Chapter 9

The Reason Why (*HIATUS*)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z3KFXXnmy8

- I would -

 

   "I  don't wanna do this anymore! "Tao drops all the shopping bags on his hand on the floor,sitting on the floor in the middle of the people.All of the people that are passing by are looking at him like he is kind of weirdo. 

"Is that Tao from Exo-M?"

"I don't think so.."

"He is an idol...he'll never do that"

"Maybe it's just someone who look alike.."

   People passing by are whispering when they look at Tao.Tao doesn't even care and just sitting there,staring at all of the people.He pulls his cap away from his head.He just watches the others walked away living him behind without any of them realised that he had gave up,shopping with you...Meanwhile you and the others continue walking to the cap shop and are busy arguing with their own choice of caps,and suddenly you gasp.Then,you turned to your side before gazing around. "Arggghhhhhh!!!! "you suddenly screaming,making everyone stops for a while and staring at you.

   All of the Exo quickly walk to your side.Baekhyun is busy asking if you are alright.Kai is taking all the shopping bags in your hand.The rest are calming you.You bit your lower lip and look at them."Where the hell is Tao? " you manage to let out your voice,fed up with Tao's attitude.He had been missing a few times already since all of them agreed to go shopping with you. You turn away to the other way,trying to find Tao.

   "Tao-yah..."

"Tao-sshi..."

"Yah...Tao!!! Come back here.."

"Tao..this is not funny at all.."

"TAO!!!!!" all of the Exo yell at the same time.

   You suddenly run toward someone who is sitting and staring at everybody who is paasing around him.A group of girl is suddenly stops and handing him a notebook,asking for his autograph.Tao cracks a smile,signing it while chatting with them.You tap your feet,counting ,each beat while waiting for the others . You keep eyeing Tao until the girls thanked them and left him.The girls are passing by you and you could hear their exciting voice while looking at the notebook.You take your steps toward him.

   "Tao-sshi..." Tao lifts his head and cracks a smile when he saw you.He stands up,dusting the dirt on his jeans."I thought you didn't realised that you left me behind." Tao says,pinching your cheeks.You pout,taking his hand and force him to walk with you."Come..I want to go to my favourite place.We are going to have lunch there. " you said before montioning them to walk with you.

   "Where are we going? " Kai asks,pulling his cap away from his head and places it on top of your head. You lift your head and smile at him. "We are going to have lunch..."Tao says. "at her favourite place." Baekhyun said before looks at you.You nod while smilling. "What kind of place? "asks Kris. "A beautiful place that you couldn't ever imagine..Just see..."said Baekhyun before wraps his arm around you,pulling you awaay from them.Both of you are gigling while walking,leaving them behind.