Flashback

The Untold Story [HIATUS]

 

[A/N: New updates for you guys. For those who didn't know; pointy teeth boy and smirky eye bag boy refer to MBLAQ's member. Some of you might know who they are.. ^^ And.. this story might have change in the future because I currently stuck. If I made a  major change, I will let you guys know. One more thing, are you guys okay with the font size and everything? If you think this story is hard to read, let me know, okay? Anyway, enjoy this new chapter! Thank you everyone!]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyuna walked with the pointy teeth boy while the smirky eye-bag boy walked with the girl I didn’t know. Lee Joon walked besides me, trying to keep with my pace.

“Where are we going, oppa?” Hyuna asked the pointy teeth boy.

“The Haunted Maze House!”

“Oohhhhhh…” The smirky eye-bag boy scaring his partner. The girl screamed and giggles.

I rolled my eyes and was about to throw up when they did that. When we arrived, the staff asked us to be in pair and only a couple will be let go one at a time. Pointy teeth boy and Hyuna went first. 5 minutes after that, the smirky eye-bag boy and his partner went inside.

“Are you scared?” Lee Joon suddenly asked.

“Huh?” I was startled. “Not really, why?”

“Because you were so quiet,”

“Oh… I was thinking something,” I was fidgeting.  I scratch my fingernails.

 “Thinking about what?” His forehead wrinkled.

“Thinking whether this trip….”

Suddenly I was cut off by the staff. It was already 5 minutes and it was our turn. We slowly enter the Haunted Maze. I don’t usually go to this place (like I said, I don’t like crowded place.) It was so dark, I can hardly see anything. Suddenly I felt something poking my neck. I shrieked a bit. Only God knows what the heck just touched my neck. Maybe one of the ‘ghost’ poking me.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah..”

I was thinking I should go back. The place was so dark. I barely can see anything in dark. I used my hand to touch the wall and it helped me walking. Suddenly I was stumbled on something, a smoke came out from the floor and there was a loud screech.

“Oh my God, what’s that?” He sounds surprised.

I was so shocked too; I can’t even talk at that time. I tried to faking a laugh to hide the shock that I had.

“Haha, Sorry..Sorry.. I think I stepped on something and that triggers the smoke. Sorry, I can’t see anything in front of me, I have night blindness,”

“Why you didn’t say earlier? That’s why you so quiet?”

“Huh?”

I feel something wrapped around my cold fingers. I was shocked, thinking maybe the ‘ghost’ touched me. But I’m pretty sure this is human fingers because of its warmness.

“Are you scared that much? Your hand is cold!”

Something stuck in my throat. I don’t know what I should say. Maybe this is just a dream. Maybe after I open my eyes, I will get back to the reality. I will find myself on my bed thinking. I close my eyes and open it. Lee Joon waving his hand at me.

“Are you really okay?”

“Ah, yes… Er..Maybe we should continue walking,”

That the best words I can think of. He smiled (I think) and continue walking. His hand still holding mine, like a father helping his child to walk for the first time. He walked ahead of me while I was behind him, looking awkward because I never hold hand with a boy before. I think my hand is numb. Why he become so nice to me? Well, he never done anything to hurt me before but it was because I think he doesn’t know about my existence in the class.

Being trained by my father, I am always punctual. My father really hates when people are late. When I was in the first year, I was always the first one to arrive in the class. It was the Fundamentals of Art Management class when I first saw him. All first year students in my faculty obliged to take the class. I like it when I was the first to come. I can choose the best seat and look at the people coming in the class. 10 minutes after, a group of female students came in. We greet each other and introduce ourselves. Some sit in the same row with me, some sit behind me. 5 minutes later, the class started to full.

We all were waiting for the professor to come. I was playing with my pen. Suddenly a group of boys laughing enters the class and my eyes caught at his presence. He looked so radiant to me. His smiles make my heart froze right away. His laugh melts me. I never felt this way.  And I never want to feel it before. When I arrive to the university on the first day, I swore to myself that I must not fall in love until I graduate. But I guess I have to break my own rules.

 I was looking at him and suddenly he waved. Wait, is he wave at me? Should I wave back? I was about to lift my hand until I heard a female voice shouted.

“Joon oppa!”

I turn my head to see who’s calling him. The girl stands up and wave at him. She shows some sign asked him to sit beside her. She is fair, petite and has long hair. The man that mesmerized me just now walked toward her. I quickly turn around and try very hard to focus my hearing sense just to listen their conversation.

“Why you calling me oppa, Hyuna? We are in the same class!”

“Sorry, Joon oppa. I was so used to it,” she giggles.

So his name is Joon and her name is Hyuna. Wait, Hyuna? I think I heard about her before. In this Art University, she was the popular freshie because she was known to win every dance competition she entered when she was in high school. She’s a goddess to some people. How can I compete with that? They must know each other for a long time to be that close. I bet she passed in the entrance exam without actually taking the exam while I was struggling hard to enter this university.

Since then I already give up my hopes on him. It was my first time to ever feel something close to love but I have to be realistic. There’s no way I can compete her. Not even I die and live again; I can never be the same as her.

“Hey, we are almost out!”

His voice wakes me up from the flashback of my memories. I take a look upon his face; he is smiling very happily and his hand still holding mine. Could he really be this happy when he was with me? Could this be just a pretending? Suddenly, he looks at me. I was so shock, I could not even look away.

“Before we go out, I have something to say,” he said.

 

to be continue....