Chapter Fourteen

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Can’t sleep?” Donghae looked at the girl who sat beside him.

She just hummed as her answer. She closed her eyes loving the feel of the cold breeze of summer night brushing her skin. She sighed contentedly, “I want to stay here a little bit more,” she pouted thinking they had to go back to Seoul the next day since she had schedules. “I like it here. So peaceful,” she smiled hearing him chuckle.

“And I see how you had fun playing with the girls. It’s no wonder how you get along with them very well. You’re practically their age, choding,” he snickered. She opened her eyes and threw him a glare but he didn’t care nor mind at all.

 “You still haven’t told me about them. I’m just wondering, what’s your relationship with them?”

“They’re my nieces. Their mother is Uncle SooMan’s daughter,” Donghae looked up at the sky.

 “I didn’t know Sajangnim has a daughter,” She thought out loud.

“She's uncle's illegitimate daughter,” Donghae chuckled at her reaction, then sighed. “Only our family and close friends knew about it, but we accepted them fully. They're also part of the family! But as much as possible, uncle wants to keep it from the media. You know what would happen if they knew that the billionaire owner of one of the biggest idol agency in Korea has an illegitimate daughter. He wants them to live a simple and normal life.”

Now knowing the situation, Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head. She had an idea what media could do. They were capable of ruining the lives of innocent people.

It was a revelation, not because she found out about who the kids were to Donghae and his family, but how close he was with them. It was fun watching them play and act crazy with each other. Hana even revealed to her that Donghae had a crush on her. She was flattered that she gave Hana a tight hug and kiss on her cheek, which earned a protest from Donghae. He also demanded a kiss and hug. She didn't give in, of course. 

She witnessed how Donghae cared for his neices. Every time Hajin fell down, he would be in her side in a second. He was far from the bad boy Donghae she knew. 

"What are you thinking?" realizing how she fell silent, Donghae snapped her out of her thoughts. 

Hyoyeon looked sideways at him. "Nothing. I'm just thinking about the kids," she smiled looking at the loom band bracelets the two gave her. They also kept telling her she was pretty.

Donghae also smiled seeing her smile. "They're special, right?"

She nodded with a smile, "Yes."

"And they like you."

"I like them, too! They're sweet girls," she showed him the bracelets she got from them, and grinned.

Donghae just chuckled. "What can I say? They definitely got it from me!" 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter