Chapter Eight

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyukkie oppa, Siwon oppa, chukhahae for the successful concert!! You guys did great!" Hyoyeon greeted joyfully when she finally approached the two. She chuckled when Eunhyuk was playfully headlocking her, then messed with her hair while saying his thanks before he let go of her.

"Thank you, you sweet little thing," Siwon smiled and patted her head. Eunhyuk saw Donghae close to them and called for the guy. Siwon looked at the guy too. "Oh, Donghae did well too, right?" He said as he playfully smacked his shoulder. 

Hyoyeon scoffed. "You two did better than him!" She heard Donghae scoffed, but didn't say anything.

"Aigoo, you're so cute, Hyosookie~" Hyuk pinched her cheeks which made her yelp slightly then pouted. "You're so loyal to your Siwon oppa, I'm getting jealous." he joked. She just rolled her eyes, but lowered her head to hide her blush.

"Wait, Hyoyeon-ah, do you have a boyfriend already?" Siwon asked.

Hyoyeon looked up and shook her head vigorously. Again, she blushed. How could she tell Siwon that she wanted him as her boyfriend? She had guys trying to pursue her, of course, but she just didn't like them. She only liked Siwon.

"Really? With that beauty of yours?" She blushed even more and gave Siwon a shy smile. 

Donghae scoffed at the scene before him. "There's already someone she likes though," he decided to join in the conversation. "Right, Hyoyeonie?" he smirked.

The two guys looked at Donghae while she glared at the guy.

"Really, Hyosookie has someone she likes?" Eunhyuk asked again and gave her a playful nudge. "Is that me, Hyoyeonie?" he showed her his gummy smile.

"He's not you, Hyuk. He's someone else," Donghae said, his eyes never left her. 

"Don't tell me, it's you then?" It was Siwon who asked this time.

"Nope. I'm far from that person she likes. He was her Mr. Perfect, while I'm just an annoying jerk to her. Right, Hyo?" he laughed.

Siwon chuckled and patted his arm. He looked somewhere and his expression lit up. "Excuse me, I'll just go to someone," he said as he started walking away from them. Eunhyuk too, did the same. 

Hyoyeon looked at the direction Siwon was looking and sighed secretly when she saw Tiffany at the near corner. 

"Wait, Siwon! Don't you want to know who Hyoyeon's Mr. Perfect is?" Donghae called stopping Siwon. She glared at him and hissed his name, telling him to stop. Her heart was beating so loudly; she got nervous. But the jerk just ignored her. 

She sighed in relief when Siwon shook his head and smiled at her sincerely. "Let's leave it to Hyoyeon. She can like whoever she likes, and will tell us whenever she's ready to tell us, right hyo?" She smiled, thankful for him being such a gentleman. She just fell for him even more.

Once Siwon was out of sight, Hyoyeon pinched Donghae's side hard earning a yelp of pain from him. "What was that for?!" he complained as he gently rubbed his injured skin. " Do you really want to keep your feelings to yourself?" She glared at him. "You should be thankful because I'm doing you a favor. If he knew your feelings, maybe he'll start looking at you in a different view; not just as a dongsaeng." he continued.

"It's none of your damn business, Hae! So please stop meddling!" she gave her a warning look, "Don't tell him, or else I'll hate you forever."

He chuckled. "What's the difference does it make, Hyo? You've been hating me since forever!" 

"Why wouldn't I hate you? You're an annoying jerk! You're despicable! You're a man- so please stay away from me!" She gasped when she found the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter