We Need To Talk part. 2

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 8 : We need to talk Part. 2

 

[BoA POV]

 

‘What are they talking about.. Sehun changes into beast.. Then Luhan said He is worst. What are them really..’ I thought. They come to my room, Luhan looked fine but at the other side Sehun looked a bit scared. I must think straightly, Sehun can read minds. “Me too..” Luhan said. “YOU BOTH CAN DO IT?!!” I almost choked at my own words.

“Boa let me do all the explanation.. Since Sehun is mentally terrified, I think He is not able to do it..” Luhan smiled at the end of His words. “Eh.. Okay..” Sehun hung His head low.

 

“I’m a vampire who drink bloods, but to make it clear I must drink human blood so my body can be stronger. I don’t kill a human and drink it. I buy it on blood bank or some black market.” Blood? I.. I.. “Wait.. I haven’t done yet.. Please let me explain everything then you can say whatever you like. Hitting us is ok too..” I just nooded.

“I have lived for more than 100 years.. You don’t see it don’t you?” I nooded. “Okay.. Now Sehun.. He is a werewolf, who can shape shifting. Werewolf usually moves in packs, His leader is Kris..?” He looked at Sehun. Sehun just nooded as answer. “I have known Kris for a long time.. He is a very dangerous man..” So that’s why He ask Sehun to..

“Correct!” He shocked me, I should know better they can read mind. “Sehun and I we can live forever. Sehun when do you do the ritual?” Luhan looked at Sehun “4 years ago when I was, 14” He answered. “So you are at the same age as Boa.. Now., But your body doesn’t.” Luhan explains. “Now.. Boa I’m sorry for keeping this behind you all this time. But it’s for your own good, once you know this the world isn’t the same innocent world like you known before.” Luhan said carefully.

I just stare at them, I don’t even know what to do anymore. I hate monsters and all things scary.. But they are my friends.

 

“Nuna..” Sehun slowly approach me, “Just call me Boa.. You and I are at the same age..” I said. He sighed, He comes closer and holded my left hand. “I’m sorry for bringing you to all this mess.” He looked down. “I don’t want to make you scared, I myself too don’t want to be like this.. But the most important part. Please don’t hate us..” Sehun raised His head, His eyes were teary and then tears dripping from the end of His eyes.

“Sehun..” Luhan comes forward and hold my right hand. “Forgive me too.. Please don’t hate me..” Luhan looked at me.

 

At this moment, now I realize.. Sehun hand is warmer than me. And Luhan’s hand is colder than me.

 

“I don’t know what to say now really. You guys just…!” I pulled my hands and hit them both, but they didn’t even move. Instead my hand hurts a lot, like I just hit a rock. “Umm.. Boa.. Our body are like twenty times harder than you so..” Luhan explains, Damn it! Why does He just explain it now? “I’m sorry.. You can throw a harder things to me..” Sehun said.

“Yah you guys are..!!” I grabbed a desk lamp and throw it to Sehun. Sehun didn’t duck He took the hit, it hits His head. Blood drips from His forehead. “I think you can’t get hurt!” I shocked seeing His blood. “He can recover soon.. His body is almost like human and recovers quickly, but mine is dead.. That’s the difference” Luhan explains again. “If your body were dead, then why do you eat?” I asked. “I want to look like human..” Luhan grins. “He coughed while eating, I bet He’ll throw up soon..” Sehun said is He joking, or it’s the fact? I can’t see what is true anymore. And Sehun’s wound on the forehead is now gone, His skin back to perfect shape.

 

...

 

Author's Note

isnt this amazing?!! 2 chapters in one day, although this chapter is short.. .___.

Dear readers thank you for reading~~ ^3^ comment and subscribe too~!