Impressive

You're Beautiful

 

Hyuna & V

 V brought Hyuna to a gym. He knew Hyuna has way many things hidden inside her little body that was now overflowing. And he knew well a way for her to release all her stress. V gave Hyuna changing clothes and gives her an assuring smile. Though Hyuna was extremely confused, yet she still changes into the clothes that V gave her.  

V was standing outside of the changing room when Hyuna walked out from the changing room. He led her to a big room with a ring placed in the middle of the room.

“Hey, V” Someone came over when he noticed V. “Hyung. I brought someone with me.” V smiled and introduced Hyuna to his friend. “Hyuna, this is Kim Seokjin, and Hyung, she’s Kim Hyuna.” Being friendly, Jin held his hand out, but Hyuna just stared at his hand then back to his face. “Hyuna, he’s a friend of mine, be nice,” V said but Hyuna still never made any movement.

“You know you are rude when I’m trying to be nice to you,” Jin said when he felt the attitude received from Hyuna. “And you don’t need to be nice to me.” Hyuna spat. “Doesn’t mean you have the looks you can be rude to people. Keep your attitude to yourself.” V stood in between Jin and Hyuna, without any solution to stop them. They were just like foes to one another.

“Ok, stop.” V sighed, he knew why Hyuna behaving likes this but looking at Jin, he just doesn’t want to side anyone. Both stopped, and notice that there are quite a number of audiences looking at them. Jin and Hyuna just glared at one another and turned their head away, behaving childishly. “At least they stop arguing.” V shook his head.

“It has been awhile since we were standing in the ring,” Hyuna said when V is helping her to wear her gloves. “And I know you miss this too.” V chuckled. In the past, they always are a partner for this. He still remembers how Hyuna punches a person in the past but now isn’t a joke. Training indeed made someone grow.

“Does she even know the basic?” Jin said with sarcastic which earned him a glare from Hyuna. “A backflip from me, you will be down.” Hyuna spat back. Damn, she just hates being looking down. “Why not let’s have a competition?” V started shaking his head again. “Why can’t this two be in peace mode?”

Many people started to crowd around the ring. Well, this indeed a rare scene. Hyuna was in her stance, looking at Jin, building her anger. Jin, well, he’s more than relaxed. He’s profession infighting and never lose even once. And his competitor is merely a little girl that wants attention.

“Hyung, you better be careful.” V sat beside the benches, looking at them with disbelief. He saw how Jin is looking down at Hyuna because she’s just a girl. But he knew how wrong to think that way when he and Hyuna being pair up in the past for this. And he hurts really badly the first time for looking down Hyuna. She’s just a real version of wonder woman.

The judge stood in between them, asking them whether they are ready. This supposed to be a fair training match, but it more looks like Jin bullying a little girl. How bad wills Jin looks if he really won Hyuna? But from the side, you could just hear guys whispering about Hyuna hot body, praising her. “What the hell are those guys thinking?” Jin inwards felt disgusting.

“GO!” Not being concentrating on the match, Jin earned a hard punch from Hyuna on his face. “Hell, is this girl a wonder woman or what?” Jin thought, looking at Hyuna. He can see how Hyuna is building her anger, how she defense herself and how her stance was. “Well, she’s no joke.” Jin thought and got himself to be serious.

However, without Jin knowing, Hyuna is flexible, and she has the power within her. Before Jin could touch Hyuna, he was flipped over her shoulder, and now, he’s lying on the floor flat. The audience gasped with what Hyuna action.

The referee stopped Hyuna taking another move, asking Jin whether he could go on. Jin stood from his places, having a small smile. “She’s special.” Jin nodded his head giving the referee a sign to go on. Hyuna was still in her stance, ready to give a hard time to Jin and Jin could actually feel that.

But what surprise the rest was, Jin took his white towel and threw to the ring floor. Hyuna was taken aback by his action. Jin gives up his winning. Jin turned around and walked to Hyuna. “I must admit, you are one of the kinds.” Jin left the ring, leaving Hyuna dumbfounded.

V was chuckling when he saw what Jin had done and shook his head. “This is the Jin I know.” He whispered to Jin when he walked to him and had a brother hugs. “But I still don’t like her,” Jin whispered, making V laughing more. “You will love her when you know her more.” Jin chuckled. “I’m not looking forward to that.” V shook his head again. “I think you and her will become the best frenemy.” Jin laughed along. “Your princess’s coming.” Jin saw Hyuna walking towards them. “I will see you soon.” Jin patted V shoulder and left the room.