Sentimental

You're Beautiful

 

 

                                                                     SENTIMENTAL       

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(ლ⌒▽⌒)ლ Kris ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

Kris just stood there, looking at Hyuna and Sehun as they left the cafeteria. He didn’t get what Sehun meant. How was Sehun and Hyuna close? How was Sehun close to Hyuna when they'd just met each other yesterday?

The only girl Sehun ever cared for was Kris' fiancée, Kim Hyena, who Kris couldn't care less about. She was ugly and fat, so why on earth would his parents arrange this dumb marriage? Kris was planning on confronting her the day after he found out about their parents' plan. Hyena disappeared. To this day, he had never seen her again. Sehun has changed, he never spoke to anyone now. He han't been like this when Hyena was around.

Truth be told, her being gone, Kris actually felt relieved. He couldn't understand why Sehun would care just because one ugly girl went missing. He didn’t understand why Sehun, who wasn't a bad looking guy, would want to hang around her. They didn't match. Sehun was totally out of Hyena's league. They were all better off without that girl, Kris thought.

But today, Sehun was so worked up over the new girl, Kim Hyuna. When the maknae had dragged her off, Kris had the strange feeling like he shouldn't let go. And no, he wasn't jealous. And even if he was, he would never admit it.

Hyuna was just some girl. Well, special girl but that couldn't possibly affect Kris. However, he would never admit to anything, even if he fell in love with her.

 

(ლ⌒▽⌒)ლ Hyuna & Sehun ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

 “Because, I don’t need your sympathy.”

She never said it. But the words were inside her head. As she stared at the boy she loved, Hyuna couldn't see anything other than sympathy. She didn't need any of it. Even though, she was Kim Hyuna now, even though everything has changed, one thing remained the same. Her weight was gone, her ugliness was gone, the hate from the world was gone, Sehun's pity never left.

Sehun stared at Hyuna, waiting for her to tell him why she had left him without even a goodbye. They had been friends, best friends and yet she never thought of telling him.

These past two years, Sehun never stopped looking for her, the girl who saw him as her protector. He'd only known how to protect her but then she was gone—what did he know now? His smiles, laughter and joy vanished into thin air. Just like that.

Him, Oh Sehun, became silent and cold. And these past two years had been hell, he hadn't smiled or laughed from his heart. Not even with EXO K.

Sehun's eyes were gentle when he said her name, "Hyena." He reached out for her, like he'd always had. He missed her so much.

"I'm not Hyena," Hyuna backed away with a shake of her head. "Not anymore. I’m Hyuna, Kim Hyuna."

Quickly turning away to hide the tears that were threatening to flow, she dismissed him, "Oh Sehun, you are free."

With that, Hyuna strode away from him, a tear finally escaped.

 

(ლ⌒▽⌒)ლ Hyuna ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

No one will actually know the pain, the hurt that hide inside this petite body of hers. Years after years, she had enough for everyone, everyone that's been looking down on her because of her appearance. But when Sehun moved into her life, she thought that finally the god being fair to her to have someone sincerely wanted to be friend with her but it actually turned out disappointing. All was just sympathy from someone who she loved and trusted.

Her grandpa always teaches her to smile to welcome the new day. But when the lightning strikes in her little small world, everything was smashed into pieces. How pathetic is she? Just because of her little world was so much small, she actually earned Sehun empathy. How pathetic her life was? She wasn’t an orphan, but seem like one. Her own parent actually turned her into a ball and hurled her to her grandpa to take care of her. They loved her elder sister, Kim Hina and treated her like a trash that they picked up from the hospital as if they took the wrong baby home.

She has hidden in a place, just like in the past, crying everything out of her. She hated herself for being all weak when come to Sehun. She hated herself for crying like this for Sehun. “Kim Hyena, you’re really pathetic. I hate you, Kim Hyena. I hate you.” The tears of hers just couldn’t stop.

“Kim Hyuna, cry out everything. I’ll be here for you.” He hugged her. Having his chin on her head with his leg spread wide for Hyuna to be in between him. “Just for you to know, I’ll always be here for you. Kim Hyena, I love you.” He said, kissing her head.

(ლ⌒▽⌒)ლ Sehun ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

He just stood there, looking at the empty space. He didn’t understand what she just told him. He wanted to hold onto her, telling her how jealous he was when his place was replaced by V. How envious he was that her attention on him had moved to someone else other than him.  He still wanted to be by her side and protect her just like in the past. But how?

He could feel that sadness from her and he knew he was the cause. But yet, what have he done to her? What have gone wrong between him and her to the point that she actually let go of his hand? In the past, he always the one who fixes her sadness and protected her from all kinds of hurts, but now, he became part of the one who hurt her without him knowing how and why.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

Sorry for updating a short chapter. What do you guys think about this? Actually, even myself didn’t know how the story will end as this story wasn’t planned. I wrote this by how my mind moved that even I myself wouldn’t know until the chapter was written out. So I’m as excited as you guys.

Who do you think the mystery guy was? Next chapter I will reveal that guy. Do stay tuned to my next updated.

☆~(ゝ。∂)

19/01/2014