Metamorphosis

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     METAMORPHOSIS      

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

He ran to Hyuna, hugging her tightly to himself. “Hyena, where have you been? Do you know how worried am I? I missed you, please don’t leave me again.” Hyuna was taken aback by Sehun affection. She never thought that she will see Sehun so soon. She missed him and still misses him. “Hun, I don’t understand. Why you wanted to be friend with Hyena? She’s ugly and fat. There are way more beautiful girls around you, confessing to you.” Kai asked. Hyena felt hurt when Kai said that, but what could she do with her appearance? She was just born this way. “I’m protecting her because she’s my friend and I just sympathy her when someone tends to hurt her.” Hyena world crashed down. Walking away with tears flowing before she could  pass her handmade lunch box to Sehun. This sentence, those words, appeared again. Hyuna loved Sehun more than just a friend, but unintentionally, he hurt Hyuna for being friends with her out of sympathy.

Hyuna stood there, not moving, not saying anything. Sehun hugged never loosen at all. Hyuna wanted this hug to be longer, but her pride, her ego started to build up in her. She worked so hard for these past 2 years, trying to change herself. To be strong, never allowed anyone bullying or hurting her again. She doesn’t need Sehun compassion; she doesn’t need anyone to feel sorry for her. She doesn’t need Sehun be her protector and force Sehun to do something like that to her. She let Sehun free from her.

“Hyena, why ain’t you talking?” Sehun pulled away slightly, looking down at Hyuna face, cupping with his big hand. Hyuna looked into Sehun eyes, she could see her own reflect from those eyes. She’s really different from the past. In the past, her hair was dark and long, her face was round and chubby with wound could be seen, she was way shorter than how she is today. But now, her hair is blonde and short, her face is sharper, but still a little baby fat on her cheek. The only thing that never went under the knife was her features. The doctor praised Hyuna about her features was near to perfection that she doesn’t need to do any changer unless she wanted. Those words from a stranger made Hyuna went beyond happy. No one praised her about her appearance, all words and sentence she heard was hurting and painful for her.

“Yah. What do you think you are doing to her?” V came back with food, but ran to Hyuna and pulled her away from Sehun. “Who the hell are you?” Sehun raised his voice. “He must be Sehun. Hmm. Not bad looking.” V smirked and moved to Hyuna, placing his arm around Hyuna waist. “You can call me V.” Sehun anger was boiling at how closed Hyuna and V were. “ing take your arm away from her.” Sehun pulled Hyuna away from V but V stopped him before he could do that. “Hyuna-ah, who is he?” V asked with his most gentle and delicate voice. “Hyuna?” Sehun mumbled, looking at Hyuna. Hyuna picked herself up from all her emotion and smiled. “He’s Sehun, my childhood friend. Sehun, meet V, my b…..” “Her baby.” V cut Hyuna off and pulled his hand out for a handshake with Sehun. Hyuna looked at Sehun when he just stood there not moving. “Oh, I changed my name to Hyuna. My name now is Kim Hyuna.” Hyuna explained with a smiled on her face. “Sehun, is good to see you again. V, let’s go. I’m hungry now.” Hyuna hooked onto V arm and walked away from Sehun leaving him behind. Sehun looked at Hyuna with V walks away from him. “That was once my place.” Sehun mumbled, having a dejected expression.

“Hey, he’s really attractive.” V smiled.  “Yah. Can you don’t talk about him?” Hyuna and V when to the cafeteria to have their lunch since Hyuna favorite place was occupied by Sehun and she knew she couldn’t let herself stayed with Sehun too long. “Fine, I’ll not talk about him.” V surrendered with his both hands rose up.

“I want that.” V leaned forward to Hyuna closed, pointing the beef on Hyuna plated with his mouth opened. “That’s my favorite too.” Hyuna pouted, but still feed V the meat. Wowing could be heard around them. Many pairs of eyes were on them that they just couldn’t mind their own business. She’s so cute.” “They seem so sweet.” “Such a cute couple.” “Did you hear it? They said we are a cute couple.” V said and feed Hyuna his ice-cream. “Eat your ice-cream.” Though Hyuna said that, but her eyes never left the ice-cream V holding. Her weakness was held in V hands. Wanted to more, V started to move his hand right and left, up and down. Hyuna eyes followed all the moves that V had made. “You’re so cute.” Hyuna pouted with V laughing really loud and pinched her cheek. “Here.” V passed the ice-cream to Hyuna after he stopped laughing. Hyuna was like a kid received a candy, smiling and happily eating her ice-cream. This was the second ice-cream she ate, but still not enough for her.

“I will send you to your class.” Hyuna and V had different class for this lesson and their classroom was kind of far away from each other. “Ani. I will go by myself. You will be late if you do that. I will see you later after school.” Hyuna waved her hand to V. “Be careful.” V shouted. Instead of turning around, Hyuna held her hand high up with a V signed to V. V smiled and walked to his classroom.

Walking down the hallway to her classroom, Hyuna could get some different stares. The boys were eyeing her like she’s some prey, some girls were eyeing her with envy, but some giving her a death glare. Well, a new beautiful transfer student came in; their ranking in beauty will eventually drop. “You are such an eyesore in this school. Don’t understand why this school even accepted you.” From far, Hyuna heard a high pitched voice and she knew well what this about. Some pretty girls bullying some nerd or they thought of ugly girl. Following the irritating high pitched voice, she saw six female cornering a rather plumping girl. Hyuna recognized them, they were the group that bumped on her and still had that face to yell at her. Clenching her fist at the scene, Hyuna walked towards them, pushing them away from the poor girl. “Stay away from her.” Hyuna shouted. This was the situation she always met in the past that people around the scene was either enjoying or ignoring it. She always hoped that somebody could stop them from hurting her, but luckily, she has Sehun that always came at the right time before she gets more wound.

“Oh, wasn’t this the new transfer beautiful student?” They fold their arm looking at Hyuna. “Now you wanted to become a hero?” They laughed. “Well, she indeed really pretty.” Jei held Hyuna chin up, but Hyuna slapped her hand away from her face. “Don’t use your ing ugly hand touch my face.” Hyuna glared at them. “I’m so scared.” They laughed. “Such an annoying voice you have.” Hyuna said loud and clear. “You better stayed away before I hurt your pretty face.” Jei used her nail cut Hyuna face. “Opps! Sorry…. Not.” They laughed. Hyuna face had a red mark nail line on her face, but that doesn’t mean she will back down. She hates this, she hates them. “This is what you're looking for.” Hyuna punched Jei nose right away. Everyone gasped, looking at Jei holding her nose and Hyuna standing there straight doesn’t feel any pain in her hand at all.

“What the happening here?” Kris came into the picture. “Kris~~” Jei ran towards Kris. “She punched me.” Jei cried. Hyuna stood that folding her arm, rolling her eyes looking at Kris and Jei. Kris moved his attention from Jei to Hyuna and smirked. He moved Jei aside and walked forwards to Hyuna. “You must be the new transfer student, Kim Hyuna.” Hyuna felt extra irritating with the smirked on Kris face. All she wanted was to tear that smirked away from his face. “So what if I’m Kim Hyuna. Wanted to hit me for hurting your girls?” The person she hated the most was now standing right in front of her in a proud and arrogant way. “Feisty, I like it.” Hyuna smacked Kris hand away before he could touch her. “Be my girlfriend.” Without saying another word, Hyuna punched Kris, but he caught her fist in time before she could touch his face. “Bastard, let go of my hand.” Hyuna struggling from Kris gripped. “Oh my, I like you even more now.” Kris pulled Hyuna closed to him, his arm around her waist trapping her and tightens his arm around her. “ing let me go.” Hyuna screamed. “I’ll let go of you, if you become my girlfriend.” Hyuna glared at him and stopped all her movement. She knew well about guys, the more she struggled, the more the guys will get excited. Hyuna leaned forwards, tip toes to hold near Kris ear and whispered to him. “Never.” Hyuna bit Kris ear and he let go of her instantly. “This is what you get for messing with me.” Kris grabbed his ears that Hyuna had bitten but this amused Kris even more.

Hyuna walked towards the poor girls. “Are you OK? This, use this to clean yourself.” Hyuna pulled out a handkerchief to her. “I’m Hyuna, you?” Hyuna smiled. “Y—Yura.” She stuttered. “What a nice name you have. Do you want me to follow you to the ladies?” Everyone behind Hyuna was looking at her. This kind of scene was too rare. Pretty girls are always mean to girls that have negative appearance, but, apparently, not to Hyuna. “Ani, I’m fine.” Yura smiled. “Next time, be more careful. Don’t let those ugly es hurt you. Stand for yourself.” Hyuna smiled and patted her head. “C—can we friend?” Yura looked down; playing the handkerchief that Hyuna gave her. “Sure, why not. Be more confident in myself. Don’t look down on yourself if you don’t want anyone to look down on you.” Hyuna held Yura chin high. “That’s better.” Yura smiled. “You look pretty good with a smile on your face. You should smile more.” Yura nodded her head. “OK then. I still have to attend classes. I will see you around then.” Hyuna waved a goodbye to Yura and turned back. She saw eyes widen looking at her, her smile instantly vanished when she saw Kris and those familiar faces that always bullied her in the past. “. Move away.” Hyuna screamed. She was like a bipolar, one second she was filled with hate, one second she was smiling brightly next second, and her anger was back.

Hyuna gave the last death glare to Kris and walked away confidently to her classroom. She felt good, damn good. Hyuna face filled with smiles. “She’s going to be mine.” Kris said, looking at Hyuna walking away from the scene.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

Do you guys like this chapter? I hope you do.I’m really excited for this story and this makes me having the interest to write more.Do comment and tell me what you think in addition, the more comment the faster I will update this as an exchange with you guys.

☆~(ゝ。∂)

25/12/2013