Reappearance

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     REAPPEARANCE      

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Walking out of the main gate, all eyes were planted on the striking gorgeous couple as if they were some idol. “So many eyes are on us.” He said, placing his arm round her waist. “Well, this is what you expected.” She shrugged her shoulder. “Wondering, how will our first day of school turned out? This is going to be fun.” He said and chuckled. “You’re more excited than me.” “Of course I am. Let’s go. I had my driver here and the driver going to send us to our apartment.” She nodded her head.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go back to your house?” He passed her a glass of water and sat beside her. Both were dead tired after so many hours of flying. “Why should I? If you don’t want me to stick around here, I could get myself an apartment.” She stood up but immediately pulled down by him. “I don’t mean that. Of course I’m fine with you staying with me.” He knew well about her and her parent. She was just like him, being bullied and looked down by people around and worst her own family felt disgusted to have her as a daughter but yet she has a great grandpa. “Mianhae.” She apologized. When come to her parent, her anger would eventually grow. “Apologies accepted.” He smiled, hugging her closed to him.

(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ Next morning ♪ ~θ(*⌒▽⌒*)

“Are you ready?” He asked, holding her hand before stepping out from the car. Breathing in and out, closing her eyes. “Don’t worry; I will be here for you.” He smiled. “I’m ready.” He nodded his head. “Let’s go.” He moved out of the car before helping her to move out from the car. Every student stopped whatever they were doing, looking at the two new students. Some student started to take out their phone, taking pictures of the new students and uploaded to their social network. “We gained quite an attention.” He whispered to her. “We need to go to the office to get our class schedule.” She said, walking away from the attention with him.

“H—Here are your class schedule and the map of the school.” The school admin was kind of taken aback from the two young students standing in front of her that she couldn’t stop staring at them. Both of them took their class schedule and left the office. “We have few subjects in the same class.” He said comparing their class schedule.

Knocking on the door and walked into the class. “Both of you must be the new transfer student.” The male seonsaengnim said. “Introduce yourself and pick a seat that is empty.” He went on. “Annyeonghaseyo. Je ireum-eun Kim Hyuna imnida.” Hyuna bowed while introducing herself. “Annyeonghaseyo. Je ireum-eun Kim Tae Hyung imnida.” V bowed while introducing himself after Hyuna. V held Hyuna hand and walked to a two empty seat and pulled out the chair for her. Everyone was looking at them. “Wow. He’s such a gentleman.” “Are they dating?” “She looks so beautiful and y.” “They look so perfect together.” Student started to gossip while the seonsaengnim were teaching. He seems not to bother about the noise level produced by the student.

After the class ended, every student crowded over to Hyuna and V. “Hyuna-ssi. You look so beautiful.” “Do you want to have lunch together?” “Do you want us to tour you around?” Hyuna anger started to boil with all the comment she were receiving. 2 years ago, the first day she came to class received a prank of dirty and smelly water pour all over her. V stood up and held Hyuna hand. “Sorry, I just wanted to be with Hyuna alone.” V said coldly, and walked out the classroom. “He’s so sweet.” The girls started fangirling, watching them walk out of the classroom.

Walking along outside the classroom, every student couldn’t stop looking at them. “Both of them are so beautiful.” “Omo. I want her body.” “He so stunting.” “Look like we have new Queenka and Kingka.” Those were the sentences you could hear from the student whispering. One group of girls walking towards Hyuna and V, some were smirking. Before walking pass them, one of them purposely used her shoulder bumped onto Hyuna. “YAH, WATCH WHERE YOU WALKING.” One of the girls shouted and pushed Hyuna. Hyuna glared at them but V stood in front of Hyuna before Hyuna opened . “What an ugly face you have.” V said and walked away with Hyuna. Everyone started whispering, some girls even giggling. This was the first time, Fiestar, the Queenka being humiliated.

(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ EXO-K ♪ ~θ(*⌒▽⌒*)

“Hey, did you hear about the new transfer student?” Kai asked excited. “Their pictures were all over the social network.” D.O said looking at his phone. “Heard that they had gained a lot of attention the moment they stepped into the school.” Chanyeol said. “Boy or girl?” Suho asked excited. “One boy, one girl. Here the picture of them.” D.O said and flashed his phone to them. “Omo. She’s beautiful.” Suho and Kai said, fighting for the phone. “Sehun, where are you going?” Baekhyun asked. “Somewhere that is quiet.” Sehun left the group. “It had been 2 years since Hyena left without saying anything and he still couldn’t get over it.” “I had been wondering what he sad about. He had so many ways beautiful girls around confessing to him, and he still chooses Hyena.” Suho asked, they never could understand what so good about Hyena that Sehun was so concern over her.

(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ EXO-M ♪ ~θ(*⌒▽⌒*)

As usual, EXO-M have many girls surrounding them, flirting as they liked. “Chen, what are you looking at?” Tao asked when he saw Chen was looking at his phone which was rare. “This.” Chen showed his phone to Tao. “Wow. She looks beautiful and y~.” Tao smirked. “Really?” The rest of the EXO-M crowd around Tao and Chen except Kris who was making out with his girlfriend. “Wow. She really looks amazingly beautiful! How did you get this? Do you know who this is?” Lay asked excited. “She’s the new transfer student that currently attending one of my classes. Her name is Kim Hyuna, but seem like she has a boyfriend.” Chen took his phone back and showed more of Hyuna and V photo to them. “Why she seems so familiar to me?” Luhan mumbled. “She’s going to be my next target.” Kris appeared and took Chen phone away with a smirked. “What? She’s mine.” Tao exclaimed. “Sorry. As usual, we will have the fair fight.” Kris smirked and walked away with Chen phone. “Who do you think will win this time?” Xiumin asked. “Kris. He always wins. ”Lay said. “Kris might lose this time. She wasn’t the normal girl like Kris had met before. She doesn’t give a glance to any guys when she was in class.” Chen replied.

 

(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ Cafeteria ♪ ~θ(*⌒▽⌒*)

“I will go get you something to eat.” V said. “Nae. I will go to the place that I told you just now” V nodded his head and Hyuna walked out of the cafeteria. “It had been 2 years.” Hyuna thought looking around. There’s one place she always goes during her lunch time. No one knew that place and also her peaceful place that she could stay at. “Not much changes.” Hyuna thought. “Who are you?” One male voice asked. Turning around, she stood there looking at him.

“Hyena?” 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

As you can see, I had edited this chapter by adding Kris into this plot. There will be more coming up soon.

ヾ(◜▿‾ 三 ‾▿◝)ノ

29/11/2013