Kiss Me

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up lying on the bed. I pick up my phone and saw that it's 10:30 pm.. it's still early. I scratch my eyes and go down the bed and saw mom outside washing a glass.


"Umma.. You just came?"
I asked that made her face me.


"Yes.. The party had just ended and the kids were left there to drink and catch up with each other."
I nodded and open the message on my phone. It was Tiffany telling me to go down and have fun with them. I told mom that I need to go down because Tiff is inviting me. She agreed but warn me to not drink too much.

 

.......

 

"We broke up two weeks ago. Let's just stop talking about it."


I heard Luhan saying this and he sounded drunk.


"Why are they toge-"


Jaejoong stopped when he saw me. I smiled to hide the awkwardness that I felt as I realize the thing that they were talking about.


"Noona.. Here to fetch Kris? He went to the washroom."


Sehun said before Tiffany motioned me to sit beside her. I smile at the girl who looks like a model sitting between Jaejoong and Minah. Oh yeah she's also here, good night ey? Tss.


"Hello. I'm So Eun, Kim So Eun. Nice meeting you." She said and offered her hand to me that I gladly accept as I smiled brightly at her.

 

"Why are you here?" I gaze up at Kris who's currently standing beside me.


"Aish oppa! Just let Hyun have fun. She's not a child. Tss!" Tiffany hissed at his brother then gave me a glass of tequilla.

I grimace after I drink it straight.

 

Kris sat down next to me and gave me a lemon.


"Don't drink if you don't like it. Don't force yourself."


He said as I sip the lemon. I'm not new to this but I only drink twice.. on appa's success celebration and on our outing. And I can say that I'm really not a drinker. I just sit quietly since I don't know what they were talking about until So Eun asked me something.


"Joo Hyun ssi what is your dream marriage?"


Oh I think they were talking about Jaejoong and So Eun's wedding. I heard from them that the two had been engaged when they were still in college and now that they both have stable jobs, they plan to marry as soon as possible. All of their attention is now on me so I cleared my throat.


"I don't like grand weddings, to be honest. Just a simple church wedding is fine with me. The one that matters in a wedding is the mutual feeling between the groom and the bride." I smiled at them and looked at Kris. "The feeling that all the people around even if happy or sad, they can't do anything because the love encircling the bride and groom is indestructible." Kris look back at me and were like in our own world. It's like the time stopped and the people surrounding us were paused.


"That's cute!" So Eun squeeled that made Kris and I look away. Did I just dream about him being my husband? Aish!


"Then who is the groom, Hyun?" The sudden laughter was erased when Luhan spilled a question. I look straight at him but he was playing with his glass before he drink the beer. His eyes can't focus anymore because it's close.


"Who is the groom?" He repeated his q estion and opened his eyes and stare at me. We both stare at each other as I felt Kris' grip in his hand that was on the table. I slowly put my hand above his hand and gently massage it. 


"Ofcourse it's Kris! Tss don't be foolish Luhan-ah." Siwon answered. Tiffany laughed and stand up before grabbing me.


"Let's parteeey!!" She shouted and led me to the center.


When we reached the center part, she let go of my hand and tap my shoulder.


"Hyun, why didn't you answer?"


"I don't know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter