happened in my life, but still I manage to smile when I saw how he closes his eyes and feel the cold breeze that made me shivered. Why is he still here? He should be the first one to leave me. I've hurt him many times but still he's here. I thought he already moved on? How many times do I have to turn him down? When will he stop caring for me? If you are Kris will you still be there for me if I already pushed you away?

"I thought you'll also leave." I said as I hug and lean my head on my knees still looking at him. He opened his eyes and looked at the sky. His sparkling eyes made this night glow.

"I also thought about that too.. I don't know anymore. I'm magnetized Hyun, you always pulls me in even if I wanted to stay away." He shook his head and left out a long sigh. I knew it, he really can't stand me.

We decided to sleep so we went inside. Before I entered my room he grab my arm and made me face him.

"Just avoid hurting yourself Hyun-"

"Because my tears doesn't work on you anymore? Ok ok.. I'll keep that in mind." I said cutting him off. He nodded and scratched his head.

"If you want to find out if he deserves you.. Make him beg for you." He said with full of emotion before he opened the door and made me enter. I closed the door and lean on it. I touched my chest as I felt the sudden skip of beat of my heart.

"Oh here you are!" I then looked at the girl sitting on her bed, Minah. I looked at the bed beside me but Tiffany's not here yet. Oh right she texted me saying that Siwon and her will stroll outside. I ignored Minah and head towards my bed.

"You just proved that you don't belong here! Fake!" She shouted at me and stood up. I looked at her and saw anger in her eyes.

"Minah just stop ok? I'm sorry. I acted immature.." I calmly said but she went infront of me and slap me.

"Do you think you're the only one who can do that? Bring it on!" She was about to slap me again but I prevent her by grabbing her arm.

"You are the one who's fake! Why didn't you fought back when we're outside? It's because you want to be pitied by everyone!" I shouted at her and drag her hand harshly.

"Ok then. Call me fake or whatever. But at least I still have his heart." She laughed hard and grab the bottled water and drink on it. I squinted my eyes at her.. this time I'm really killing her inside my mind. No I mean.. I really wanna kill her, literally.

"I own his heart Minah. He loves me, we love eachother so back off!!" I shouted feeling the heat rising on my head. She stepped closer and raised her brow.

"You love him? Then what is Kris? Are you playing with them huh?" She raised her voice so I stood up and top her, good thing that I'm taller than her.

"Well. I understand.. I bet you're stuck to your childhood memories. Grow up Minah! Stop being immature! Luhan is not yours! He doesn't love you!" She poured the water on my face. My mouth remained open while my eyes were close.

"Guys!" I heard Tiff as she closed the door and went infront of me to wipe my face using her handkerchief.

"Oh gosh .. Oh gosh! What happened?" She said so I opened my eyes. I looked at Minah but she just walked away. Tiffany faced me and let me sit down on her bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter