Scent

The Untold Story [HIATUS]

 

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the late update... I've been trying to find time update while doing my own work too... Well, I do notice I had some grammar mistakes in this fic.. But even though I realize it, I can't corrected it. My English is not that good so I do not know to correct my mistakes. I was hoping maybe some of you could correct me, tell me where I did wrong and I will edit it back. BUT if you don't really bother by my grammar mistakes and you don't feel annoyed at all, then just continue reading! [that will save me some time to edit it back..XD] LOL.. Have a good day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting out from the elevator, I ran outside to parking lot. I tried to find his car. If I’m not mistaken, he’s driving black BMW. But suddenly I saw someone waved at me from afar.  There he stood, wearing white shirt with black jacket, denim jeans and his aviator. Did I tell that I’m er for a guy wearing black and white? He dyed his hair black. I wonder why.

“Sorry, I was late,” I apologized.

“It’s okay. Now come on or we gonna be late!” He opened the door for me.

I was nervous by his gesture but entered anyway. He shut the door and ran to the driver’s seat. He started the engine and opened the convertible.

“I hope you don’t mind for a little wind,”

“Nope. It’s good,”

There were us, on the freeway. I was holding my hair, while it blowing in the air. I take a few glances at him while he’s driving. He looked serious and focused. I like when a man looked that way.  His shining black hair blowing in the air but he still looked cool. The way I looked at him like I was slave worship a god whole heartedly. Suddenly he chuckled.

“Why? What’s wrong,” I asked.

“Should I close the hood?” he asked while laughing at me holding my hair.

“ Oh, it’s okay. I like the wind,”

“Then, open the glove compartment. I think there is a scarf in there,”

I opened the box in front of me. He was right. There was a white scarf with red flowers as the pattern. I took it out. The scarf smells good and I recognize the scent right away.

“Whose is this?”

“ A friend,” His voice is not clear when said this.

I was wondering should I wear the scarf or not. I did not want to offend the owner or him. I put the scarf back in the box.

“Why you didn’t wear it,”

“It’s okay. I want to feel the wind blow my hair. Besides I’m afraid the scarf will blown away,”

“I can buy another scarf if it’s gone. You don’t have to worry,”

“Doesn’t Hyuna will be mad when she hear this?”

“How did you know it’s her scarf?” his voice was surprised.

“I… recognize her perfume scent,” I said it faintly.  “Is she your girlfriend?” I regret that slips from my mouth.

“Oh, no. She’s just a close friend. That’s all,” Lee Joon looks uneasy while he answered that question.

“Ooh,”

Thanks to me, we both didn’t talk after that. I just killed the conversation. Congratulations to myself for ruining my first date with him. Well, what the heck. It’s not likely he will ask me for second date even I behave myself.

“We are here,”

I looked around. We arrived to a theme park that situated besides the beach. I can smell the salt water from here. Crowds chattering and kids laughing everywhere. Suddenly I feel sick and regret coming here. Me and crowded place are not BFF.

“Are you okay?” he opened the car’s door for me.

“Mhm. I’m okay. Thanks,”

Suddenly there were 4 people waving at us from the theme park entrance. I think I recognize their faces. They were boys from our university and there was a girl I didn’t know and  Hyuna. Lee Joon waved at them.

“I thought you said you don’t have a friend to go to the theme park?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Oh. They just called me. When I said I wanna go to the theme park with you, they want to follow. Why? Are you mad?”

“No. I was just… surprised,” Well, surprised and loath. But I should keep that shut. It’s not that I hate all human mankind but yeah, it’s about it. Especially them. That boy. I still remembered his smirk (and his eyebag). He throw the notes that I given him that day in a bin and his friend is no better than him. Well, Hyuna. I don’t hate her. Maybe because she’s shining and stands out too much in my eyes. She’s beautiful, petite, and cute. She’s everything that I can’t be. Okay, fine. I hate her. So, shut up my mind. I knew it. I hate her for no obvious reason.

I’m faking my smile and said hello to them. Lee Joon smiled and shaked his hand with his friends. Then, he greet Hyuna and that girl, cheek to cheek. I was standing there wishing that was me when he done that.

“Well, I brought a friend. You guys know her right? She’s….”

“Stone Cold,” The smirky-eyebag boy said that. Then he chuckled with the rest of them. I take a glance at Joon. I saw him laugh nervously then tried to hold it.

“Hello,” I answered. I started to feel this trip is not right…