Chapter 1

The Reason Why (*HIATUS*)

 

 *Hello readers...this is my first fanfic..and i really hope you would enjoy it...the boys above are applausing and welcoming you..Have a nice day!* - A-chika

 


 

 

The ringing sound of the alarm clock rouse you from your happy and soundly sleep.You turned it off and grabbed your blanket, covering your whole body to nestle deeper inside the covers. When it suddenly occured to you; you grabbed the clock and looked at the time.

 

Damn it!

 

You're late to school, and today is Monday. Monday means the school has an assembly taking place as usual.That also means, if you're late to school you'll be punished, to stand in front of the podium while all eyes are on you.

 

Nope, not gonna happen.

 

You quickly grabbed your towel and rushed to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

"God,damn it!!!"you let out a huge sigh when you realised that the gate was closed.So,without having any choice, you ran to the back of the school and tried to climb the wall.But you knew that it was highly impossible because you are wearing a skirt.You jumped in suprised and shock when a bag  was flying over the wall.There stood a boy around six foot to be exact,standing beside you.He stared at you with his warm and gentle smile.

"Need some help?"he offered you his hand after climbing the wall.You stared at it before fully understanding what he meant.You grabbed his hand tightly,and without hurting you even a tiny little bit,he pulled you with him and you guys jumped over the wall.You smiled at him gratefully and thanked him.

"Hey, who are you?" you asks him

He flashes a charming smile and chuckles "Kim Jong In." he answers "Now, shall we run?" You guys rushed to the hall to make it in time. That was the first time you ever saw him...