Protecting

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 5 : Protecting

 

[Boa POV]

 

It’s have been a week since the last time I saw Sehun, He and Kyung Soo never showed up at school again.

 

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..”

“You know.. I think it’s better for us to not meet again”

“But.. But”

 

“Boa!” Narsha jumped in front of me and shook my shoulder hard, “Wae..?” I asked Her. She seems worried “The boys are moving out..” Narsha said almost shouted. “So..?” I raised my eye brows. “Aren’t you sad? You are close with one of them right?” She looked at me disbelieve.

“No.. Why should I care?” I leave Her on the hall and go to the class, I’m too busy with school it’s near the final exams and I need to focus.

 

 

“Boa, there’s someone want to see you.” The teacher called me, I got up and walk towards the door. There’s two guys in front of me. They both have blonde hairs and one of them plant a gazing eyes at me. “Sorry to interrupt your class.. But we need to talk.” The taller guy said “Can you come with us..?” He asked with a smile pasted on His face.

“Sorry.. But I didn’t even know who you are.. I’m going back to class.” I turned back, a strong hand gripped my hand and pulled me closer to Him. “You got some nerve.” He whispered.

“Kai.. Let go..” The taller guy commands Him, then He let go of my hand. “You see.. It’s very important please come with us..” He smiled. ‘Who are this guys.. And why am I got the same feeling like when I’m around Sehun..’ I said to myself.

“Correct! We are a friend of Sehun now would you come with us?” He smiled and give His hand politely. “How.. How..” I stutter.

 

Then we ends up at a café near my school. The café has a antique touch, the decoration it self I can see the designer really put His/Her heart on it. “Please take a sip..” He smiled and pointed at a cup of tea in front of me.

“Um.. Thanks..” I drink it and put it back. “Who are you exactly..?” I asked Him directly, “Sehun.. He’s gone since last week  do you know where He is..?” His face expression changes, His smile earlier disappear. ‘He must be His family..’ I thought.

“I’m His brother..”. “Wait.. Wait..” I stutter. “You see something last week didn’t you..?” He asked, “Sehun said it’s a secret.”. He laughed and then a smile pasted on His lips again “Mind reading is one of our specialties..”

“Wait.. So all this times..”. “Yeah.. I think Sehun didn’t explain that part too..”

 

“I’m Kris.. He’s Kai..” He explain His self, more. “Okay..” I nodded. “If you see Sehun please tell us right away. We’ll move by tomorrow.” He passed me a business card, “Call okay..?” He got up and leaves me with Kai.

‘What am I supposed to do..’ I thought. I let out a deep sigh and decided to leave the café.

 

 

“You come home early..” Mom asked from the kitchen, “Oh well.. school just isn’t that busy..” Lie.. It’s so oblivious why am I this stupid.. “Your friend come by this morning.. Who’s His name again.. Sehun.. AH! Its Sehun-ie..” I ran to the kitchen after heard the name Sehun. “When..? Why didn’t you tell me.” I almost shouted.

“Relax honey.. He said He’ll come by any time soon. Why are you acting like that?” Mom raised Her left eye brows. “Just tell me okay, if He come again.” I warned Her and leave to my room.

‘Should I call Kris now..? But if He didn’t show up, it’s useless to call Him.’

 

‘Tok.. Tok’ a knock I heard from the balcony. Is someone throwing rocks at my home. “Yah!!” I shouted to the glass door

 

‘Thump’

Sehun standing in the balcony, knocking on the window. ‘What what..?’. “Can I come in?” He rubbed His back neck. In gestured an come in movement and He open the glass window. “Nuna..I can explain..” His expression is so worried.

“You have a minute before I call Kris.” I hold my cell phone ready to call Kris anytime, in a blink of an eye He already in front of me “Kris come to you?” He holds my shoulder tightly. “Why?”

 

His face is pale by a sec, “Don’t ever contact Him again.” He took my phone and throw it to the walls shattered it apart, “Hey!!” I was about to throw a tantrum to Him, but my mouth shouted by His hand. “Listen.. Don’t ever contact Him again. It’s dangerous, it’s not save.”

“Why are you like this?!” I pushed Him away, “Listen.. It’s a long story..” He sighed. “Well I don’t have lots of time.” I give Him bored expression. “Trust me.. I need to protect you. It’s not save once you meet Kris. He’ll hunt you like an animal.” He warned me, It works I got goose bumps because of it. The way Kris listen to Him, He must be very powerful.

“Just let me stay here.. Hiding.. Please..” He begs. “No..” I shook my head and pointed at the balcony. “Leave like how you come here.” He sighed, and turn away. “I know deep down you trust me. I’ll be by your side until I feel its save.” He speed walk to the balcony and jumped from there. Lightning fast, I can’t even find Him after looking from the balcony.

 

‘Why am I like this.. He can be in danger..’

‘It’s all my fault.. I’ll protect Her..’