Halmeoni

The Girlfriend Stealer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I told Kris that I'll sleep, and now, I woke up earlier than him.

I got out my room and got down to see him lying on our sofa.

I sat on the carpet and stare at his sleeping face.

The last time I watched him sleep on a sofa was when I got drunk after I saw Luhan with Minah on the birthday of his mother. I even asked him to kiss me. I smiled remembering that moment.

"Yah! Crazy stupid jerk! Making me fall hard, huh? You think you won? Ha! Jinja? Well, you won. You made me fall deep and hard."

I laughed. I sound crazy right now. Talking to a sleeping person, it looks like I'm talking to myself.

My smile faded when he opened his eyes. He smirked at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I miss hearing that." He sighed and hugged me tighter. "I miss hearing the Seohyun who nags at me all the time. I miss hearing your voice, may it be happy, sad or angry."

I smiled and removed from the hug when I remembered something.

"Do you want to see my birthday gift for you?" He smirked.

I pouted. I wanted to ask him about the girl on the phone but I guess, it's not the right time for that.

"I'll just take a bath. You should go home first." I said and he nodded.

I turned my back but he suddenly pulled me and kissed me on the lips.

I pushed him away.

"Yah! I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" I hissed at him.

He just chuckled and patted my head. "It's okay. Me too." He ran away after saying that.

Aish! "Crazy stupid jerk!" I shouted before going up.
 

 


I wore a plain white shirt, a pair of jeans and white sneakers.

I heard a knock on my door, and the house helper got in.

"Kris is already here. Your mom called and reminded that you will go to your grandparents' house this evening."

I almost forgot about that!

I immediately went down and saw Kris on his phone. He is seriously typing something so I slowly walked to him.

"Hey... We need to be here before 5 in the afternoon. We'll go to my grandparents' house." I said as I held his hand.

"Now that you mentioned it, I feel like I want to meet them." He pinched my cheek and I smiled.

"Alright. If that's what you want."

We head inside his car and I somehow feel uneasy because the voice of the girl who answered his phone still bothers me.

"Your seatbelts, Hyun." He reached my seatbelt and he was the one who buckled it.

"Sor.. Sorry. I for- forgot." I stuttered.

He looked at me with his brows knitted together. "What's wrong?" He softly held my chin.

I shook my head and just told him that I'm excited to see his surprise for me.

While he's driving, my curiosity is eating me up, so I opened my mouth to ask something. "How was your stay in LA?"

He glanced at me for a second and returned his focus again on the road. "I was so stressed out. Hearing news that you went in a bar, you locked yourself in your room and a lot more is making me anxious. I was so furious that I scolded everyone. But when your mom picked up the phone when I called, it made me feel at ease."

He glanced at me beacause the traffic light is red. "What did she say?" I asked.

"She told me that you are thinking about me more than you think about getting your license." He smirked and focused on driving again.

I pouted and can't help but smile. He is the same Kris Wu. Arrogant and head over heels for me.

While I'm watching him seriously driving, his phone suddenly rings.

He swiped 'decline' and continued in driving. But the phone rings again. This time, I peeked and saw an english name.

"Jessica?" I whispered to myself and glad that he didn't hear me.

It rings again so I grabbed it before he can even touch it. "I'll put it in loudspeaker so you can still drive safely."

I answered the call and set it in loudspeaker so Kris will here. "Hello? Kris?" Her soft voice enveloped the coldness of the car.

This is exactly the same voice that I heard the other day.

"Why?" He coldly answered.

I don't know if he is acting like that because I'm listening or he is just naturally like that.

The girl on the other line sighed. "We're having a party right now because the boss is not around." She chuckled.

And I swear, it's not a natural chuckle. It is more like a flirty chuckle. I am a girl and I exactly know the meaning behind everything that girls are doing.

"It must be fun." He lazily said.

"You always say that whenever we party. It's fun! You should try to party with us. You won't confirm if its fun if you will not try to at least party just once. We should party when you come back!" She sounded excited saying that.

So it means, Kris is not going out throughout his stay there? Really? The Kris Wu, who is a regular customer at all the bars here in Seoul is rejecting to party in LA? Oh come on!

I secretly rolled my eyes.

"So you called because you wanted to inform your boss that you are all having fun because I'm gone?" He is also flirting!

I put out my phone and tried to play something because I might grab his phone and throw it somewhere.

She chuckled again. "It's not like that! I just wanted to hear you...” Her voice trailed off.

The game says 'game over' because I forgot to tap it. She likes him! I'm sure of that! She likes him!

Kris sighed. "Alright." He then stopped the car.

"We're here?" I asked and unbuckled my seatbelt.

I heard a long sigh on his phone and I widened my eyes. I thought he ended the call.

"Kris? Are you wi-"

I opened the car and got out. I don't want to hear her voice anymore. Her voice has been playing inside my mind for a couple of days and I hate it.

The heat is enough to melt my freezing insides. I looked around and saw houses. Are we in a village or something? Why are we here anyway? I sat on the ground and waited for him to come out.

After some seconds, I heard the banging of the car's door so I looked up and saw Kris walking towards me.

"Let's go?" He reached out his hand, but I ignored it and stood up all by myself. "I want you to see my-" I cut him off by raising my hand infront of him.

"Who is Jessica?" I asked calmly.

He cleared his throat. "She's one of the en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter