Chapter Fifteen

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, Hyoyeon sunbae, someone’s looking for you.” Hyoyeon just finished her guitar lessons and was about to leave the music room when a company trainee approached her.

Suddenly, Hyoyeon was stoked. She was so excited that she didn’t ask anymore who was looking for her. She already had an idea who the person was.

“Thank you," she smiled and, after she quickly gathered her stuffs, went out to meet the person who was waiting for her.

She couldn’t contain her excitement. She even scolded herself for acting so, but she couldn’t keep the smile that was forming. There was nothing wrong with it. There was nothing wrong being happy. She couldn’t remember being that happy.

But her heart and spirit sank when she found out who was waiting for her.

"Hyoyeon-unnie!" a girl shrieked in excitement and threw her arms around Hyoyeon.

"Minyoung-ah?" she said, a little disappointed. Not that she didn't want to see her bestfriend. It had been months since they last met each other since both of them were busy with their schedules. Hyoyeon really just wished to see someone else there. Not Min. But she guessed she expected too much.

Min pouted upon seeing her reaction. "Why do I have this feeling that you're not happy seeing me here?"

Hyoyeon shook her head and smiled at her friend. "Silly! You're just imagining things," she joked.

The younger girl grinned and hugged her again. "I miss you, unnie!"

Shaking her head, Hyoyeon just smiled and returned her hug when she caught a glimpse of Sunny who was talking to someone. She held her breath when she realized who it was. She wouldn't miss him for anybody else.

He looked in their direction and smiled. And Hyoyeon felt as if time stood still.

"Donghae," she whispered 

"Omo omo!! Unnie, help me pick up my . I think I just dropped it on the floor!" Min exclaimed which she was thankful because the younger didn't hear her say the guy's name. "Did you see that? He smiled at me! Unnie, I just died!!" and she sighed dreamily. 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at her friend. 'Please! He smiled at me, not you!' she thought while her eyes followed where the cousins were going. It seem like they were going to sajangnim's office. She couldn't help but feel a little bit disappointed. She expected him to at least say "hi." but maybe it was also better that he didn't for Min might jump him right there and then. (LOL)

Better safe than sorry, she secretly grinned at her own thought. Then she started reminiscing about what happened the last time they were together. That was a couple of weeks ago, but it felt as if it happened just last night.

The bad boy kissed her, and she kissed him back. And it only took that moment to change everything between them. They had not talked about it, but she knew they had a mutual understanding.

And before she got out of his car, they shared another kiss. And he said he was going to see her.

She remembered how she thought everything that happened was just a dream. She felt like she was still in cloud 9. But she tried to function as normally as she could. She wished to see him soon after her schedules, and that it wouldn't take too long just like what happened in the past. Well, he had an alibi for that though. He was looking after his nieces - Hana and Hajin. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter