Return

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     RETURN      

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hyuna & Sehun

Both of them stopped right in front of a huge and high gate. This was the place she missed the most. Looking at her, Sehun held her hand in his and pulled her to the small gate and enter the security number. Hyuna was looking round and she notices nothing changed. Every little place she walked pass was what she remembers before she left this place. Sehun strolling around the place holding her hand like a fit puzzle in his. He missed to hold her hand, this little small hand that always fits into his.

They walked into a glass room filled with flowers and spotted an old man sitting alone in his wheelchair with his eyes closed. “Kim haraboji” Sehun called for his attention. He opened his eyes, following the voice he just heard. Sehun wasn’t alone. Standing beside him was someone he missed way than anyone could have imagined. “H-Hyena?”

Hyuna stepped out from Sehun, showing herself to him. She was tearing up, the person she loved and missed for so many years, the one that always doted her since young. “H—haraboji.” Hyuna stuttered. He tried to stand up with all he might but almost fall. Instantly, Hyuna and Sehun ran to him. “haraboji, are you ok?” Hyuna asked with concerned. He gave them a smile and held his hand to her face and caressed her stained face. “Are you really Hyena? Are you really back? Am I dreaming again?” He asked with Hyuna nodding her head. “Nae. I’m back, haraboji. I’m sorry.” Hyuna tears flowing out of her reddened eyes.

 After all the emotion in the glass-house, they had moved out to the grand hall. Hyuna grandpa holding her hands, sitting beside her. He was very glad to have Hyuna back. “haraboji…” Hyuna called with her most gentle voice, facing downward at their hand. He looked at her when she was looking away from the eyes contact from his. Sehun was sitting opposite them, looking at them. Hyuna never gave her explanation to Kim haraboji and he was waiting for that. “Why are you being nervous?” Kim haraboji asked. “haraboji, I’m sorry. I changed my name without your consent.” Hyuna said, looking up.

Kim haraboji soften his eyes when he found out that Hyuna was nervous over something minor. He laughed off and reduced the tense between Hyuna. “What should I call my beautiful granddaughter now?” She’s always beautiful since young and he wasn’t saying the appearance but the small little heart in her. “I’m Kim Hyuna.” Hyuna smiled. She was worried that her grandpa wouldn’t be that happy when she remembers how one of her cousins changed his name and her grandpa got really angry after knowing.

“Hyuna? Kim Hyuna?” He repeated, but smiled along after a while. This was the name he wanted to name her, but there was some mishearing when they are naming Hyuna. “This is the name that I initially thought of.” He smiled to assure Hyuna. He gestured his hand to have his secretary moved to him. “Announce to everyone that my granddaughter, Kim Hyuna is back. And we will hold a grand party to introduce Hyuna to everyone.” He said with his serious and stern tone.

Hyuna has her eyes wide opened looking at her grandpa. “haraboji.” Hyuna shook his hand for attention. He looked at her with his soft eyes, totally different from how he was talking to his secretary. “Don’t worry; I will handle everything for you.” He smiled.

“I will make the arrangement.” His secretary said and left the room after Kim haraboji gestured his hand again, allowed him to leave the hall.

“haraboji.” Hyuna raised her voice. Kim haraboji raised his brow; having his serious and stern looked, looking at Hyuna. Never in his life have anyone dare to lift their voice to him. Everyone was intimated by him. But this never back Hyuna down. She has the same serious and stern look as her haraboji.

This was why Kim haraboji love and dote her so much. Hyuna don’t do thing just to please him like how people around him. And she has the look he has and they don’t please anyone to get something. They worked hard to get what they need.

Hyuna folds her arm not backing down and so does Kim haraboji. He followed how Hyuna behaves. Sehun was there holding his laugh, looking at them. This scene was just way too hilarious for him to look at. But what broke their silence was the small cough from Sehun.

Both turned their stern and serious look to Sehun. However, these actions of their just break off the laughter Sehun been holding back. “Do both of you know how hilarious both of you looked like?” Sehun said through his laughs. “You are still my favorite after so many years, even now.” haraboji chuckled when he notices how Hyuna puffy her cheek.

“I just want to introduce you to everyone. You have been hiding behind since young, is time for you to move out from the dark.” Kim haraboji reasoned. Hyuna knew that she couldn’t do anything once her grandpa set his mind and she knew his intention. “Fine.” Hyuna sighed. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

Firstly, I apologize for missing so long. Rest assure, I’m still alive, but full pack with my assignment, midterm and my part time job. But I promise, after my final exam finished, I will do more regular updates for everyone.

Thank you for your patience of waiting, now I present a new chapter for you guys. Hope you guys will like this.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

17/04/2014