Stealing

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TGFS«

After I ended the call I rushed inside my room and grab my towel.
"You're gonna take a bath again?" I jumped in surprise when mom entered my room. "Where's your laundry? Miss Kim will pick it up later." She added and I pointed at my laundry basket.
"Yeah.. I forgot that I already took a bath. I guess I'll just change my clothes." I excused myself and head inside the bathroom to change.
I wore a simple white shirt and jeans with a pair of sneakers. I heaved a deep sigh and look at myself infront of the mirror. One word will change everything. My decision will affect my life forever. Gosh! This is so exhausting!
I went down and head to the kitchen to drink water when I saw Tiffany munching a brownie while talking with mom. I paused and hide behind the door and listen to what they are talking about.
I heard mom sighed and sat infront of Ffany. "To tell you honestly, eversince I met Kris, I've always wanted him to be my son. He's such a nice boy but Hyun used to remind me that he is evil. That I shouldn't be deceived by his good looks." She sofly giggled but Tiff just stayed serious listening to her. "And yes. I already knew that he has feelings for my Joo Hyun." I gasp when I heard her. Since when? Oh my!
"You mean he confessed to you, auntie?" Tiff asked with an exclamation point.
"Yes he confessed to me after Hyun said yes to Luhan. I saw how broken he was while saying to me that he loves my daughter truthfully. Hyun is his first and only." She faintly smiled before saying: "B ut Hyun will never feel the same way, he said. He begged for her many times but she always turn him down." I look down and played in my head all the moments when he knelt infront of me.
"But Joo Hyun's eyes can't lie." She added before I decided to come out and drink water.
"Uhmm.. Thanks for the brownies auntie! I guess we'll leave." Tiffany said and stood up. I head to the fridge to grab a bottled water and drink it straight.
"What time will you go home? Should I fetch you?" Mom asked me.
"Hmm.. Before 9pm. Tiff will drive me home no worries Mom." I said and kissed her cheek.
-------------
When we're inside the car I can't help but think of all the things I will say to him.
"Don't panic Hyun, it's just Kris Wu." She smirked while looking at the road. She's right it's just Kris anyway but why is my heart palpitating, I should see a doctor geez!
After a minute of silence, Tiff decided to break the ice. "If you don't have feelings for him. I'm begging Hyun, just say no and let him go to Ca. Pls don't give him false hope that will eventually hurt him more. We both know how crazily he is-"
"Inlove with me." I continued her words that made her sigh. I soflty touch her shoulder. "Tiff, I'm sorry for being rude to him all this time. I'm sorry." That's the only thing that came out from my mouth. Tiffany, even if she saw how harsh I was with Kris she still consider and understands me.
"We're here." She said so I unbuckle my seatbelt but before I could open the door, she grab my arm. I looked at her and frown.
"Hyun, don't hurt him again." She then let go of my arm and went out. Her tone sounded commanding. I deeply sigh before going out.
"He's in the garden." Tiffany said then she let me in. "I'll leave you." She said as soon as we saw Kris sitting on a bench. His back facing us. I walked slowly towards him and cleared my throat.
"Oh.. take a sit." He coldly said that made my heart skip a beat. Gosh he is on his normal aura today but why do I feel different?
"Uhmm.. Kris.." I said looking at my shoes that were swaying back and forth.
"Yeah?" He said and move a bit closer to me. I want to kill my heart if that's even possible. My heart is over reacting on normal things.
"Fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter