Heartbeat

The Untold Story [HIATUS]

[A/N: Just a short update. A 'real' and 'longer' update will be out soon. Thanks for reading ^^]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, don't walk too fast. I'm blind-folded, remember?" I reminded them. They were walking fast and my feet couldn't catch up.

"Oppss, sorry. I guess I was too excited for you," Hyuna and Jina slow down their steps to match with mine.

Suddenly I wondered who is this surprise for and why did Hyuna acting all so happy and excited for me. We barely talk to each other before. My heart kept pounding so hard that I could felt it almost jumping out from my chest. Could this surprise was really from Joon? Does he really want to ask me out? I was really torn apart;between my heart and my mind. My 'other' self keep telling me that this too good to be true. But I defended myself from the 'other' me. I keep telling myself that I also deserve to be happy. Somehow, somewhere, some people like me could get their own happily ever after. I never done anything wrong to be punish for my sin. Though I do admit, this is all sound so fishy but I believe in miracle. I believe in magic. I believe that someone or something greater than universe had listened to my prayer and finally make my wish come true.  So be it if it was god, goddesses, the universe itself or even the Mother Earth who did the magic. I know, my prayer was heard.

"Ooo, he's getting close!" Jina said with her sudden high-pithed voice.

"I think we should stop here. Let him walk to you," Hyuna suddenly speaks and stop walking.

"Here?" I pointed to the ground. "I'm not standing anywhere dangerous, right? Like the edge of the cliff?"

"Haha. No! Why would I do that?" Hyuna smacked my arm and laughed.

I wanted to reply something funny but I just bit my lip, afraid it might hurt her with my sarcastic jokes.

"Stay there. Don't move anywhere!" Jina finally let go of my arm.

"It's not like I have any choice," I muttered under my breath. My heart keeps pounding so hard than ever. Suddenly I having this second thought. My 'other' me keep telling myself to go away and I almost did. My left foot suddenly move but my heart comforting myself.

"This is the time for you to finally be happy! There is someone here who likes you for who you are! Why you want to run? Didn't you wait for your whole life for this time to he happen?" My heart  keep telling myself. Yes, my heart. I believe you. I believe in you.

"I'm gonna take this blind-fold off but keep closing your eyes, alright? Open it when I said so," Hyuna slowly takes off the blind-fold off my head and as I was ordered, I keep my eyes shut.

"Open my eyes on count of three, okay?" Hyuna asked me and I nodded. This going to be the longest three seconds I had in my life.

"One, two three,!"

Oh, here goes nothing...