Chapter 5

The Reason Why (*HIATUS*)

                             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj6R-Etk3k

                                                    XOXO-EXO

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

   "Yah! Don't you ever do that! "warned Kris to Kai and Tao who were trying to steal some muffins that were baked by Kris just now.Kris was washing both of his hands in the sink but he kept eyeing both of .All the Exo members were spending their time at Lay's house,baking some cookies and muffins while waiting for you to wake up.All of them were in the kitchen,but not all of them are good at cooking.The one who could cook very well were Lay,D.O,Sehun and Kris.The four of them were busy baking in the kitchen but the rest were spending their time by playing in the kitchen.

   Chen and Baekhyun were busy playing with the remaining flour.They kept pouring some flour on the floor that was cleaned by Suho.Chanyeol was disturbing Sehun who was busy washing all the dishes in the sink.He was teasing Sehun when he saw that.D.O and Lay were arranging the cookies on the tray;trying to hold their laughter when they saw him trying to prevent Kai and Tao from taking the muffins on the tray.

   Xiumin was sitting on the counter while having a bowl of ice cream with some chocolate rice on it.He didn't even try to stop s who had made the mess in the kitchen but instead enjoyed watching it..Suho who was back from the bathroom gaped in shock when he saw the mess in the kitchen.It was almost like the kitchen had being crashed by a storm while he wasn't around; and it wasn't even for 5 minutes.He looked at the floor and stared at Chen and Baekhyun who were still playing happily with the flour.

   "OH MY GOODNESS!!! What did you guys do?!" He pulled Chen and Baekhyun's ears without hesitant;trying to stop them for making more mess in the kitchen.Chen and Baekhyun yelped in pain while trying to get out of Suho's grip.Xiumin placed the bowl in his hand and tried not to inflame Suho even more.Kai and Tao were hiding behind Kris;hoping that Suho will not see them.

   "The six of you have five minutes to clean all this mess..or else you can't have the cookies or muffins.Remember only five minutes!" said Suho coldly."But hyung.."Kai tried to protest."The time is ticking guys.."Suho threw a look at them.Without having any choices they rushed to the kitchen and helped each other to clean.

   Within five minutes,the kitchen was spick and span as before.Suho nodded approvingly while looking at the entire kitchen with a paint of satisfaction craved on his face.The six of them let out a relief sigh."Let's eat the cookies!!! "Kai shouted happily and jogged to Kris; trying to snatch some cookies on the tray.Kris slapped his hand and threw a sidelong glare."Wait for Hannah..".Kai let out a heavy sigh.

   All of them were sitting in the living room while waiting for you to wake up.Suddenly,they heard a loud shout from the upstairs,exactly from Lay's room.They looked each other and ran quickly to upstairs;wondering why did you shouted like that.

~~

~~

  You opened your eyes slowly and blinked for a few times;trying to adjust with the dark room.The curtains were pulled and the air-conditioner was switched on.You sat with a soft and warm comforter surrounding your body.Your eyes captured an image of a guy;sitting on the sofa in front of you while crossing his arms.Your chest heaving as you felt the onslaught of a panic attack.You turned to switch on the light with the controller.Then, you saw Luhan.The panic realization clicked inside you.You let out a relief sigh.It is Luhan,Aera.Why are so panicked?

  You were tying your hair and suddenly you thought of something that made you froze.I'm in the room.Luhan is in the same room with me.It means we are in the same room.What is he doing here?You turned to face him with a gape.You gulped when you realized that he did not even teared his eyes away from you while sitting on the bed.You could not helped but let out a loud shout.Your bare feet hit the carpet and you ran towards the door.Unfortunately,he managed to catch your hand and you stumbled back;ended lying on the bed with Luhan on your body.

  You could feel his cold breath blew your skin.Your lips almost touched his chin.Suddenly the door banged opened and the others rushed in with worried expressions on their faces.You thought it would be the same thing that happened on the rooftop when they found you and Kai but it won't.Baekhyun pulled Luhan's collar from the back and Chanyeol helped you to stand up.Kai and Sehun pushed Luhan against the wall hard."What did you do to my Aera?!" asked Baekhyun.You looked to Suho,giving him a hint to end it.Suho nodded and walked towards his maknae.

  "Yah..Let's just pretend that we don't even saw that!"Suho patted Kai and Baekhyun shoulder."Stay out from this,Suho.It is none of your business!"said Baekhyun coldly.The others started to surround Luhan with many kind of expression craved on their face.Yet,it was not a good expression to be proud of.It was the anger and curiousity "Guys..stop it..I suddenly fell and Luhan was trying to save me.."you let out a heavy sigh and walked towards them.Baekhyun looked directly into your eyes;trying to see that you were telling the truth.You just smiled;covering your lie.

  "Emm..I'm smelling something nice..Did you guys just baked something for me?" you asked with a smile on your face.Chen and Tao nodded "We baked some muffins and cookies.."Tao grinned."Did you?" asked Kris with a sarcastic tone .You frowned when you heard that."Just forget it .."said Baekhyun while wrapping his arms around your waist and headed downstairs.

~ ~

~ ~

   You and the rest of the members were sitting in the living room;watching some horror movie after eating the muffins and cookies.You were on the sofa with Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Kai and Sehun.Your head was resting on Sehun's arm while he was your hair gently."Why did she want to find about the ghost?"murmured you slowly but yet Sehun still heard that.He just shrugged and continued munching a bag of potato chips that he took from Lay's kitchen.It seems like if all of them were spending their time for a while at Lay's house,they might finish his food within a day.

  "Yah,Aera..Your phone kept ringing since I was washing the dishes.."shouted D.O from the kitchen while wiping his wet hands on the apron that he wore.You jogged to him and took your phone.It was your parents who had called.You smiled at him before answering the call while walking towards the living room."Hello..omma..."you frowned  as you heard the panic voice of your mom.She was sobbing and you also could heard your dad's voice trying to calm her.

  "Omma..What is going on?Why are you crying?" you asked in panic.Sehun turned to look at you;asking why but you just shrugged.Lay was decreasing the volume of the television and paused it for a while.Chanyeol poked your lap;asking you to turn on the loudspeaker.You did it without hesitant and the others started to pay their full attentions."Aera..are you okay?"asked your dad after a long quite conversation.All you could hear was your mom sobbed.

  "Why won't I be?" asked you weirdly. You let out a heavy sigh while trudging your hair."Baekhyun called us and said your sprained your ankle.."you glared at Baekhyun who was smiling  slyly at you.You ordered yourself to not kick him for now.You took a deep breath;trying to think of a good reason to explain to your dad about your condition. "Appa..I'm fine...I can even walk now..It is not as worse as you thought.."you said.

  "But honey,your performance is coming.Can you dance with your sprained ankle?" asked mom worriedly.You and the others froze.You did not even remembered about the performance.All of you will perform in front of all the students body in the school and the well-known vocal teachers from the US.You could feel your dreams shattered into pieces.You did not even realize that Chanyeol had took your phone and talk to your parents."Mr and Mrs Kim..don't worry..we can handle this.."said Chanyeol calmly while sending you a look.

  "We are counting on you guys.."said your mom;hoping things would be going as planned.Chanyeol ended the call and looked at you.He held both of your hand;making you turn to look at him."Don't worry..we will fix this.."he said as he gave you a warm smile and patted your head gently."How?"you asked."You have us.."said Xiumin while looking at you.You gazed around;looking at the rest of them before nodding slowly and smiled.You knew that you could count on them