Chapter 8

The Reason Why (*HIATUS*)

The sound of the alarm wake you up.You have to turn it off so it will never disturbs you anymore.You are rubbing your eys with your hand.Your other hand is reaching for your watch beside your bed.You switched on the lamp and grab the watch,turning off the alarm without looking at the time.Then,you turn to face the window.It is still dark.Oh My Gawd..I woke up early in the morning.Haha...Early in the morning...Lalalala...where are the others?They must be suprised to see if I  had woke up..

   Your bare feet touch the fluffy carpet in your room and at the same time,your hand take the hairband and your watch.Your eyes are staring at the watch for a minute while braiding your hair.It take a minute for you to realise that you are late for your school.Your finally run to your window,opening the curtain and your jaw dropped.You got to be kidding me! 7.30 a.m!! Oh.My.Gawd!!! I'm late for school!!!You run to the toilet with towel slung on your shoulder.It took almost 10 minutes for you to take a bath and ready with your school uniform.

   You jog to downstairs and passed Baekhyun at the halfway to the kitchen."Morning.."says DO when you grab a glass of milk on the dining table."Morning..and what the hell is going on here!"your jaw drop again as you see the others are relaxing enjoy their breakfast."You guys are not going to school right.."you ask with unsatisfaction on your face."Not 'you guys'We.We are not going to school today" cheers Sehun with his mouth full with a chocolate mufffin that been made by D.O.

   "Haha...I'm going to school,today!"You push your chair backward,standing up and pick your bag on the floor."Where are you going?"asks Baekhyun as he saw you are heading to the door,passing him by as he reaches downstairs."Shoping??" you say with sarcastic tone in your voice.Baekhyun and the others jog to stop you from passing the door."Go shoping with me.."says Sehun,volunteer himself while standing in front of you with his naive face. "I'm going to school, you idiot! "you shove him from blocking your way and walk pass by the others ,but then Chanyeol yanks your hand and you stumble back,ending on his chest.

   You yank your hand from him and shoot a sidelong glare at him.He just smirks as he cross his arm,looking at you.you snort before turn around and try to go to the door again,but then it end by you are flying.Chanyeol has swiftly swoops you up and walking  towards the direction of the dining table.You slam your hands on his chest,hoping for him to put you down,but knowing Chanyeol,he won't.

   "Don't fight it.I'm not going to put you down,so stop being stuborn and accept it."he says with a playful smile on his face.You grab his hair and pull it tighter in your hand.He yelps,asking you to let it go and you are asking him to put you down .You let his hair out from your grip when he finally bends his body to put you down but then you end in Kai's arms when he jogs beside Chanyeol,asking him to pass you to him.

    "Yah!!! KIM JONGIN!!!PUT ME DOWN NOW OR YOU DIE WITHIN A SECOND!!" Kai just gigle as he spin you around in a circle.He stops when he feels dizzy and both of you are facing the toilet,near by the kitchen.Suho goes out from the toilet,shirtless with a towel wraps around his waist.His milky white skin make you agape along with Kai.He quickly turns you around facing the others and all you see is Baekhyun throws his jacket to Suho.Kai's hand is covering your eyes as your feet on the floor."Hannah...forget what did you just saw..it's only a dream.."he whispers with a sound of giggling from the others.You scoft and swat his hand from covering your eyes.Then you turn to face Suho,who is walking upstairs,with Baekhyun's jacket on his shoulder.

   "Yah,Suho!!Make sure your are wearing your shirt before you come near me,or else,I'll tear off your milky and.....y skin"you gaze turns into a   look.Suho turns to face you with a dirty face with grins on his face."Or.we should ending it on the bed.My room or yours?"asks him."Both in two days a week.."you say,raising your eyebrows."Yah!Don't you ever think about it.You are not going to touch a single part of my Hannah!"says Lay,pulling you closer to him."Neither do you."says Xiumin,pulling you away from Lay."And you!"Baekhyun pulls you away from the others and wraps his hands around your waist securely.

  You try to escape from Baekhyun grip on your waist.You gaze around,trying to find someone that can save you from this crazy situation.You runs to Kris a you smell his scent from upstair."Uri namja chinggu!!"you cheer happily and he opens his arms to embrace you.The others agape before shoot a death look to Kris who is kissing on top of your head.That is the best way for you to escape from the crazy attitudes from the others.Beside,Kris is always the bet actor of the year.Your dirty smile crack on your face as you and Kris are walking downstairs.

   Baekhyun and the others scoft when they see Kris is grinning as he wraps his arm securely around your waist."Are you going to school today?"he asked,seeing you in your school uniform.You just nod,wondering where is your bag."Mind staying?You are not fully recover yet."a soft voice behind you make you turn around and see Luhan.He cracks a sheepish smile on his face."No..I'm fine,guys.Seriously! " you sigh,looking at the others."Just one day,Hannah.One day,take a rest.."Baekhyun walks towards you,making his puppy face.You can feel your heart slowly melt inside.Quickly you turn around from him.

   "Fine!Just one day! I'm going  to the shopping mall...Don't try to stop me.."you throw your bag on the chair beside Kris and rush upstairs,changing  into a blouse.As you reach downstair,everyone is waiting for you.Your eyebrows are pinching together."We're coming along.My treat.."says Suho.You grin and walk alone,leaving the others alone.