Chapter 6

The Reason Why (*HIATUS*)

                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re-ProN25Zo

                                           ~ What About Love-Austin Mahone ~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

   You slammed your bag on the dance floor as you reached in the studio.You shot a sidelong glare at Luhan who was standing right behind you.He gave you an innocent look and shrugged.You snorted and walked to the others who were sitting on the floor;enjoy watching all the students dancing around.Baekhyun's eyes was glowing up bright as he saw a y yet cute girl with a brownish waist-length hair headed to the dance floor.She was only wearing a sleveless t-shirt and her hair tied into a ponytail. "Oh My God! She is damn hot..."he hissed.You just shook your head.Boys..always looks at the same thing on a girl

   You kept pushing away Luhan;preventing him from sitting beside you.The annoyed feeling that was surrounding your heart made you do it.He did not even bother and continued teasing you.He froze beside you even though you were pushing him hard;hoping that he will move a mile away from you. "Is that the only thing you have, kiddo?" he asked,raising his eyebrows towards you. "Geezz.shut up..Lulu!"you did not even realised that you had said it out loud.When you lifted your head,everyone in the room was staring at the both of you;wondering what had made you pissed out.Luhan stared down on the floor with both of his cheeks flushed red.

   "Lulu? No one had called him that before.."Kai bursted out into a big round of laughter that had made Luhan lift his head.He turned to face you and glared,but you did not even bother about it.You accidentally called him that because he had called you kiddo in front of the other students at the cafe just now.You could see all of them trying to hold their laughter.He kept on calling you kiddo when you turned around;walking straight out of the cafe.

   You were speechless even though you were pissed out because he had made you embarrassed in front of the others. "Lulu sounds perfect on you "you said while standing and starting to the others that were busy catching their breath.Dancing is tiring.You know that.Everyone knows that.They bent their head as they saw you pulling your leg;sitting beside one of them.You bowed back;tried to break an ice wall between you and them.You talked to them and they asked you to show some of your dance.At first you didn't want to,but seeing their face that was filled with hope,you decided not to disappoint them,so you stood up. 

   You headed to the main dance room and cued on 'What About Love' by Austin Mahone.Yeah,it was kind of old but it was cool.You turned the music up as loud as it would go and let it wash over you as you pulled off your jacket and untied your hair.Wearing only your sweatpants and a tank top,you began to move to the rythms that pounded around you.You began to spin.You leaped.You could see the others were gaping in shock as they saw that.They were amazed of how easily each form had came to you.It was like sampling new flavours of candy,each bubbling to its own soundtrack.

   Covered with sweat all over your body and breathing hard,you finally stopped when you realized several students were standing by the mirrors,watching you.A couple of them gave you a big applause."Great job,Hannah,"Baekhyun called after he breezed into the room.He tossed you a towel while joining the others who surrounded you.You tried to plaster a smile on your face with your ankle hurting.You pulled both of your legs to your chect as you sat on the floor;in the middle of the students.Kai slowly bent his body and looked straightly in your eyes.

   You raised your eyebrow with a smile on your face.Fake smile,actually."Are you okay?"he asks while eyeing your right ankle.You quickly nodded and stood when you saw Tao was motioning for you to come over.Kai caught your hand and that made you gulped.You turned to face him."You can't even walk right?" asked him.You knew that he never meant to sound like that but the way you lied to him made him angry.He snorted while pulling you and you fell; ended up sitting on his lap.You gaped while looking around;worried that anyone sees you like this.

   "Let me see it.."he grabbed his bag,asking for you to pull your sweatpants while he fumbled into his bag.You pulled up your sweatpants and saw a red mark around your ankle.Kai froze when he saw that.He lifted your leg and put it on his lap.Slowly,Chanyeol approached him and sat beside you."It's getting worst you know.You won't be able to perform if you practice your dance again.So stop dancing! "nagged Kai while putting a plaster around your ankle.

   You smiled to Chanyeol as you met his eyes.This is Kai.Like to nag when he is worried about someone.The same as D.O."Hannah..don't dance anymore..Just relax..you had prepared enough for the performance..Your ankle will be worst if you continue dancing.."said Suho.He gave a bag of ice to Kai and Kai slowly placed it on your ankle."It will reduce the pain a little bit.It must hurt so much,right?"he asked as he looked at you.You just nodded. "Just listen to me,Hannah.Don't you dare dance anymore.You had prepared enough..just relax.." he said without looking at your face.You pouted and closed both of your ears,refusing to hear him.

   "And stop pouting.It's so cute.I could not hold it and might kiss your lips if you do it again.." you gawked and see him smirking at you before he stood up,leaving you blushing on the floor alone.You closed your mouth and scoffed due to his silly attitude but you could not deny the fact that joke had made you blushed and shy.Oh my god!Hannah...stop thinking about that!! You knocked your head with your fist and kept shaking it. "What is wrong with her?" asked Chanyeol when he saw you. "You don't want to know.."Kai smiled slyly and walked to the others.

~ ~

   You tip toed to the studio with your bag on your left shoulder.Slowly you pushed the door and clicked the switch on the right side of the studio.The lights and it was empty.The studio was empty.You let out a relieved sigh.You walk to the dance floor and tuned on the song.You took a deep breath;trying to immerse yourself in the song.One more practice and I can stop if  I  can dance perfectly.

   You started dancing even though the pain was shooting your ankle.The more you dance,the more it hurts your ankle.You tried to hold yourself from falling down.Just a little more,Hannah.You can do it.You hissed when the pain had made you trembled.You had to bite down so that you did not cried out.You tried to hold on but you couldn't.You fell down at last with tears running down your face.

   You started sobbing;wondering how could you perform well if it's going to be like this?You choked in your tears,gathered some strength.With extreme effort,you tried to stand on the floor but at the end,you fell down.It suprised you when you didn't feel anything as your hit the floor.You kept wondering why the floor was smooth suddenly."Are you okay,Hannah?" you heard a voice right behind your ears.You almost jumped and turned around.

   It was Luhan.He had caught you when he saw you falling.You tried to get up but the pain won't let you do that.You couldn't even move a little.Then,you started crying again because of the pain.Luhan cuddled you.You could feel his warm hand; your hair and wiping out your tears."Just cry.Let it out" he said and you buried your face on his shoulder;crying like there was no tommorow.

   "You fell asleep.."Luhan said when he realized that you stopped sobbing.It took minutes for him to react and he actually tried to move your head on his shoulder;making you comfortable while resting your head on his shoulder.He was surprised when your arms that were resting behind his neck,fell down.He wiped your tears softly ang hugged you tighter.With a sigh,he lifted you up and carried you out from the studio.He picked your bag using his right leg and hang it on his right shoulder.

~ ~

   You felt a soft kiss planted on your forehead.Then,you heard the sound of the door closed slowly.You opened your eyes and you realized that you were in your room,to be more specific,on your bed with Luhan's jacket on your body.Your barefeet hit the plushy carpet in you room.Even your ankle was still hurting,but you forced yourself to the doorway and peeked out.You saw Luhan was heading upstairs with a purple blanket on his hand.He was busy looking at his phone that he did not even realize he pushed the door hard to get in.You stumbled a few steps back.

   Luhan peeked his head in and saw you behind the door."Oh..I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to..Are you alright?" he asked while observing you.You just nodded and gave him a smile in hopes it will comfort him a little bit."Why don't you just go back home?I'm alright,now"you said;heading to your bed with him behind you."Don't you remember?I'm your neighbour.My house is beside yours,so don't even worry about me." he smiled and sat at the edge of your bed and holding a bandage.

   "Wait! You are my neighbour?" shock was evident on your face .You saw him nodding and you knew that was not a dream.If it was,you even hoped that you will wake up from this horrible dream.It was a nightmare for you.Having an annoying guy as your neighbour.You knew that he was telling the truth and you just let out a heavy sigh.That's all you could do for this moment.

~ ~