Chapter seven

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I write a rated story? haha but i'm not good with it, so let's stick with this for now :p

but maybe for my next fanfic, I'll put some y scenes haha..

anyways~ here's the non-editted update.. LOL too lazy to reread and make corrections. 

 

"Let me guess, you still haven't apologized to Donghae oppa?" 

Sighing, Hyoyeon slowly nodded to the maknae. She still felt guilty to what happened few weeks ago.

 

Flashback

Hyoyeon was at the training room waiting for Seohyun. Some of the girls were still at the recording while others were already finished and went to their next schedule for the day. Hers ended the fastest and Seohyun's would end soon so they agreed to meet there before they go shopping as planned. Just the two of them, since the others were either still have other schedules to go to or would rather stay at the dorm and sleep.

 

"What's with women with big s?" she thought out loud after she turned off the TV in their training room. It was a sports variety show which her brother's group guested in. The setting was at a beach, and there were also some foreign ladies participated in that show.

Although it was just for the show, she couldn't help but feel disappointed at her brother and Siwon. Then there was Donghae, she huffed. I bet the bastard loved every skinships he got, she thought.

 She still hadn't forgiven the guy after what he did to her phone the other day. She later found out that he did not just made an album full of his photos, he also deleted some of her messages. And that include the messages from Siwon which she saved in her phone. She frowned; her nose flared remembering what happened.

"A penny for your thoughts?" a voice said that made her jumped from her seat; startling her. He chuckled.

She turned around and saw Donghae standing at the entrance. "What are you doing here? I mean, I don't think you have practice today," she didn't see anyone from his group when she arrived so it was clear that they had no practice.

"I'm not here to practice though," he shrugged as he walked toward her. She raised an eyebrow. "Why do you always frown whenever we're together? I dont see you frown with anyone else." 

"It's because I dont like you!" she said bluntly. "And I still haven't forgotten what you did! You messed with my phone, and don't you dare deny it!" she crossed her arms while giving him hateful stares.

"Oh, that," he nodded, acting as if he did nothing wrong. 

She stood up and faced him. "You really are annoying, do you know that?"

"Yup, I know it so well," he nodded again. He was grinning at her. 

She balled her first and tried to contain her anger. She really wanted to punch the guy in front of her for being so insensitive. "Jerk!" she yelled.

His grin turned into a smirk. He reached out his arm and careesed her cheek, "You really look cute when you're mad, Hyo."

Hyoyeon froze. She felt her cheeks redden. She was pleasantly flattered yet angry. But she thought he was just trying to make fun of her, so she got furious. It was too late when she realized her palm landed on his cheek. She gasped and slowly retreived her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter