Remembrance

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     REMEMBRANCE      

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hyuna & Sehun

Hyuna looked over, and there standing her ex-childhood friend, Oh Sehun. Sehun walked over to where Hyuna and the school boys were standing. He grabbed Hyuna wrist before Hyuna leaving the scene. “I’m not done with you.” Sehun said with his grip tighten. Hyuna and Sehun started having staring contest. “YAH. She belongs to us.” One of the boys yelled, turning Sehun to them.

Sehun instantly threw a punch to the boy face with his free hand. “Don’t touch me.” Sehun tone was extremely cold and dangerous. The boys were taken aback at how Sehun could just give a punch causing the boy lying on the floor bleeding.

“YAH. LET ME GO.” Hyuna struggled. Sehun pulled Hyuna away, leaving those boys. Presently, he has no intention to hold them when he has something much more important to have his attention and time, though he genuinely desired throwing those boys into the seas especially when he caught one of them grabbed Hyuna .

Hyuna strength was way different from the past, but still couldn’t compare to an angry and cold Sehun. Only then again, Sehun required to apply a lot more force to pull Hyuna along with him.  Hyuna instantly grabbed the light pole and hugged it to herself, stopping Sehun from continuing walking. Now Hyuna was like a panda, hugging the pole like some life saver. “This is what you looked for.” Sehun lifted Hyuna over his shoulder. Instantly, Hyuna screamed, hitting Sehun back with all her strength, having her leg kicking all over the place. “KIM HYENA. STOP STRUGGLING BEFORE I THROW YOU INTO THE POND FILLED WITH FROG.” Sehun raised his voice.

Sehun smirked when Hyuna stopped all her movement. “Still the same.” Sehun thought. Walking for a short distance, Sehun placed Hyuna on the benches. Hyuna puffed her cheek, looking away from Sehun. She hates that weakness of hers that she couldn’t overcome when she truly did try with V helps but never was successful once. Sehun instantly laughed when he remembered the scene that the reason why Hyuna was scared of pond with frog.

Flashback

It's actually when they were in Hyena grandpa's backyard, running around. Hyena loved nature, environment and that was why her grandfather changed his backyard filled with blooms, trees and a huge pond. Because of all the tiredness, Sehun and Hyena lay beside the pond. Out of nowhere, a frog jumped onto Hyena stomach, looking at Hyena. Having a staring contest, Sehun looked at Hyena and the frog weirdly. But what made him gasp was the action of the frog. The frog instantly jumps onto Hyena face. Hyena screamed with her brassy voice that alarms the whole household.

End of Flashback

Sehun clenched down, laughing hard. The expression on Hyuna face was epic at that fourth dimension. Her eyes were wide opened with the frog stick onto her face with the frog body lying on Hyuna nose and their eyes looking at one another. Since then, Hyuna never have a good feeling with the frog and the servant in her grandpa's house will make sure the pond was clear from the frog.

Hyuna glared at Sehun, with her arm folded. Sehun just couldn’t quit laughing. With a blink, Hyuna got an idea. Hyuna instantly jumped onto the bench, “LIZARD” Hyuna screamed. Rapidly, Sehun jumped onto the bench, jumping around. And now it was Hyuna turn to laugh.

Flashback

It was late and Hyena and Sehun were having detention. Well, not for Hyena, but Sehun. He was caught fighting with someone that making fun of Hyena. Sehun was appointed to clean the gym equipment room and Hyena stayed back helping him.

Instead of properly cleaning the room, Sehun was making fun of Hyena. While they were teasing one another, out of nowhere something dropped onto Sehun head. At Hyena position, she saw something jumping on Sehun head, but wasn’t sure what was that. Sehun grabbed whatever the thing was on his head and he could feel the thing was moving in his grips. Opening his grips, Hyena gasped. It was a lizard tail that still wriggling.

End of Flashback

Later on that incident, Sehun hate and scared of lizard. Though Hyuna did have some fear on lizard but not as much as Sehun. Looking at how Hyuna was laughing, Sehun smiled. It had been a long time seeing her laughing to himself. And this time, Hyuna was laughing because of him and not V, not somebody else. He misses her laughter.

“Why are you here?” Sehun asked and instantaneously Hyuna stopped laughing. “Looking for some memories, tracing my past.” Sehun remained silent having some deep thought. He has the same reason as hers. Whenever he misses her, his leg will just bring him here. This was the place that they always hang out every single day.

“Do you know that Kim halapoji missed you? He falls sick instantly when you were gone without saying anything?” Hyuna sighed and stood up from the benches. “Want to me to a place?” Hyuna asked. With a nod of his head, Sehun and Hyuna walked down the street together. The path they walked in the past together before everything changed. Sehun knew Hyuna going to head to and this made Sehun smiled.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

How have you been, my readers? I’m really sorry for not able to update as my exam and assignment have filled up my time. Just bear with me for this few more weeks before my school holiday start. I will be much freer and I will able to update more often.

I will be looking forward to every comment left for me and I will reply every single of your comment not leaving any behind.

Thank you very much.

16/03/2014

(*^▽^*)