We Need To Talk part. 1

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 7 : We need to talk Part. 1

 

[Sehun POV]

 

All night I didn’t sleep, I must watch over this monster. I can’t let Him free any seconds, minutes, hours. “I wouldn’t hurt them you know..” He said softly. “I don’t believe anything you say.” I glared at Him. I don’t even want to make a conversation with Him. “In your mind you keep saying I’m a monster.. Blood drinker.. Don’t you think you are too..? Wolfs are monster too..” He grins.

He is right, I can’t lie from myself. I am a monster.. ‘No Sehun! You are a good one. You protect them.’ My inner self encouraging me. “So..” I say coldly. “Your heart and mouth are in different paths..” He looked straight up to the sealing and sighed.

“Suit yourself.. Once a monster is a monster.. And FYI She hates monsters and scary things.” A grins plastered on His face. He looked very satisfied. “Why are you here anyway?” I decided to ask Him. “As I say earlier.. We are friends since kids no.. Friend since She was young. And I need to keep that relation until the very end.” He sighed. “It’s hard to live forever when your friends and beloved ones doesn’t.”

 

I feel His pain, it’s awful. It’s hurtful.. It’s worse than Hell

 

“You know what I mean doesn’t you..” He looked at me. “…” I decided to stay quiet, “So.. Let’s keep it down.. Act normal.. Isn’t that what you really wanted?” “…” Again I stayed quiet. His offer and His stories.. It’s seems so true. But can I believe Him? Can i..?

“You can.. I’ll let you kill me if I harm them..” He smiled, I looked at Him did He really means it..? “I have passed lots of friends death.. My family’s.. My loved one.. I think I have enough.. I am dead too.. But I live again..” He smiled, He is smiling but deep down He is hurt.

“Deal.” I turned my body against Him so I didn’t see Him again. “Thank you..” He said with His voice shaken.

 

 

I wake up early and looked at Him pretending sleeping like normal human. “How can you make it so real?” I asked, “It needs practice young man..” He said with His eyes shut. I laughed and walk towards the bathroom. After washing, the mom comes to me and pulled me with Her “Let’s have a breakfast..” She said and make me sit on the chair. Luhan already eating in front of me.” The menu for breakfast today is pancakes, toast, eggs, hams, bacons, and many more. Boa  nuna’s mom sure put all Her goodies on it.

“Thanks Mrs.  Kwon..” I said with a smile, She reply it with a motherly smile and patted my back “Eat as much as you want okay..” She said and leaves us, “You can eat?” I asked Luhan. “Of course..” Luhan said with a smile. I thought vampires can’t eat. Well their body is half dead right?

*cough* *cough* Luhan coughed. “You can’t eat idiot.” I took His plate, “I don’t care.. I want to eat.” He said and took the plate back. “Suit yourself..” I continued eating. A foot step from the stairs, Boa nuna is coming down. She comes a seat next to Luhan. “Luhan lets go after this..” Boa nona said.

“Hum..” Luhan swallow hard, “Boa-ya.. Sehun will come too.. Because I must leave by noon.”  Luhan shocked me. ‘Just play along’ Luhan thought. “Ah.. Why..? We haven’t hang out since last Christmas.” Boa push and pulled Luhan’s shoulder. “I know.. I’ll comeback very soon.. But since I have to leave only Him I can trust you with..” Luhan smiled.

Like He just say something else, Boa nuna swallowed hard. “What do you mean..?” She asked. Luhan stared at Boa’s eyes, “You hear Him yesterday right.. Kris is a very dangerous man.”. “You’re into this too.. But I thought..” Boa hid Her terrified voice.  “I’m worst than Him, you should know it Boa.. Please trust Sehun..” Luhan finally explains. “Luhan Sehun come to my room now.” Boa said then leaves for Her room.

“Were in a big trouble..” Luhan mumble, I swallowed hard and follow Luhan to Boa’s room. I have come to Her room. But from the window, so I don’t know exactly where the room is from inside.

 

(5 subscriber?!! *crying* TT__TT kkk I'm so proud of my self)