A Visit From Old Friend

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 14 : A visit from old friend

 

[Luhan POV]

 

“So I have called Kris and He and the rest of the pack will come here.. Soon..” Sehun said. “You should tell me more about your pack, so I won’t get trouble with them..” He hummed.

 

“Kris.. is the leader of the pack. He is wise but don’t mess with Him or you'll get some of His punch. Strong and almost genius maybe..?” I nodded

“Amber is the only female on our pack, Kris's partner. Maybe girlfriend or maybe married the status still under the shadow? She is strong and caring, and She is the only one who can make Kris shut up literally.”

“Kyung Soo a friend of mine, He's not really talk active but He is nice and kind. He's very caring, and kind of short, in height.” I laughed

“Chanyeol, is the prankster of our pack, but He is very loyal. VERY”

“Kai, strong, idiot, and also has anger problem.”

 

“So I get that your pack is kind of unique..” I said, “Of course!” Sehun said proudly, I wonder what they look like.

 

 

 

“What did Xiumin looks like exactly..?” Sehun asked, “He is kind and also caring for others when we lived all together..” I smiled, “Live together? You ever have family? Pack?”. “We are more like family..” I sighed. “But the Xiumin changed he became greed and one by one we left. The only one left is us. But Xiumin became out of control. And this begin..” I looked straight to the back door where Xiumin lives. ‘I never thought He passed this kind of things.’ Sehun said to Himself.

“People changes.. Human changes.. So did we..” I sighed long, and left Sehun there. I went outside and find the sun shining brightly with the nice weather people comes out from their houses and play or even just walk to enjoy the sun. I have taste that.. A long time ago..

 

 

 

“Its been a while..” the short guy smiled and come closer to Sehun, so He must be Kyung Soo. “How did you know?” the boyish girl asked me. “Sehun told me all about you guys.. You are prettier than I thought Amber..” I stole a glance at Kris when I said that, His expression is angry so He must be Amber’s partner. “How’s you and Kris?” I asked again, caught them both off guards. “Haha! You are the best!” Chanyeol gives both His thumbs up.

I smiled and laughs with Him, He is indeed friendly and like Sehun describe. In other side I feel two eyes gazing at me, “Kai?” I asked, He gazed at me “What? Luhan?” He grinned. “Why are you being like that? Just layback.. Relax..” I give Him a warm smile, and He gives me the expression of ‘Say What?’ kind of..?

“Luhan right? We need to talk before.” Kris smiled, I went outside and He followed me. “So what do we facing?” Kris said straightly, “I like your straight attitude! He’s Xiumin.. You have heard of Him before right?” I asked, He frowned “Xiumin.. Isn’t He died hundreds years ago?” Kris asked. “No.. I lock Him in the basement of this house. With a help from a pastor.”

“I see.. I would like to kill Him if He is Xiumin, because if He escapes we all will suffer. But..” He swallowed hard. “What if we failed..? I can’t took the risk losing my pack.”. “It’s your choice.. You don’t have to if you don’t want to do it.” He hummed and stare at the sky.

“Why don’t you kill Him, you have time to do that..?” Kris mumble, “I want to.. But I have failed many times before. Then after He’s locked I can’t touch Him, because of the cage.” The fact that, the cage holding Xiumin is the strongest thing that can hold a vampire somewhat makes Kris interested. “Tell me about the cage..”. “All I know is that they made it in church and it took 10 years.”

We both keep silent even in our mind, just blankly staring the sky.

 

 

 

“Hey I know you can hear me.” He shouted from a far distance from the door. “Long time no see Luhan.”