Confusion

The Untold Story [HIATUS]

 

Recap:

Out of the blue, Lee Joon grabbed my body and leans towards me. His nose almost touched mine. His hand caressed my cheek. I could felt his warm breath. I looked into his eyes. His lips brushed my lips softly. He muttered something but I could not hear it clearly because I almost drown with my own emotions. He kissed me and I could not even react anything.

My first kiss. My precious first kiss…. And it was by the man that I love.

“Is this enough to proof that I really like you?” he asked.

“Kiss me again, and I will tell you,”

I wished I can say like that. Sadly, I just stand there, dumb founded and thinking this is all just a fantasy.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

We walked together around the theme park. None of us said anything after he kissed me.

“You want to go into that gondola boat?” He finally said something.

I nodded. He pays the gondola rower.

He helps by holding my hand while we getting into the boat and sits beside me. I really want to say something but I’ve been thinking hard what to say. The man starts to row the gondola.

“Are you mad at me?” Suddenly Lee Joon asked.

“Huh, no. Why?” I looked at him.

“Because you haven’t said anything since I kissed you,” he looked into my eyes.

I blushed again when the kiss scene still vividly in my mind.“No, I’m not mad. I guess I was just… surprised,”

“Surprised, why?” Joon raised his eyebrows.

“You know… A guy like you would actually like me. It’s only happen in fairytale,” I shrugged my shoulders.

He chuckles and looking outside. There are many people today at the theme park, like they were out to celebrate me.

“Do you like me?” Joon asked.

“If I didn’t like you, I would not let you kiss me,” I speak softly, almost whispered.

He smiled and I could feel my heart fluttered again. Could a girl be this dumb? Why I do have to fall for him? Just a smile and all my problems went away. Love is fool. I am fool.

“Why do you like me?” I questioned him.

“Why? Should it be a reason to like somebody?” he raised his eyebrows.

“Yes. Everything happened for a reason.” I replied.

“Well I guess because you are… different,” he answered.

I looked at him and cannot believe what he just said. Is he mocking me and my fatness?

“Okay, you don’t have to spit it in front of my face. I know I’m different. I know that I am fat compare to the other girls,” I voiced my anger. I know all of this too good to be true. In the end, he was just playing with my heart.

“No! That is not what I meant! I mean… yes, you are bit chubbier..”

“And?” I asked, impatient, That didn’t comfort me. At all.

“Aishh.. why is this so hard..” Joon whispered to himself. “But who cares if you are fat or not? You are nice, smart and independent. Those are matters most. Well, at least for me,”

There was an awkward silent between us after he said that. Can I trust him? My brain keeps telling me don’t listen to him but my heart keeps falling for him. I’ve been waiting for almost 3 years for this moment to happen. There was a sincere look in his eyes but why my brain kept telling me to not trust him?

 

to be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] : Sorry for the short chapter. This is the best I can do right now.. >< Hopefully you guys enjoy reading this! Many many thanks for your supports!