Between Lucky & Unlucky

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 2. Between Lucky & Unlucky

 

Sehun POV

 

I almost banged the door when I heard She screaming, thank God it’s nothing. But I should hold myself back. I should hold myself at the canteen, what am I doing? She can be in danger. My girl friends are ignoring me afraid to the fans they have been pranked by them. I must take Her home for Her safety.

“Hey what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in class?!!” A teacher spotted me, I run as hell and lost Him. He should know who’s He’s facing before times.

 

The last school bell rings, I stuffed all my stuff in my bag and run towards Her class, no one can see me. I’m sure even the CCTV camera can’t. I waited next to the door, and my senses were right some fans already there with their equipment. I spotted them, and they run away after sees me. One by one people comes out the class, then She comes out. “Nuna..” I called Her, She looked at me disbelieve. “Sehun-ah.. What are you doing here?” ‘Sehun ah.. Sehun ah..’ those words repeating on my mind.

“Sehun-ah.. Are you okay?” She hold my forehead to feel my body heat. “I’m okay, let’s go now..” I give my hand to Her. She looked puzzled, I take the lead and hold Her hand anyway. “What are you doing?!”She raised Her voice, am I over reacting?? I looked to Her eyes and said “I’ll explain..” She blushed a bit and become quiet after it.

 

I opened the passenger door and she entered, then I entered from the driver’s door. “So why are you doing this?” She is so straight to the point I almost cough, “Uh.. Ah..” I mumble. “I’ll get going then.” She hold the door handle, “Wait.. Please..” I hold Her hand. She stunned and pulled Her hands from mine. “Can you just explain..” She said with voice raised again. “The girls were after you.. I was worried. It’s my fault.” I swallowed hard. “Thank you..?” She said softly.

“So.. I’ll drive you from now..” I start up the engine. “F-F-FROM NOW?!!” She muttered, “If something happened to you I cannot forgive myself.. So..” I push the gas and hit the road.

 

She tell me where She live on the way, we start a small conversation it turned out that She likes lots of things that I like too.. We arrived in front of Her house. “Thank you.. By the way we even haven’t introduce our self properly..” She smiled and give Her hand, I holds it and shook it lightly. “Kwon Boa..” “Oh Sehun” I can fell my face blushed. “Would you come in for a drink or so..?” She shyly ask. “If you don’t mind.” I said, “No of course not.. I have tasty bacon you should try it!”

“Nuna!!” I stepped out from my car and quickly opened the door for nuna. We entered Her house, Her family was in the living room. “Mom Dad.. You are home?” She said disbelieve “Yes honey.. And you bring a boy too! What a great timing!” Her mother smiled and looked at me “Such a handsome young man.” I bowed 90® “I’m Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you..” I got up and they’re smiling happily even the dad. “So what do you think of our daughter?” The dad asked, “Dad! Stop it! There’s nothing between us.” Nuna defend Herself, I wish She can turn those words to ‘There’s something between us’ like that. “Too bad..” The mom joked, I grinned Boa nuna noticed it and pinch my arm making Her parents laughs.

 

“Why does this day I’m so unlucky..” She muttered, I can hear it krystal clear. “Bacon.. Bacon..” I said repeated again and again. I sit on the kitchen high chair and She’s preparing a sandwich for me, “You really likes bacon don’t you..?” She smiled and passed me a sandwich. I took a huge bite and munch it happily. She just giggles seeing me munching, and make another one.

 

After like 5 portion my stomach are full, “Nuna I’m full.. thank you for the sandwich.” I thanked her and lean forward to the table bowing. “I thought you will never stop eating..” She teased me, “LOL I’m not an eating machine..” I sticked my tongue out. “Anyway.. I better get going now..”. “Oh.. I’ll walk you to the front.” She washed Her hand and walk me to the front of her house. “Take care on the way..” She waved Her hand. I entered the car and drive to my place.

“Where have you been?” Kyung Soo asked me, He have the serious expression on His face. “Oh.. A friend’s house. Why?” I asked. “You idiot! We must hide our self from them!” He shouted. “Why? I’m tired like this.. Don’t you even think about making friends.. Enjoying high school days..??”. “No.. And I don’t care, I’m doing this because I want to stay alive!” He said.

“You’re lying! You must ever think about that at least once!” I raised my voice at Him, He glared at me and then let a long sigh, “I do.. But I prefer living like this, than being hunted like an animal. By the way, don’t forget we will hunt tonight.” He is right, if our true identity revealed we’ll be hunted. And I’m tired of that. But at the other side.. I want to live like a normal teenager. “Where’s Kris?” I asked Him. “He is preparing to go hunting with the rest of the pack.”

 

(A/N /: I'M SORRY!!! @___@ its not like I dont want to upload chapter but i always forget!! I'M Sorry.. Plase bear with me untill the story ends...)