Chapter Two

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy birthday!!"

Hyoyeon glared at the person that entered her door. Lee Donghae. "Why are you late?!" she gasped and her eyes widened when she saw what he was wearing. "What the heck are you wearing?!" she yelled.

She didn't care if people from the outside could hear her. She was so annoyed at the guy before her.

The party started an hour ago, but she couldn't go out to greet the guests for her was no where to be found. And now, she got even more annoyed seeing what he was wearing.

The party was a formal one. All of the guests, hers and her parents', were in suits and formal dresses but Donghae arrived in just a plain white T-shirt and a black jeans. He looked more like going to hangout than to attend to a party and her.

He definitely looked out of place!

"Got stuck in a traffic," he shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. "And what's wrong with my outfit?"

"I told you many times to wear something formal!!" she hissed.

"Don't I look formal?" looking at himself, he asked innocently.

It wasn't even a couple of minutes passed since he arrived yet he had already managed to piss her off. Her blood started to boil.

She took a deep breath trying to calm herself. She should not let the grinning bartard succeed in ruining her day.

She heard a knock, then saw her mother peeked from the door, "Are you ready, honey?" she nodded slowly.

Her mother greeted Donghae which he politely returned. The older lady smiled before she went to fix her hair. "Our daughter is so pretty," her mom said lovingly. Hyoyeon could only smile.

If only Siwon could see her right now. He will be here at the party later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter