Accompaniment

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     ACCOMPANIMENT       

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 ლ Hyuna & V

“How are you?” V asked, looking at Hyuna in her daze. Hyuna was back home before V. He knew where she when without her telling him. From the expression of hers, he knew something bothering her. But he wouldn’t go after her, asking her what happened instead he will wait for her to tell him. Once she’s ready, she will eventually tell him what actually happened. As her friend, he knew what he should do and being a friend to her, he wouldn’t doubt whatever she say or do, but will always stayed behind of her and support her as a pillar.

Hyuna remained silent. Knowing that Hyuna needed some time to be alone, V just sat behind her and hugged her to himself. Hyuna closed her eyes, having her head against V chest. She needed him more than anyone else and V himself knew about that as well.

Without any words exchange, Hyuna and V knew what they needed in every moment they were together. This was how they bond and these bonding between them were far more than any relationship you could conceive of. Their life, their hardship no one could understand other than themselves and because of their similarity, this build a strong based for one another to actually understand it. Hyuna and V cherish this bonding between one another and this is how they became a family, a home for themselves. Whatever happened, this was where they belong to.

V knew every single thing about Hyuna. He knew how Hyuna hated being protected when she rather to manage it herself. She no longer how she was in the past, but this showed how fragile she really was. To have herself being strong, she created a new image of herself to protect and hidden the real Kim Hyuna. She hated the real her that she needed to create a shield; borderline to hide herself deep inside her heart. A little crack, the outer Kim Hyuna will break down.

Hyuna trusted V more than anyone. He when through her worst and he deserved her best. This was why she was able to show her true self to V. The trusts on V were more way than in Sehun in the past. V stayed through her worst time and yet with her even until today. She opened up just to V and she could whine; laughs; smiles; cries just only to V.

V hugged Hyuna tightly to himself, humming some soft song for Hyuna to sleep. Hyuna mumbling with a thank you and fallen asleep in V embraces.

                                                                                 ლ NEXT MORNING ლ                               

Hyuna and V went to school as per normal. Hyuna was extremely silence than she should but V has never been bugging her anything. She simply needed some time to be alone and let herself to construct her own wall. At the schoolhouse gate, V spotted three most unwelcome guys looking at Hyuna. V instantly placed his arm around Hyuna waist protectively. V showed a victory smile to the 3 deaths gaze and walked into school proudly.

School went pretty slow for Hyuna especially when she wasn’t in her best mode to even stay in class. Though V always stayed by her side making jokes, but her mind kept wandering around. In school, she tried to avoid three unwelcome men for that very moment. Whenever she saw Sehun, Luhan or Kris, she would eventually choose another path instead of confronting them. Well, she wasn’t really avoiding Kris, but at that very moment, she didn’t want to spend her little energy on Kris to even hate him. And the best way was to avoid him as possible.

After School

Hyuna wanted to go somewhere else alone. She just sent a text to V without saying where she going to head to. Walking down the road, Hyuna had her head upwards, appearing around the familiar street. Along the path of the street, the memories of her and Sehun came back to life.  The flashback of her and Sehun were like walking passed her. Sehun will always pick her up from her grandpa’s house and go to school together. Hyuna will always prepared breakfast for Sehun and they could share and eat along the way to school. From the very start, she wasn’t the best cooker that the food wasn’t edible to even swallow down one spoon. Day by day, her cooking skilled grow and no longer just simple breakfast but also fancy dessert (which is what she like the most) even the chef of the house praised Hyuna.

Hyuna smiled along the road. She missed the time when they were just so naïve and innocent. They didn’t care how people looked at them and just being themselves. They are just so carefree and full of life. “Are we able to go back how we are?” Hyuna thought.

Hyuna turned around the corner that linked to a park. Before going to back home, she and Sehun will always hang out near the umbrella ice-cream seller. Usually after school, both of them will have dirt and wound around their face and clothes. They will do their clean up before getting their ice-creams. Hyuna always the one got targeted to be bullied since young age and Sehun will always be the one protecting her. Back in time, Sehun wasn’t as tall as he was now. And to protect Hyuna was really sort of hardship for him. But yet, those were the best time for them. Their friendship built up when they putted in trust and promises. “Do you even remember our promise?” Hyuna asked.

“Ajumma, three scopes of ice-cream” Hyuna ordered with a smile. The old lady nodded her head with a smile back and started preparing Hyuna orders. Looking around the park, things changed even the environment. There were running path and new playground built in the park. “Here your ice-cream.” The old lady passed the ice-cream to Hyuna. “Kamsahamnida” Hyuna paid the ice-cream and walked to the swing that she often hangs out with Sehun.

Placing her bag on her lap and sat on the swing. “I miss this ice-cream too.” Hyuna said happily. Slightly kicking the ground, her swing started to move in a very slow motion.

She was wrapped in her world, enjoying her ice-cream that she never notices a group of school boys surrounded her until her shadow was blocked by them. “What do you have here?” One of the guys said. “Hey, she looks really pretty too.” “And great body too.” One of the guys smirked. Hyuna glared at them, and stood up from the swing, deciding to just walk away.

“Hey, where are you going? Do you want us to accompany you?” Hyuna remained silent and threw her empty ice-cream to the dustbin. “You are so cold. Do you need us to warm you up?” One of the guys grabbed Hyuna and that was it. Hyuna threw her bag and slammed the boys over her shoulder. “You guys are pissing the wrong person.” Hyuna glared at them with the rest looking at Hyuna in shock. “. GET HER.” The guy that was lying on the floor shouted.

Hyuna was surrounded by them, but Hyuna has a smirk on her face instead. “You guys came at the right time. I kind of need a punching bag right now. Instead of punching bag, I will have punching meat.” Hyuna tied her hair up into a bun and tied her jacket around her waist, taking her own sweet time not even showing any fear to those boys.

“STAY AWAY FROM HER.” Someone called out before the boys moved forwards to Hyuna.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

Guessing time! Who is this someone? Has he appeared before? Or someone new that I never had mentioned before?

“ψ(`∇´)ψ

Now is the time for you to guess and for me to keep the secret until the next chapter.

And have you guys listened to BTS new song? I’m freaking love their new song “Boy In Luv”. Do check it out their new album. Pretty damn awesome. 

15/02/2014

(*^▽^*)