Chapter One

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go Siwon oppa! Hwaiting~!!" Hyoyeon cheered when a group of guys started to perform. The company held a party for its artists and trainees, and ,right now, they were having a mini dance contest.

 

Siwon's group was one of few groups to participate in. Her brother, Kangin, was also part of the group but instead of cheering for him, she was cheering for the handsome tall man.

The guy she admired for so long also got the loudest cheer from the audience. Siwon may not be one of the best dancers in the company, but he was one of the most loved and swooned by women-- probably because of his oozing appeal.

"Go Siwon oppa! Hwaitingg~~!" Hyoyeon heard someone cheered from her back. The voice was too low to be coming from a girl. Curious, she looked at the back to find the owner of the voice. But what she saw just made her frown.

It was Donghae and he was grinning at her; obviously, he was mocking her.

She raised an eyebrow before she looked in front to face the stage.

She groaned silently when the guy moved to stay beside her, and fought to urge to push him away from her. But she thought she would just waste her time and energy, so she chose to ignore him.

"I know your secret~~" he said in a sing-song.

"What are you talking about?" she asked without sparing him a glimpse. She heard him scoff and, even without looking at him, she knew he was smirking.

"Go Siwon oppa!! Hwaiting~~!" his voice was a bit louder and sharper than a while ago.

Hyoyeon felt her cheeks getting hot. She was blushing, but she wasn't going to give him the pleasure of mocking her again. She composed herself. "So?" She asked nonchalantly.

"So?" he scoffed again. "You like Siwon, and dont even try to deny it."

Again, she felt her whole face heated, but she would never admit it! Not in a million years would she admit that he was right. She wouldnt give him another reason to piss her off. "You're so nosy, you know that? Are you gay?!"

Donghae laughed and flipped his imaginary long hair. "What do you think?" he even tossed his hand. It would be really funny if he were a gay, but she wasn't amused. Not when the guy who was trying to be funny was getting into her nerves!

"You're crazy!!" she hissed.

"Be good, Hyoraengi," still laughing, he ruffled her hair.

She glared at him, "Why should I?!"

"Because I know your secret," he shrugged.

"You are just imagining things!" She said, her voice slightly raised. She noticed some people were staring at them. "I dont know what you're talking about," she lowered down her voice and tried to focus on the on-going contest.

"Really now?"

"I'm not a liar like you, okay?"

"Ouch!" He clutched his chest feigning hurt. Then, he chuckled, "Liar? Is that how you think of me?" He asked, amused.

She threw him another deathly glare, but it only made him chuckle again.

He was a lot of things, but she could sum everything up in two words.

Bad boy.

"I know you dont see me as a good person, but calling me a liar is a serious allegation," he stated. "So, I'm going to prove you wrong."

"What do you mean?" She didnt like the tone of his voice. It was like he was planning something she wouldn't like.

"Guess what?" he smirked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter