Chapter 7

The Reason Why (*HIATUS*)

                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR52-PqHkJg

                                                           ~ Ailee-Heaven~

 

   Your heart started throbbing up a storm.The guys were busy preparing themselves and Baekhyun kept glancing at you;checking if you were alright.In the end,he walked to you and kneeled so he could look into your eyes.He always tell you that you are good at lying towards people,but if they look into your eyes,they can see the truth clearly without any doubt.That's why he always look into your eyes if he wants to ask something.

   "Hannah..what about.." "I can do this,Baek..I had wait for this moment to come.And when it has come,I will never waste it " you said as  you stood and took the mic from Kai.He did not managed to hide it from you as Baekhyun told him.Baekhyun glanced at him and he smiled guiltyly.You felt hot around your body even though they had switched on the air-condition.Things were not going so well a day before the performance.You had a flu and it ended with a fever.Today,you tried to hide it from the members even you were soaking by your sweat.

   A wave of nausea washed up your throat few times.You will start to lose your balance if you stood for a long time.You also had forced yourself to crack a smile when one of the members was looking at you.You took a deep breath and faught the urge to vomit.You cursed yourself for being sick today.You stood and leaned against the wall.Luckily for you,your parents did not showed up at this performance.They had called you just now and your mom told you they had to deal with your dad's entertaiment show.

   "Guys,get ready! One minute and counting," said Mrs Shin.A headache with a power to make you tremble had stopped you on the way to the stage.Kai was turning back and jogged to you;asking if you were alright.You nodded and walked to the stage;ready at your position as a singer.With the others help,you could continue performing even your ankle was still hurt.They were dancing and you were the singer.You just sang and that would not made your pain became worst.

   The curtain was pulled up and the students started cheered loudly as they saw you guys on the stage.You started singing with an exceed strength.You almost fell on the stage but Kai caught you and the others were shuftling back to cover you from the audiences.You pushed his arms away from yours and continue singing like nothing happen.Everytime you saw the students faces,you couldn't helped to force yourself,to keep continue singing.You won't let down the audience as you stopped perfoming.If this could made they happy,you will do it even though you will die.

  "Hannah..stop it.You getting pale right now, "hissed Suho as he and Chanyeol stood beside you,lifting you up on the air.You saw the audiences started to whisper to aech other.Come on,Hannah.A little bit.You can do this.You won't stop singing as the two of them put you down.You walked nearer to the audiences before finished your song.It ended perfectly as you thought.The students gave you guys a big applause.The teachers and the visitors stood up and smiled while clapping their hands.You and the rest bowed 90 degres before the curtain was pulled down.

~ ~

   "Yeheet!! "chereed Sehun as he reached his first step at the backstage.The others laughed as thay heard that.All of them took off their jackets so do you.You just wearing a sleeveless blouse with a skinny jeans.You left your denim jacket in your locker.You quickly took a seat when you felt dizzy.The pain was shooting behind your eyes.The headache pounding and you felt like you might threw up.You started to shiver and tremble.Oh God! Please..just for this time.I don't want to collape here.With a hand on the wall to steady yourself,you walked to the others.

   "Let's go to the cafeteria!" yelled Chen and the cheers erupted from them again."Wait!Where is Hannah?" asked Kris when he saw your bag was still on the chair.The others stopped suddenly and they bumped each other.All of them shruged.Kai tapped his fingers while waiting for you.His heart started throbbing as a minute passed and you did not showed up.

   "Hannah! " yelled D.O. "I'm here! JUst wait for a minute! "you shouted back;trying to make your voice to sound normally.Your bite your lip as a nausea washed up your throat for the tenth time.You fell and leaned against the wall.You started sweating.You gathered your strength and stood up;heading to the others that were waiting for you.

   "There she is.."Kai and Baekhyun let out a relief sigh a when they saw you were walking towards them.All of them started to walk out from the backstage;heading to the cafe.They were busy chatting each others ang laughed at their jokes.Your jacket and bag were at Kai and Baekhyun.They were volunteered to carry it for you.

   Bukk!

   The others quickly turned around and jogged to you. "Hannah! Wake up! Get your sense back! "yanked Suho as he was the first one that reached you.You breathed heavily and sweating around.Your chest started to move slolwly up and down.Chanyeol lifted your head a little and wiped all the sweats around your face."Sehun,take my car key at my pocket and starts the engine now! We are going to the hospital! "Kris yanked and Chanyeol lifted you up and walked out from the backstage with the others footsteps behind him.

   "Yah! What is wrong with her face,It getting more pale than before.."Xiumin said and placed his hand on your forehead."She is having a fever! "he yelled and the others froze.How come we do not know about it?Oh,Hannah..Sehun opened the back door and Baekhyun rushed inside it.Chanyeol bent his body and lied your body on the seat slowly.Baekhyun lifted you head up and put it on his lap.Kris sat on the driver seater and Tao was beside him.

   He opened his window a little bit as Suho jogged to him."We will follow you from the back! "he said as the rest ran to their cars and rushed in.Kris drived as faster as he could to the hospital.

~ ~

   Tired.That was the only word that came into my mind.It was like my spirit had been taken away.With a headache and sprained ankle,I had forced myself danced in front of the students.Then,it ended like this.

   "Oh My God! Hannah!! What happen?

   "Call the ambulance now!"

   "Get my car key..We are going to the hospital"

   Hospital?What a minute...we are going to the hospital?We?Who are going to the hospital?What is happening now?

   Your eyes shot opened.You could felt the cold air condition that blew into your face.You tried to sit  but sawing Baekhyun was sleeping in sit position made you froze.The damn towel on your forehead fell on your lap.You gazed around you and realized that you were in your room.Your eyes lied on Baekhyun.His face looked so tired.Then,your eyes captured an image of somebody on your sofa bed.It was Kai and Chen.The rest of the Exo members were all in your room;sleeping on the floor and sofa.

   They must be very tired.Oh My God! What did i done? You let out a heavy sigh as a jab of guilty filled in your heart.You turned to face Baekhyun and his hair.He moved a little and you froze as you saw he opened his eyes.The worried expression cracked on his face.He lifted his head.His soft hands landed on your forehead as he stood up.You shook it off gently and cracked a smile on your face.

   "I'm fine.."you said under your breath.You patted some space beside you,ordering him to sit there than sitting on the cold floor.His eyes were on you as he ran his free hand trough his tousled bronze hair."I'm sorry.."you said with a heavy  sigh came out from your mouth."Don't be..Plase don't be sorry for what we had done for you..."Baekhyun held your face to face him,so he can see your expression."But I'd spoiled the performance..Our celebration..I mean..you guys celebration towards this..You guys must be waiting so long to achieve this kind of feeling...but I just spoiled it..and it ended by all of you spending your night here,taking care of me.Damn!I'm !"you cursed yourself for being a burden to them

   .Baekhyun put his finger on your lip and threw a gentle look ,directly into your eyes."Am I look angry?Or did I cursed you just now..?I think I should change my expression when I saw you awake just now.."he murmured."Hannah...all of us were worried about you when you suddenly fainted.This celebration is nothing if you weren't with us.We through this together,right?Practice all of this everyday.Being mad at you when someone told me that you danced in the studio at night.ALONE! I repeat,AlONE...Oh God!What if something happen at you that night?I think the rest of us could be able to forgive themselve...."he gritted his teeth,shooting a sharp look at you while you were trying to crack a smile on your face.

   "He told you,didn't he?Damn that Baby Lu..I should warned him that night!"you turned to face the sofa bed a few steps in front of your bed,attached to the lavender wall.There was Luhan,sleeping soundly with his hands under his head.You gazed around your room,seeing the others sleeping soundly,but there was something missing in their soundly sleep.Kai's snoring sound.Sehun's sleep talking habit.The maknae didn't even make a sound.They must be too tired taking care of you the whole night.Your gaze stopped at Baekhyun's face.

   "I'm ,am I?"you asked.He shook his head."How can I pay for all of this.Don't even say, 'Hannah...you owe us nothing.We did this because we love you..' I want to pay it...What should I do?"you asked Baekhyun."Maybe...you could pay it by bring us to the beach...I mean all of us can spend our night at your homestay.."he raised his eyebrows."Yes!Good idea.Let's go tommorow.."you said with a happy tone in your voice."No!Not tommorow..You're not fully recover from your fever...Maybe this weekend.."he said."Alright then..this weekend.."you said with a heavy tone in your voice.Baekhyun patted your head,terating you as you are his child.