Him

The Untold Story [HIATUS]

3 o’clock in the evening. The class is finally finished. All the students rushing out from the class even though our professor still not finish talking. Mr. Kang sighs. He calls me in front and asks me to inform all the students to pass their assignment next week. I nod and assure him that I will tell them all. Being a class representative is never easy. I have to be good with every students and professors. Even I do not like them.

I walk back to my seat and packing my books. There are 2 plastic bags I have to carry with me. These are notes that I have to give to student in the next class. I just pick it up at photocopy kiosk before Mr.Kang’s class. Like I said, being a class representative is never easy. You have to be strong to carry 2 bundles of plastic bags, your own books and bag. And that is why they all chose me as the class leader.

That big fat girl is suitable. She looks quiet and seems like she will do all jobs we asked so just pick her. I heard them whispering with each other when our professor asked for class leader. That is the reason why I don’t have many friends here. I hate them all.

Somebody pointed at me and suggested my name. I was about to say no but Miss Han already agreed and asked for my number. After that, every time our professor asked for class representative, they all will just point at me.  And every time I said no, they just pretend not to hear. Our professors just gladly accepted anyone that they all point.

I finished packing my bag and carrying 2 bundles of plastic bags. When I was about to exit, I heard someone calling my name. The voice is familiar, the deep husky voice. The voice that I longing to hear in my dream and my reality. His voice.

“Sorry for calling you out of sudden, but I need your help,” he asked. He smiles and scratching his non itchy-head.

I almost died there when I saw he’s smiling at me. Get a grip, I told myself.

“Yes, Lee Joon sshi? What is it?” I asked him, almost stuttered.

“I heard you have pretty good grades in last semester so I was thinking maybe you could help me? We can study together,” His smiles broaden, flashing his white teeth. That smiles, always, always makes me nervous.

“Er..sure! Why not?,” I tried to sound casual. I tried to smile but my smile fades away when I saw her walking toward me and Lee Joon.

“Oppa, hurry! You said you want to go shopping with me today,” she grabs Lee Joon’s arm.

And I was standing there, looking at them like a fool. My eyes lock at her petite body. She is really perfect. Her milky skin, her long legs, her silky brown hair and her dress to kill. Him, with white special tailored made shirt, Levi’s jeans, God-knows-how-much-that-Nike-cost shoes and black aviator. And me? tall, tanned, fat and wearing a pair of suppose-to-be-black-but-now-it’s-fades jeans, black T-shirt with our university logo, worn out sandals, and carrying 2 bundle of plastic bags. I look like a giant ready to rampage. I look at the window behind them. Maybe I should just jump and died. That will be epic.


to be continued...