Zhang Yi Xing

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 15 : Zhang Yi Xing

 

[Sehun POV]

 

She should be here by any seconds.. Eh! There She is! “BoA!” I waved my hand to Him, the other girls in the school gate stared at me. She is with a girl, its Narsha? “Sehun what are you doing here?” BoA whispered. “To pick you up, of course.. What else?”. “Omo..Sehun.. Take a good care of BoA please..”Narsha joked and bowed, I played along and bowed back.

“This way.” I opened the door. BoA get in quickly after a waving good bye at Narsha. “Sehun-ah..”Narsha called me, I turned my back and see Her planting Her eyes on me. “One scar you make on Her, I’ll kill you.” She whispered. She’s normal human, but Her warning somewhat gives me chills. “Yeobo..!!” someone shouting from far. Narsha quickly changes expression and looked to the other direction. A guy running towards us.

“Yours?” I asked. “Yup..”Narsha said with a proud smile. “Sorry for making you waited long.. Eh who are you?” He looked at me. “I’m Oh Sehun. I’m here to pick BoA.” I smiled. “Uh..BoA.. Take care of Her please.. She is a nice girl..”‘It’s nice seeing so many people cares for Her, making me want to protect Her even more.’ I thought.

‘He’s not human , so what is He..?’ He thought, while looked at me head to toes. My eyes were opened wider. “What’s your name again?” I asked Him. “Zhang Yi Xing, or people usually called me Lay.” He gives me a warm smile. “You’re Chinese? Wow.. I think I ever heard a name like yours before.” I said. “Uh.. That must be my dad. Zhang Zhoumi.”

That’s it, that’s why He knows..

 

 

 

“BoA I’ll call you later.” I smiled, “Why do you must call me?” She asked. “Eh.. Just answer the call okay?” I mentally face palmed myself, is She playing dumb or She didn’t know the meaning of it. “Oh okay. I heard your house is full of crowd. You invited guests?” She asked. “News going fast huh?” I sighed. ‘Don’t underestimated housewives here.. They gossiped like hell fast.’She thought. “Bye.” I smiled, “Bye”

I drive away from Her house to Luhan’s. I see Kai and Chanyeol were outside playing, and the rest is inside.

 

“We are going to open the cage soon and also prepare yourself.” The mini meeting ended by Kris. “Kris we need to talk.” I asked, “Just say it.” He layed back to His seat. “I meet Zhang Yi Xing today, a son from Zhang Zhoumi.” His eyes opened wider. “That Zhang?” He make sure. I nodded.

“Zhang Zhoumi? I know Him.. He almost kill me when He’s young! But the we get know each other and become friends maybe..”Luhan in. “Can monk help us.,?Because I know no pastor.” I asked. “Maybe.. We should ask, because the last pastor I knew died after the church burned down, after the cross war.” Luhan mumble. “We’ll meet Him tomorrow.”. “WHAT TOMORROW? And what should we ask Him? Like ‘Can you help us vanishing vampire?’” I sarcastically, and Kris gazed at me.

 

At the end, Kris make me called BoA and set a meeting with Lay thru Her.

“BoA”

“What’s up?”

“Can you ask Yi Xing to meet me?” I asked

“Uh Lay? Well I can. Why?”

“I need to talk with Him..”

“I’ll ask Him later, bye.”

“Okay, thanks by the way.”

“For what exactly?”

“Everything..” I hung up the call, too embarrassed to talk with Her. Kris hearing every single word come out from my mouth or even my mind.

 

 

 

 

[Lay POV]

 

‘Why am I feel like being called?’ I thought. “What’s wrong yeobo?” Narsha hugged me from behind. “Nothing.. I just feel something bad will happen soon.” She hugged me tighter, it somewhat comforts me.