Chapter Five

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon got up with the half-conscious Taeyeon beside her. She already told her friends that they'd be going and started heading to the door. 

"Donghae-ssi, fancy meeting you here. Join us!" Hyoyeon heard one of her friends said loudly. She looked up to see the guy on the door waving at her friends in the back.

"Do you need a ride, Hyoyeon-ssi?" She turned around when she heard her name. It was Doojoon talking.

"Actually, I'm here for Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. I'll send them back to their dorm." frowning, Hyoyeon looked back to Donghae. 

"It's okay, Donghae-ssi" she hissed at him, then turned again and smiled sweetly to the guy who offered first, " Thank you for the offer, Doojoon-ssi, but we can manage." Doojoon nodded slowly. "We'll be going now, guys! See you whenever!" And she walked -- dragged -- herself and Taeyeon out of the room. 

Donghae followed. 

"I'll send you home," he said.

"Like I said, it's okay. we can manage." she continued walking, but stopped by Donghae who was holding her arm.

"And what? Risk being seen by fans or the media?" He looked at Taeyeon before looking back at her. "Seeing Taeyeon's state, don't you think it'll cause a big problem if anyone see you two coming out from this club?"

He was right. It was risky going out of that club and taking a cab home. They may be adults already, but they're still idols. And idols protect their image. Dammit! However, she didn't want to accept his offer. She felt weird being around him now. Maybe it had something to do to what she had witnessed earlier?

"Yah!" He tightened his hold on her arm when she was about to continue walking. "If you dont agree, I'll call your brother now and tell him where you and Taeyeon are right now," he threatened, pulling his phone from his pocket and started dialling a number.

She panicked. She was really dead if Kangin found out! 

"Fine," she sighed. Donghae won again.

He took Taeyeon from her and carried the former on his back. 

"Don't you dare take advantage of the situation, Donghae! Keep your hands to yourself!" she hissed.

Donghae laughed heartedly knowing well what she was saying. "I wont do any erted thing, Hyosookie. I only see Taeyeon as a younger sister." Still, she couldn't trust him. She kept her eyes on his hand on the back of her friend's knee while following the guy leading her at the back of the club, where the parking lot was.

 

------------------------------

 

Donghae carefully placed the sleeping Taeyeon in the backseat. Hyoyeon was about to go in as well, but Donghae closed the door. "Take the passenger seat. Don't make me look like your personal driver," he said, going to the driver's seat. She glared at his back, but obeyed him anyway.

"Why are you not talking now?" He asked when they got away from that area.

"I dont talk to strangers," she said without looking at him. 

Donghae laughed, "Fine then. Let me introduce myself," he cleared his throat and deepened his voice. "Hi, beautiful. My name's Lee Donghae. Beautiful women love me, and I love them as well." she threw him a glare but he kept his eyes on the road. "I drink blood, too."

"Very funny," she said sarcastically, but he laughed again. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter