Chapter 2

The Reason Why (*HIATUS*)

 

 

 

You lowered your gaze and yawned.School is boring and you're bored with the time slowly passing by like everyone had all the time in the world.There was too much time too kill.You look at the entire of class.The 11 boys.And you're the only girl in that class.You're not in this class because of your grade; though is not very good.But who cares?Besides..this school is not taking the grade as your points for college later on.It depends on your talent, what you can do, what you have to offer to the entertainment industry.So,here you are.Trapped with these 11 boys that seems normal to you but admired by most of the girls.They have a perfect look on the outside but you'll only know the real them when you know them very well.

   "Hey,"Kai's gentle voice jerked you back to reality.He was waving his hands in front of your face.You pouted and that made him giggle.You were going to lay your head on the table when you saw the others are going to somewhere.You looked at Kai and asked why

  "We're going to the studio.Wanna join us?"he raised his eyebrows when he met your eyes.It took almost a minute for you to make the decision.The others were waiting patiently at the door while chatting with each other.Thinking that there's nothing you would want to do today,you decided to join them instead of wasting your time.

 

  ***

 

Lay's fingers were running on the keys of the piano.His face was filled with emotions when he started playing; he was immersed with the sounds of each note playing in his ears.Lay doesn't know how to read the music notes,so he just listened to the song and played it; that's what Kai told you.Lay's eyes fell on you after his fingers stopped slightly above the keys.He started playing another song and gestured something towards you.You raised your eyebrows while looking at him; the song sounds familiar to you.You began to sing.

  You started singing since you were six.All of your classmates and teachers wondered how a little girl like you could have such beautiful voice.You're born in a talented family.Your mother was a good singer and dancer and your father was a musician.You got your talent from them; genetics as they might say.When you started singing and dancing,all eyes can't stop but to stare at you.

  The song suited perfectly with your voice.The boys gave you a huge amount of applause and smiled at you.

  "Damn! That was so fantastic!! "Baekhyun shook his head with his mouth gaped.

  "No wonder you're in the same class with us..."Suho gave you a bright smile and patted your head.

Kris suddenly stood up and everyone turned around,looking at the tall guy while he made his way towards Lay and whispered something.Lay nodded  to his words and motions the others to gather around.You looked at them slightly confused and sat on the floor.Sehun walked towards you and smiled.

  "Hannah...could you be our judge?This is our new song." he whispered and you nodded.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csmMAlJYkGc

 

The music started and Kai voice appeared in your ears; his voice was a slight deep but a great melody to listen to.The starting was great but in the middle of the song,Sehun forgot his position,so the others kept shoving him when he stood at their place instead of his own.In the end,they managed to solve it and it ended great as usual.You gave them a big clap and a thumbs up.They cheered happily except Sehun; he must've been thinking about the mistake that he made just now, how it bothered his head and how he was not as good as the other.The others tried to cheer him up, but a fond smiled cracked on his lips when he looks at your smiling face.You gave him a thumbs up.He started smiling.

Kai stood beside you and wrapped his arm on around your waist.You gave him a little nudge when you saw Baekhyun was looking at you guys with his cold eyes.Kai turned to looked at you and you nodded to Baekhyun.Kai quickly pulled his arm away innocently as if he didn't just do that.You were starving and your stomach started to growl.Everyone looked at you and you felt your cheeks slowly growing red.

   "Looks like someone is hungry..."Chanyeol smirked and you stucked your tongue out at him.Everyone rushed to the cafeteria.

Food and Exo could not be apart.Especially Kai.

 

***

 

Someone bumped into you while you were waiting for Baekhyun,that was chatting with his friend.You gasped in surprise and dropped Baekhyun's mineral bottle in your hand.The bottle rolled and stopped at someone feet in front of you.It's a guy.You stared at the guy,watched him picked up the bottle before handing it to you.

   "I'm sorry for that,"he smiled awkwardly at you while rubbing the back of his neck.You frowned slightly when you saw his face clearly.His face didn't seem familiar at you.

   "It's okay.I've never seen you before."you said; trying to make a conversation with him while waiting for Baekhyun.

   "I'm a new student,just transferred here."he gave a sheepish smile.

Baekhyun ended his conversation and headed towards you.His phone vibrated; he received a message from Kris.He was busy looking at his phone and accidentally bumped against your shoulder.He lifted his head and smiled at you,Baekhyun slipped his phone back in his pocket after replying the text.His eyes suddenly widened when he saw the new student.

   "Hyung!!"Baekhyun yelled in shock while pointing at the new student.Your eyebrows pinched together.The new student smiled and bowed.

   "Hello.Nice to meet you.I'm Luhan.I bet you know Baekhyun and his gang called Exo.I'm the twelfth member of Exo,"your jaw dropped when the last sentence hit your eardrum.What the??You looked at Baekhyun,asking for an explanation.