Regrets

The Untold Story [HIATUS]

 

Our time in the gondola almost over. We were getting near to our stop. I never felt so suffocated before. I wished I could just sit at home watching tv instead sitting in the gondola with someone that I like and have to decide whether he is telling the truth or not. When we arrived, I quickly get out from the gondola but suddenly Joon  grabbed my hand.

“What?” I asked. What now? What else he wanted to say to me. I don't know why but I'm getting impatient. I hate this when it happened. Me and my mood swings.

“I have something to tell you…” he said. He’s trying to look at me but somehow he avoided my eyes when I looked at him back.

“What is it? You want me to pay for dinner?” I rolled my eyes. There's me and my sarcastic. Why I have to ruin myself? Is it even a sarcastic answer? I think I just said anything, out of feeling annoyed.

“Why are you being like this?” he responded. “One minute you look like you are happy and suddenly you look like you mad?”

“ What? I don’t understand what-“ I tried to deny it although he was being hundred percent true.

“You didn’t push me when I kissed you but right now it seemed like you mad at me because of that,” he said to me, finally got himself to look at my eyes. And now I'm the one who avoiding his gaze.

“I..I’m not mad at you.. I just-“ I began fidgeting. I play with my nails and fixing my hair.

“You are what?" Joon raised his eyebrows, seems looking for an answer for my weird behaviour towards him.

“I don’t know… This is all too sudden! You know I’ve been liking you since our first year? Every day, every night I will pray for this day to come. But when it finally happened, I got this mixed feeling. Because I don’t even know you are telling the truth.” I finally said it. I finally get it out of my chest.

“I.. I don’t know you been liking me since our first year…” Joon stared at me.

"Yeah, and there's a lot of me you didn't know. Because if you do, you will sure to run for your life right now. You wouldn't want to be near me anymore," I said. Oh no. What I have done? Me and my big mouth! Now he will think me as a weirdo. I frozed with my own words and Joon about to ask something more but out of sudden, someone calling Joon’s name.

“Joon? Hey, have you guys finished your ride?” The smirky eye-bag boy asked. He and his partner walking toward us.

“Yeah..” Joon answered and change his facial expression. He tried to smile.

“Let’s go eat then. The others waiting for you guys,”

We all walked to the nearest food court in theme park. It was already dusk. Time really flies by so fast. Joon and I didn’t say anything along the way. This is getting awkward and silly. Why did I listen to my heart? I should just stay at home. 

Hyuna and pointy teeth boy waved at us when they saw us coming. “What took you guys so long?” Hyuna asked. “Anyway, where you guys wanna eat? Here or somewhere else?”

“Anywhere. I don’t really mind,” said the smirky eye-bag partner. “Then, how about we picnic at the nearest park? I heard the view is beautiful during night,” Hyuna suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” the pointy teeth boy said. “Then, we go buy some food,”

“Are you okay with that?” Joon asked me. “Yeah. Im good,” I lied while secretly wishing we all just could go home instead.

“Then, let me borrow your car, Joon oppa. Let us girls set up the place and you boys buy the food?” Hyuna asking for the car’s key from Joon. Joon gave the keys to Hyuna. He looked at me, worried. I put a faint smile and I assured him I’m okay going with Hyuna.

“Don’t be late boys!” Hyuna jingles the car key and winks. The smirky eye-bag boy and the pointy teeth winks back at her. Hyuna showed a 'good' sign at them and suddenly smiled at me. Hyuna asked me to show a 'good sign too. She held my hand and asked me to raise my thumbs up. The two boy suddenly laughed when they saw that. What is this? Is it like a gang sign or something? I felt a shiver suddenly. It can't be good thing, right? because they laugh at me. Wait, are they making fun of me? But how? Is it so funny that I raised my thumbs up? I looked at Joon but he didn't laugh with them. It seems his expression turn sour. Is it because he didn't find it funny? or is it mad at me because I was mad at him? I didn't understand all of them a bit. Maybe pretty and famous people have weird sense of humour ..... and also unexpected emotion roller coaster.

Anyway, I decided to just shrugged it off and pretend it didn't bothered me. So, me, Hyuna and the other girl will go to the park first and set up our picnic place. I chatted a bit with the unknown girl and I learned her name is Jina.

“You don’t mind right? We’ll be eating at the park?” Hyuna asked me.

“Yeah, I’m good with anything,” I answered, lying again obviously.

Hyuna opened the door and sit in the driver seat. I sit at the back since Jina want to sit beside Hyuna. “Let hear some music!” Jina the stereo.

As Hyuna drove, she and Jina chat happily while I just sat there hearing they talking. I’m too lazy to in their conversation so I just look outside of the window. While they talking, I notice the road sign to the park that we will going. It showed to turn left but Hyuna didn’t and just continue driving straight.

“Hyuna sshi. I think you just missed the turn. The sign showed we should go left,” I told her.

“Well, who said we heading to the park?” Hyuna turned her head and smirked.

 

to be continue....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Hello, I'm back with new chapter. Thanks for reading this. Kudos to old subscribers/readers who still read this. Not to forget to new readers too who keep subscribing even though I'm an awful writer >< I should be responsible and update more. So, I guess most of you really wondering what is Joon's feeling. It soon will revealed.... Haha.. I'm kidding... but I really hope I will finish this fic. I already have everything outlined but I never got the time nor the 'excitement' to write it... >< I need to find my spark in writing again ><. Anyway, I wish you all have a nice day and take care of yourself! Thank you everyone! Fighting!]