Our own little secret

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 4 : Our own little secret

 

Author POV

 

After carrying Auntie park to the car and brought Her to the hospital Boa fell more relaxed, but the fact that Sehun appeared out from nowhere still bugging Her. ‘How come..’  She said on Her mind.

 

#Flashback

 

“H-how come..?” Boa dazed, “Don’t just stand there nuna. Open the car door please.” Sehun smiled and it’s like magic Boa opened the passenger’s seat door, Sehun easily slide in the car and lay Auntie park on the seats. “Let’s go.. She can be traumatize.” Sehun took the car keys from Boa. “Wait.. Just wait.. This whole thing just don’t make senses.” Boa said, “We’ll talk about this later.” Sehun opened the front passenger seat and wait till Boa got in, following Sehun Boa entered the car. Sehun entered from the driver seat.

 

The trip to the hospital is so quick that Boa didn’t realize they already in the parking spot. “Are you going to stay here or come with me?” Sehun joked and gained a punch on the shoulder by Boa. After being checked by the doctor it turns out Auntie just fainted and nothing more.

 

#Flashback end

 

“Here you go..” Sehun passed a cup of warm coffee to Boa, “Thank you..” Boa thanked Him and took a sip of it. “Sehun..” When Boa trys to ask Him again Sehun got up and pulled Boa’s hands. “Let’s go to somewhere more quiet.”

 

They ended up at a dark halls near the body room, “Sehun!” Boa pulled Her hands and glare at Him. “I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS! Tell me what just happened!! Tell me why today I have to passed all of these” Boa raised Her voice a bit at the last words.

 

“I was on to you..” Sehun said softly, Boa raised Her eyebrows. “I like you.. And I start following you..” Sehun said, but Boa didn’t find that what He’s saying is the truth. “Liar.. Tell me. And that thing on the woods..?” Boa throws questions to Him.

“Why don’t you believe me I like you.” Sehun said with all His heart, “And about the thing you saw.. Let just keep it down. As Our little secret..” Sehun holds Boa’s hand tightly almost hurting, “Ah..” Boa expressed the hurt She feels on Her hand.

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..” Sehun let go of Her hand. “You know.. I think it’s better for us to not meet again..” Boa gazed at Him, “But.. But..” Sehun stutter. She leaves Him dumbfounded

 

‘Am I overreacting..?’

‘Why am I so unlucky..’

 

 

The older guy throw anything near Him towards the younger guy, “Are you crazy?!” He shouted. Luckily there’s someone holding Him back.

“Kris don’t!” Amber shouted at Him, She pulled Kris with all Her strength. Kai trys to help to but instead of making Him calm down He get thrown to the walls. “Kai..!” Chanyeol runs towards Him and helped Him got up.

 

“I’m sorry.” Sehun once again trys to apologize to Kris but it didn’t even make an effect, like Kris was deft. “YOU..!” Amber’s hold not strong enough to stop Him, He speed walk towards Sehun and hit His face a couple of times and then kicked His stomach.

‘Ough..’ Sehun coughed and “Kris!” Amber pushed Kris away and helped Sehun got up.

 

“Are you out of your mind.. He is one of your pack!” Amber shouted, “I don’t care! This is already the third time He make a mistake like this. Tomorrow we’ll move. It’s not save anymore.” Kris sighed and leave the weaken boy and Amber.

“Are you okay..? You should be fine in a couple of minutes..” Amber wipes bloods on Sehun’s lower lips. “I won’t leave..” Sehun slowly got up and changed His position to sit. His body is slowly recovering from the Leader’s punch.

“What do you mean..?!”. “I’m tired of moving and if I’m hunted I’m ready to die..” Sehun giggles at the end. “It’s up to you.. Really.. But please think of the other members and your own safety.” Amber looked at the boy caressing His wounds that slowly disappears.  “And who is this lucky girl?” Sehun’s eyes widen.

“How did you know..??” Sehun asked, “I’m way smarter than you.” Amber grins “Tell me from the beginning..”

 

Sehun sighed “This is the story..”