Chapter Three

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So where's you super hot , eonnie?" Yoona asked Hyoyeon when the younger girl, together with the smiling maknae Seohyun, approached her. 

She huffed. "I dont know," she really didn't know where Donghae went. Just a while ago, she saw him talking -- more like flirting -- with the daughter of her dad's friend. 

The fake Korean barbie with silicone s, that was how she would call the girl. She didn't like her. In fact, the feeling was mutual. The only tagged along her parents because she knew Donghae would be there. She would always flirt with him, and the jerk seemed to be enjoying it.

Well, what else could she expect from him? He'd hit on anyone that showed him the slightest interest! She didn't know what girls saw on him and they would fall for him. Most of them tried to get in his pants, and she knew more than half of them succeded. She grimaced.

Back to present. The fake barbie and the jerk were no where in sight. They were probably making out -- or worse, doing the deed -- at that very moment.

She didn't care, really! But then again, it was her party! She wouldnt let those dirty pigs ruin it!

She excused herself from her friends who had been asking her about Donghae ever since he was gone out of sight half an hour ago. She went inside the house and started looking for her , but couldn't find him there. She was about to go out again when she saw Tiffany and Jessica coming in. She smiled at her American friends. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "You should be enjoying the party."

"Oh, we were actually looking for you." Tiffany said, "Jessica here wants to tell you something." she nudged at the girl who was looking all bored.

Hyoyeon looked at the other blond girl. Jessica. She was also once became Donghae's girlfriend. She knew her friend. Jessica wasn't one to go in a relationship with just anyone. Their relationship was considered one of the very few serious relationships Donghae had. She didn't know why they broke up though. Jessica never talked about it. But the two remained friends. 

Maybe he realized that serious relationship was not really his thing, she thought.

"I'm sleepy, Hyoyeon-ah~" the ice princess whined. Hyoyeon giggled. As expected of their sleepyhead friend. She would rather spend her whole night in her lovely bed than mingle with people her age. "Can I sleep in your room, Hyobaby?" she asked, showing her aegyo which she would only show to her close friends.

Both Hyoyeon and Tiffany giggled at her cuteness. "Of course, Gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter