Broken Heart

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     BROKEN HEART      

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hyuna & Sehun

Everyone gasped when Hyuna and Sehun reached school together. This has never happened before. Sehun never allowed any girl in his car, well, other than Hyena, that fat and ugly girl that stick to Sehun like a glue.

Hyuna expression was cold; they never hold any conversation throughout the journey to school. Hyuna was tired, tired of everything. The whole journey was met with silence; she never paid any attention to Sehun but her phone and the scene along the route.

Whereas for Sehun, he just don’t understand a single thing for Hyena being cold to him. He believed that things going backwards to how they are, but after yesterday night incident, everything switched from bad to worst and he just don’t get it what the hell have he done to her.

Before Sehun could say anything, Hyuna just left, leaving Sehun behind again.

Hyuna & V

V spotted Hyuna at her locker and ran to her. “Hey, how are you with your prince?” V asked, placing his arm around her shoulder.

But what took him by surprise was the tear rolling off from her eyes. Hyuna never and dislike showing her weakness in the public or anyone.  

“Hey, what happened?” V hugged Hyuna, buried Hyuna face in his chest, never allowed anyone to see Hyuna crying.

Hyuna voice couldn’t hold back and started to produce a soft sobbing noise. “Shhh. I’m here. I’m always here for you.” V smoothed Hyuna, placing his arm round her waist and the other along her hair. Even though there were lots of eyes, looking at them, but V just don’t give a damn to them.

V planted a kiss on her head and making lots of girls went crazy at how romantic they looked like. But not everyone in the hall was happy with what they saw.

“.” He cursed and left the scene.

“Hey, let’s skip school.” V whispered. V smiled as he felt the small nod from her. V carried Hyuna bridal way, allowed Hyuna buried her face away from the crowd and left the place as if nothing big deal.

V opened up the passenger door for Hyuna, and placed Hyuna on the seat. Squatting in front of Hyuna, moving her hair away from her tearing face, looking at her redden eyes. V wiped her tears away and kissed both her eyes, giving Hyuna some messages.

Hyuna smiled.

Hyuna knew that no matter what, V will always be there for her and catch her. If her heart doesn’t belong to someone else, she knew she will love V. He’s the one for her, her knight that always saves her from all kinds of danger. But both V and Hyuna knew that this will never happen as they rather stayed as a family than in any relationship that will change anytime. The last thing I wanted for both of them was hurt each other.

“I have someone I want you to meet and I always hope that I could introduce you to them.” V said, holding her hands in his. “But seeing you being all dirty, I think I need to change some other days than.” V instantly earned a cute pouty face from Hyuna. “I’m not dirty.” Hyuna protested which earned V a smile.

V pinched Hyuna nose before closing the passenger door before walking to the driver seat. V helped Hyuna with the seat belt and gives her a last kiss on her nose and drove off the campus.

Mystery Man

All little affection from Hyuna and V was captured by someone far away from them. Looking at the camera and smirked at all the photo that just took. “Looked what I had found, little brother.” And he left his hiding spot.

EXO-K

Sehun threw his bottle across cursing everything he could. The rest knew who the cause of Sehun has been totally blown up. They saw what happened when Hyuna and V at the parking lot. All the little kisses that V gives to Hyuna, and the love that they shared are just like any romantic couple does.

All of them just remain silence, not knowing what they should do or say. They thought that Hyena and Sehun are back to talking term, but turned out that their relationship wasn’t how they thought.

“Why? Why are you hurting me like that?” Sehun punched the wall hard, causing his knuckled bleed. “Sehun, are you out of your mind?” The rest of them ran to him and stopped whatever he was trying to do. Sehun breakdown, having both his knees on the ground. His hands were trembling, but never could overtake how he felt in his heart.

His best friend, Kim Hyena just left him without giving him any reason. She left with another man and claim his place.

Looking at their brother breaking down, they were hurting too. Sehun turned back how he behaves 2 years ago when he found out Hyena left him without any sign. At first they believe that she left for good when Sehun could be getting someone way better than Hyena but they were all wrong.

Sehun wasn’t how he was anymore. He was cold to every single person around him and got himself into all kinds of fight. He used the most extreme ways to overtake his stabbed heart by using physical pain.

They knew that as his brother, they need to help him. But they used all kinds of resource to find Hyena whereabouts, but they were too late when they found out that Hyena has left Korea to overseas. What is surprising them was Hyena parents and sister. They don’t give a damn about Hyena missing and took like they never have another daughter like Hyena. Their guilt started to build up when they actually set up a trap for Sehun and Hyena by forcing Sehun saying something just to stop them from pursuing him to stop being friend with Hyena.  

Now is the time to make everything rights for both of them. This is what all of them thought about.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

19/06/2015