Chapter Six

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunny-ah, what's your uncle doing here?" Hyoyeon asked. She stopped what he was doing -- which was trolling her favorite victim, the maknae, and being a choding she always was -- when she saw the old man they loved. 

The girls were at the training room in the company taking a break from the practice for their new dance routine. The door was opened, giving them the view to the lobby. 

The big boss didn't usually go to the training areas.

Sunny just shrugged, "Maybe he has some business to talk with Donghae oppa," she pointed at her cousin (a/n: yeah.. Donghae oppa and Sunny are cousins here LOL) who walked up to the smiling old man. "Donghae oppa told me before that Samchon wants to give his support to him in opening a restaurant near the company."

Oh, she remembered Sooyoung and Yoona talked about it the other day. They were excited for the restaurant to open since Donghae had promised them to give them a big discount.

Donghae looked in the direction and smiled when he saw them. But he smirked when their eyes met. Well, she wasn't so sure if he really did so or was it just her eyes playing on her?

Hyoyeon returned her attention back to the girls who were now busy giggling to themselves. 

"Isn't he so handsome?" Yoona said dreamily. The girls nodded, but Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes.

"Look~ he just smiled at me!" the kid leader squealed, fangirling.

"Yah! Stop it, kids!" she frowned, somehow got irritated at how her sisters act. Some of them pouted and resumed to whatever they were doing earlier.

"Oh, come on, Hyo~ you're such a killjoy" the oldest pouted which made her roll her eyes again.

"And I thought you love my brother. Guess I was wrong," she dramatically sigh. Kangin may be strict and grumpy at times, but Taeyeon would always make her brother become a whip. And that was why she liked her friend for her brother.

Taeyeon giggled as she threw her arm around the blonde's shoulders. "You know my weakness when it comes to handsome guys," they giggled. "What I have for Donghae oppa is just a mere crush, while I love your brother with all my heart." she said, sincerely. Taeyeon knew that Hyoyeon never doubted her feelings for the girl's brother, but she just wanted to reassure her. "Don't tell on me, okay? I don't want Kangin oppa to think I'm cheating on him." she joked, and nudged the choding.

Hyoyeon snorted. "Whatever!" she said as she dragged the other who was still giggling out of the room. "Let's just go buy food for these monsters."

 

 

 

"I wonder if Donghae oppa has a girlfriend now?" Hyoyeon groaned when Taeyeon wont stop talking about the guy. She felt that Taeyeon was doing it on purpose to annoy her.

"He has. Quite a lot," she just answered in hope for the girl in front of her to stop after that. She took a sip of her soda, then ate her fries.

"I mean, a real girlfriend. Like a girl he really cares for. a girl he really loves, and not just someone he 'plays' with."

Hyoyeon scoffed. "I dont know. To that guy, falling in love is like being able to breathe under the water.

Taeyeon laughed as she nudged her, "Why are you so cynical when it comes to him? Even the worst playboy sure has a girl he truly loves."

She shrugged. "Maybe. But he's still a womanizer. He'll just end up hurting that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter