Chapter Ten

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N i'm always too lazy to edit LOL

anyway~ hope you enjoy this chap~~ ^^

 

Donghae was lying on his bed. He wasn't asleep. He couldn't go back to sleep. He was staring at the ceiling, smiling a little as he remembered what happened last night. 

 

FLASHBACK

They were halfway through the first episode of the walking dead when he noticed her slowly swaying from side to side with her eyes close. He smiled knowing that the girl had fallen asleep. Maybe she was really tired. 

He slowly scooted closer to her, and gently pull her close to him and placed her head on his shoulder as his arm was on her shoulders. He was careesing her forearm as if to lull her when the volume of the series he was watching suddenly raised. He lowered the volume so it wont disturb her from her sleep.

The horror drama was long forgotten since his attention was all on her. He smiled watching her sleep. He had always known she was beautiful. But she was even more beautiful upclose.

She looked so innocent. 

Then his eyes found her lips. He fought the urge to kiss her right then. He wont kiss her on the lips, no. Not when she was asleep. He would never take advantage on her. If he wanted to kiss her, he wanted her to be fully awake so she would remember it. So he just contented himself by kissing her hair, and sniffing its sweet fragrant.

He sighed in content. He wanted to savour this moment. It was not everyday she would fall asleep beside him. It was not everyday she would be this close to him.

END FLASHBACK

 

=========================================

 

"ACHOOOO!!!" Hyoyeong threw the tissue to the waste bin which was placed near her bed. 

That late morning when she woke up, she was having a severe headache. She was no superwoman. She always thought she got strong immune system, but she was wrong. She still got the flu. Her manager had to cancel all all her schedules for that day. Thankfully, there wasn't much to do.  Just radio guesting with the girls and practice at the studio.

She sighed as she lay down. Her head felt really heavy.

 

It wasn't that long when her phone on the bedside table started ringing. She was too tired to get it, but the caller was persistent so she was forced to get it and answer the call.

"Hyo?" She got startled upon hearing the voice coming from the other line. She silently scolded herself from reacting that way. "Hyoyeon, are you there?"

"No, I'm not here," she answered sarcastically.

He laughed like she just said the biggest joke in the world.

She smiled. It was something she could rarely do with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter