Going Out Part. 1

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 9 : Going out Part. 1

 

[Luhan POV]

 

‘Now Boa already know all the secrets between us.. Even thought I don’t want to tell Her.. This must be done..’ I sighed. Sehun eyes were on me all this time. ‘Why are you eyeing on me?’ I thought, since Sehun can read minds too this is the best way to communicate without making Boa hear us. ‘Why don’t you tell Her before.. Like theres something behind that. I can smell it..’ Sehun thought back.

Boa just sitting on the back like there’s nothing happened. But She somehow looked tired, maybe after knowing us more.. ‘Just stay quit okay..’ I mentally shouted at Him. ‘See.. You are hiding something.. Say it now.. Before I speak!’ He threatening me. ‘This secret.. When She knows that She should be dead. Vampires didn’t let any human escape when they know about us. They kill or make them vampires.’ Sehun coughed hard, that idiot I shouldn’t let Him know at the first time.

“You okay?” Boa asked, “I’m fine.. I just a little bit thirsty.” Sehun lied, He took a water bottle and drink it. ‘There’s always someone.. Third person who will know.. And our kind can read minds.. If they read our mind and find that secret?’ I thought.

‘Actually let this thing go away for a second.. Boa need rest for another secret.. And I think She’s not ready yet..’ Sehun thought back. He’s right.. ‘But you know I must go by this noon.. I can’t stay put any longer..’ I sighed.

‘Can I trust you with Her?’ I asked Him, this is serious. I can’t let Boa know this, She’ll will be terrified and things can happened. ‘Yup.. You can..’ He answered just like that? ‘CAN I TRUST YOU?!’ I mentally shouted, Sehun shocked ‘You know how I feel towards Her right..? I’ll protect Her with my life.’ Sehun’s answer somehow moved me. I have ever feel like that.. But that time.. I failed..

 

I should know better.. Wolf only love to one person.. All its entire life..

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : So sorry for not updating soon.. i was in school trip kkk..  enjoyng my self and make you guys curious. sorry ^__< but i always continued 

I'll update 2 chapters this time!